narutoobito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to join please. as for the question pain has a story behind him. it is inspiring. to wish to bring peace to the world is a great thing. even when he knew his answer to pain was the wrong one. maybe he went at it the wrong way but he has been corrupted by the death of yahiko. yahiko was what kept him focused on peace without using force. but madara warped his mind to think he need to bring fear to have peace. and as to your second ? the summoning of demonic statue of the outer path

AnimeMistress

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to join please. as for the question pain has a story behind him. it is inspiring. to wish to bring peace to the world is a great thing. even when he knew his answer to pain was the wrong one. maybe he went at it the wrong way but he has been corrupted by the death of yahiko. yahiko was what kept him focused on peace without using force. but madara warped his mind to think he need to bring fear to have peace. and as to your second ? the summoning of demonic statue of the outer path
Sure thing, Welcome...

AnimeMistress

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes gladly accept the challege as of aug. 23 school starts but i will be on as much as possibe
That's fine I will take that into consideration...

ATTENTION ALL:

I have created a Nagato/Pain Social Group... I hope you all will join there as well so I can create a forum for it...

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.