nagato and itachi fanboys

ihcati

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why is it that there are still some people saying that there's no way itachi could defeat nagato?
i could still clearly remeber how itachi trolled nagato using susanoo and the totsuka. did i miss out something? or is it just the fanboys who are saying that itachi cant defeat nagato? please enlighten me.

Uzumaki Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You guys are crazy! Itachi would murder Nagato. Itachi would fire multiple Yasaka's Magatamas at Chibaku Tensei to destroy it. Please tell me what Nagato could do that Kabuto didn't do? Nagato is WEAK when compared to Itachi. In the Third databook made by Kishimoto himself Itachi has a higher rating than Nagato. Why do you think that Pain only attacked Konoha after Itachi's death? Because he was afraid that Itachi would stop him.

ihcati

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You guys are crazy! Itachi would murder Nagato. Itachi would fire multiple Yasaka's Magatamas at Chibaku Tensei to destroy it. Please tell me what Nagato could do that Kabuto didn't do? Nagato is WEAK when compared to Itachi. In the Third databook made by Kishimoto himself Itachi has a higher rating than Nagato. Why do you think that Pain only attacked Konoha after Itachi's death? Because he was afraid that Itachi would stop him.
wow, you have a good point right there about pain attacking konoha only after itachi's death. and also, i remember that tobi only approached and manipulated sasuke right after itachi's death.

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I guess the Itachi fanboys are on tonight. It's funny how they think that Itachi can beat someone with the powers the most powerful human to exist. It's funny how they think Itachi can beat a man who can destroy a village in one blow. It's funny how they think Itachi can beat the most powerful man in Akatsuki.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: 3MESSIAH and Retsu