Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Helloooo, of course its me! Anyways, let's start with the usual introduction of telling me everything you know and understand about Mysterious Peacock Method. Explain it to me as good as you can!

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mysterious Peacock Method refers to a set of abilities that are based on utilizing the infamous but powerful star chakra. The ability originates from the village hidden in the stars in the anime and the star chakra came from a meteorite that fell on the village. To harvest its powers, the local shinobi made a shrine around it and used it as a sanctuary for prayers. Being in the close vinicity to the meteorite, the star chakra entered their bodies and they were able to utilize its power. MPM manifests as a purple hue around the user as well as his techniques which is a trail of that star chakra empowering said techniques. This results in a passive +20 on all techniques of the user, which is a very prized ability to have. Furthermore, MPM has its own set of techniques which are created by manipulating the star chakra in an array of peacock feathers behind the user. This signifies the activation of the MPM from which other MPM abilities can be performed, such as creating wings, additional arms, shooting projectiles, etc. Using the star chakra however, has a drawback, because it puts a strain on the user he suffers fatigue and recoil which in turns also reduces his abilities. Here's what I've got from the top of my head.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Good, let’s start with the signature technique considering a lot of requires it first. Talk to me about it, anything worth noting? Let’s discuss!

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, let’s start with the signature technique considering a lot of requires it first. Talk to me about it, anything worth noting? Let’s discuss!

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.
Of course. This is the base MPM technique. Upon activating this technique, the user can manipulate his star chakra in order to create the aforementioned feathers, arms, projectiles, wings, etc. There's one question I've got, and it actually pertains to the star chakra itself and not so much this technique, but it also touches upon this sentence "As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra." Once a biography has got MPM, does it actually need to activate this technique to have the +20 or is that boost already passive even without the technique? From my understanding, you need this technique if you want to manipulate the star chakra for its MPM techniques, while the +20 is simply because the star chakra becomes your regular chakra, essentially, making it more powerful.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Of course. This is the base MPM technique. Upon activating this technique, the user can manipulate his star chakra in order to create the aforementioned feathers, arms, projectiles, wings, etc. There's one question I've got, and it actually pertains to the star chakra itself and not so much this technique, but it also touches upon this sentence "As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra." Once a biography has got MPM, does it actually need to activate this technique to have the +20 or is that boost already passive even without the technique? From my understanding, you need this technique if you want to manipulate the star chakra for its MPM techniques, while the +20 is simply because the star chakra becomes your regular chakra, essentially, making it more powerful.
Its basically allowing you to take fully advantage and control of the Star Chakra coursing through your chakra system. The radiation however affects your base chakra, which grants you the passive +20 damage increase and doesn’t need the technique to be active. That’s pretty much it, anything else you’d like to add in?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its basically allowing you to take fully advantage and control of the Star Chakra coursing through your chakra system. The radiation however affects your base chakra, which grants you the passive +20 damage increase and doesn’t need the technique to be active. That’s pretty much it, anything else you’d like to add in?
All clear, no further questions.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ok good, talk to me about these!

( Kujacku Myōhō: Chakura no Nawa ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Chakra Rope
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: With the Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will channel their chakra into their hand to create a rope of chakra capable of grabbing and binding one's opponent. The rope can be extend up to a total of 20 meters from the user.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Yoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Wings
Chakra: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Description: With their Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will transform the array of feathers into a pair of large wings making them capable of flight. The chakra can support the user enough to allow them to move at their speed while in the air. Should they be carrying another body or object of similar weight, their flight speed will decrease by 1/4.

( Kujacku Myōhō: Chōku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Choke
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 30
Description: After having activated the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend the array of feathers from their back toward their opponent to wrap around their neck and limbs to effectively choke them and restrict their movements. The technique is connected to the user which makes for a double edged sword since the opponent can pull the user in close to them if they are stronger or provide a suitable pulling force.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok good, talk to me about these!

( Kujacku Myōhō: Chakura no Nawa ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Chakra Rope
Description: With the Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will channel their chakra into their hand to create a rope of chakra capable of grabbing and binding one's opponent. The rope can be extend up to a total of 20 meters from the user.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Yoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Wings
Chakra: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Description: With their Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will transform the array of feathers into a pair of large wings making them capable of flight. The chakra can support the user enough to allow them to move at their speed while in the air. Should they be carrying another body or object of similar weight, their flight speed will decrease by 1/4.

( Kujacku Myōhō: Chōku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Choke
Damage: 30
Description: After having activated the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend the array of feathers from their back toward their opponent to wrap around their neck and limbs to effectively choke them and restrict their movements. The technique is connected to the user which makes for a double edged sword since the opponent can pull the user in close to them if they are stronger or provide a suitable pulling force.
Not much to be said about them as they're very simple and well explained. All three of them require the precious technique to be activated and they work on the principle of shape manipulating the star chakra into various objects. In this case a rope, wings and feaths that wrap around the opponent. I really like that the rope is long range while the choke is mid range! The only issue I see with choke is the fact that the opponent can use the technique against the user, pulling him closer. The wings are self-explanatory and they will come in very handy for NW travel.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright, next up.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Mamoru ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Protect
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 40
Description: While the Mysterious Peacock method is active, the user will have the array of feathers form around them and cover their body like a protective body shield which is strong enough to deflect anything from basic weapons to Ninjutsu and basic Taijutsu techniques.
Note: S rank usage can only be done once every turn.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Chōdan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Ricochet
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A ( Equal to Jutsu countered )
Description: After activating the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend their feathers out short range in order to catch any incoming attack from their opponent(s). The feathers will catch them and return them right back at their opponent with the same force applied. This technique only works against physical attacks like projectile weaponry or solid elements like Earth (and some Water techniques).

( Kujaku Myōhō - Kemono ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Beast
Damage: 40
Description: After activating the Mysterious Peacock Method, the chakra feathers change to the form of an animal, such as a dog. The beast is dense enough to repel shuriken and other basic weapons thrown at it. The beast is created short range from the user via their feathers but can travel up to mid-range from the user. The beast can be controlled by the user as long as it is not destroyed or active.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, next up.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Mamoru ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Protect
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 40
Description: While the Mysterious Peacock method is active, the user will have the array of feathers form around them and cover their body like a protective body shield which is strong enough to deflect anything from basic weapons to Ninjutsu and basic Taijutsu techniques.
Note: S rank usage can only be done once every turn.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Chōdan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Ricochet
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Damage: N/A ( Equal to Jutsu countered )
Description: After activating the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend their feathers out short range in order to catch any incoming attack from their opponent(s). The feathers will catch them and return them right back at their opponent with the same force applied. This technique only works against physical attacks like projectile weaponry or solid elements like Earth (and some Water techniques).

( Kujaku Myōhō - Kemono ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Beast
Damage: 40
Description: After activating the Mysterious Peacock Method, the chakra feathers change to the form of an animal, such as a dog. The beast is dense enough to repel shuriken and other basic weapons thrown at it. The beast is created short range from the user via their feathers but can travel up to mid-range from the user. The beast can be controlled by the user as long as it is not destroyed or active.
Yet again, very simple in nature. The first one it's the best of the bunch, obviously because its multi ranked. Though, I like the second one because it can repel certain techniques and projectiles backwards. Unfortunately, it has its own limitations due to its rank. Last one, B ranked beats. Don't think they'll see much use from me personally.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Great; with no questions needed I suppose let's move on ( I mean they are in fact that simple so I understand).

( Kujaku Myōhō: Taiju Kemono ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Multi Beast
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: 60
Description: An advanced application of Kujaku Myoho - Kemono. Instead of one the user will create several ( no more than 6 ) beasts with their Star Chakra. The beasts are dense enough to repel shuriken and other basic weapons thrown at it. The beast is created short range from the user via their feathers but can travel up to mid-range from the user. The beast can be controlled by the user as long as it is not destroyed, costing a move slot to attack per turn.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Zan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Destroy
Chakra: 30
Description: Using the array of feathers on their back, the shinobi will send them outward in either a bulbous shaped blast or a sharp spear like entity toward their target. The blast causes blunt force/concussive blast like damage to the target(s). The sharp feather can peirce and slice through objects. The blast version of this technique can be sent up to long range while the spear can only go to mid-range. Either way, the user can only create up to 5 blasts or spheres from their chakra.

Talk to me about these two.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great; with no questions needed I suppose let's move on ( I mean they are in fact that simple so I understand).

( Kujaku Myōhō: Taiju Kemono ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Multi Beast
Chakra: 30 ( -5 per turn )
Description: An advanced application of Kujaku Myoho - Kemono. Instead of one the user will create several ( no more than 6 ) beasts with their Star Chakra. The beasts are dense enough to repel shuriken and other basic weapons thrown at it. The beast is created short range from the user via their feathers but can travel up to mid-range from the user. The beast can be controlled by the user as long as it is not destroyed, costing a move slot to attack per turn.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Zan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Destroy
Chakra: 30
Description: Using the array of feathers on their back, the shinobi will send them outward in either a bulbous shaped blast or a sharp spear like entity toward their target. The blast causes blunt force/concussive blast like damage to the target(s). The sharp feather can peirce and slice through objects. The blast version of this technique can be sent up to long range while the spear can only go to mid-range. Either way, the user can only create up to 5 blasts or spheres from their chakra.

Talk to me about these two.
Alright, these two are way better. The first one seems to be in line with similar techniques from other elements that create the beasts. The issue with these kinds of technique is the fact that it's power gets split between them, so you have to take that into consideration. Now, my question comes for the range mentioned. In the technique it says short to long, while im the description then can me only made up to short range and controlled uo to mid range. Would that mean that they can also travel up to long range if they're sent like projectiles or something but can't be controlled there?

The second one seems nice, giving you two alternatives to choose from. Spear up to mid range which would mean it's more focused and controlled, while the blast seems to be less focused thus why it can travel further. No real questions here. Ready to proceed.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
My deduction on that has me believing it to be a coding error actually, as I strongly believe its meant to only be Short – Mid. I can confirm this for you later on if you desire, but if we’re using direct description, id say only usable up to mid range would be your best answer. Anyways, moving into the S Ranks:

( Kujaku Myōhō: Chakura no Hoshoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Chakra Predation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A ( +20 to Mysterious Peacock Techniques )
Description: After having activated their Mysterious Peacock method the user will create a large serpentine like entity which is used to siphon out chakra of one's comrades or even their enemies if they are strong enough. The serpent will open it's mouth and the serpent will siphon ally or enemy chakra into the user, gaining 100 more Star chakra and 40 Health to sustain the Mysterious Peacock Method longer. The user will gain an additional 4 turns of usage for every 100 chakra they absorb allowing them to prolong their usage of the Mysterious Peacock Method.
Note: This siphoned chakra does not increase the user's chakra pool, only the duration of the Mysterious Peacock Method.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Kemono Go ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Beast Join
Damage: 80
Description: After using Multi Beast technique, the user will spike their chakra and have all the beasts they created join together to create one giant beast of comparable size to the Great Earth Golem technique. Just like the latter technique, the user can control the beast and have it attack, protect, etc. It's claws and jaws can easily slice through and crush earthen structures with ease

Annnnnd go!

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My deduction on that has me believing it to be a coding error actually, as I strongly believe its meant to only be Short – Mid. I can confirm this for you later on if you desire, but if we’re using direct description, id say only usable up to mid range would be your best answer. Anyways, moving into the S Ranks:

( Kujaku Myōhō: Chakura no Hoshoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Chakra Predation
Damage: N/A ( +20 to Mysterious Peacock Techniques )
Description: After having activated their Mysterious Peacock method the user will create a large serpentine like entity which is used to siphon out chakra of one's comrades or even their enemies if they are strong enough. The serpent will open it's mouth and the serpent will siphon ally or enemy chakra into the user, gaining 100 more Star chakra and 40 Health to sustain the Mysterious Peacock Method longer. The user will gain an additional 4 turns of usage for every 100 chakra they absorb allowing them to prolong their usage of the Mysterious Peacock Method.
Note: This siphoned chakra does not increase the user's chakra pool, only the duration of the Mysterious Peacock Method.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Kemono Go ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Beast Join
Damage: 80
Description: After using Multi Beast technique, the user will spike their chakra and have all the beasts they created join together to create one giant beast of comparable size to the Great Earth Golem technique. Just like the latter technique, the user can control the beast and have it attack, protect, etc. It's claws and jaws can easily slice through and crush earthen structures with ease

Annnnnd go!
So, I'm not sure how this first one works exactly. How does the added health and chakra work, if you don't mind explaining? If I'm correct, for every 100 chakra absorbed you gain additional 4 turns while the 40 health essentially heals you. You also get additional 4 turns just from activating it. Cool thing about it is the +20 to mpm techs since they don't get the usual passive +20 from the star chakra.

Second one is fairly simple but has a requirement of using the beast split technique first. It says chakra spike. Is that what I think it is? Usable for genjutsu release?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well, it seems to drain the target with the serpent and converts the chakra into star chakra. This then translates into a 100 = 4 Turns for each 100 chakra it absorbs. It also absorbs 40 HP as well; which is weird considering its going towards the MPM mode rather than the user by its description…but it also would make sense since you lose HP per turn you sustain the move, meaning this would also heal you back. That’s the only logical explanation I can think of here so we’ll go with that unless told otherwise I suppose. It’s weird wording tbh, but it seems so haha but I wouldn’t try to use it as a Genjutsu Release, I’ll have to ask about its wording to a mod later. Anyways, if no further questions we’ll move onto the rest:

( Kujaku Myōhō - Ryu ) - Mysterious Peacock method - Dragon
Chakra: 70
Damage: 140 ( -30 to user )
Description: The user will channel their star chakra and have it completely envelop them in a dark purple aura and shoot up into the sky. The chakra will form a serpentine like dragon and wrap its lower body around the user. Upon being created, the user can passively control the dragon to have it dive and attack or release powerful blasts of star chakra equivalent to A-rank (once per turn). The user may also chose to have the dragon grow wings to elevate the both of them, however they can only fly as fast as their current speed. Due to the use of all the user's star chakra, the user cannot use any other Mysterious Peacock technique while this is in play. The dragon may remain on the field a total of 4 turns and doesn't require the user to have previously activated the Mysterious Peacock Method. However once this technique ends, the user's body will have sustained so much damage that they will only be able to use the Mysterious Peacock Method once afterwards (if possible) and for a total of 4 turns instead of five.
Note: If the user was using their Mysterious Peacock Method technique when using this, they will collapse unable to use above A rank techniques for 3 turns. This technique can only be used once per battle.

( Fuinjutsu: Kujaku Myōhō - Hoshi Fukkatsu ) - Sealing Art: Mysterious Peacock Method - Star Resurrection
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A ( input equal to how much chakra sealed )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user )
Description: This technique is the most advanced skill in all of the Mysterious Peacock Method. Using their blood, the user will make a unique sealing. With this seal, the user will seal a large portion of their star chakra into it and it disappear, laying dormant until the user's health reaches 0. Upon this condition, the seal will reappear causing the chakra within it to rise and form a transparent apparition of the user with a violet hue to appear. The apparition is a pure construct of the user's chakra with the will of the user still within. This technique essentially seals the user's Star Chakra and a piece of their spirit which allows them keep fighting for a short while longer even after rendered unconscious. This ghostly apparition only has the ability to use the Mysterious Peacock Method techniques and basic Taijutsu. The apparition has mass enough to make physical contact with objects and people but does not feel pain. Though the spirit can be bound and as if it were a physical being, the apparition can stay on the field it's chakra runs out unless they use the Predation technique to extend their chakra. In order for the user to make the blood seal, they must have enough Xhakra and physical strength to put their chakra into a seal meaning they can only do if they have more than 25% of their chakra left. When sealing chakra inside, the user can seal up to half of their base chakra.
Note: Should the medium where the seal was placed be destroyed before the user is knocked out, the technique will disperse and can no longer be used.
Nite: This technique can only be used once and only by shinobi who have the appropriate rank in Fuinjutsu.
Note: The user does not need to have their Mysterious Peacock Method active to form the seal.

Last two, let’s go!

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, it seems to drain the target with the serpent and converts the chakra into star chakra. This then translates into a 100 = 4 Turns for each 100 chakra it absorbs. It also absorbs 40 HP as well; which is weird considering its going towards the MPM mode rather than the user by its description…but it also would make sense since you lose HP per turn you sustain the move, meaning this would also heal you back. That’s the only logical explanation I can think of here so we’ll go with that unless told otherwise I suppose. It’s weird wording tbh, but it seems so haha but I wouldn’t try to use it as a Genjutsu Release, I’ll have to ask about its wording to a mod later. Anyways, if no further questions we’ll move onto the rest:

( Kujaku Myōhō - Ryu ) - Mysterious Peacock method - Dragon
Chakra: 70
Damage: 140 ( -30 to user )
Description: The user will channel their star chakra and have it completely envelop them in a dark purple aura and shoot up into the sky. The chakra will form a serpentine like dragon and wrap its lower body around the user. Upon being created, the user can passively control the dragon to have it dive and attack or release powerful blasts of star chakra equivalent to A-rank (once per turn). The user may also chose to have the dragon grow wings to elevate the both of them, however they can only fly as fast as their current speed. Due to the use of all the user's star chakra, the user cannot use any other Mysterious Peacock technique while this is in play. The dragon may remain on the field a total of 4 turns and doesn't require the user to have previously activated the Mysterious Peacock Method. However once this technique ends, the user's body will have sustained so much damage that they will only be able to use the Mysterious Peacock Method once afterwards (if possible) and for a total of 4 turns instead of five.
Note: If the user was using their Mysterious Peacock Method technique when using this, they will collapse unable to use above A rank techniques for 3 turns. This technique can only be used once per battle.

( Fuinjutsu: Kujaku Myōhō - Hoshi Fukkatsu ) - Sealing Art: Mysterious Peacock Method - Star Resurrection
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A ( input equal to how much chakra sealed )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user )
Description: This technique is the most advanced skill in all of the Mysterious Peacock Method. Using their blood, the user will make a unique sealing. With this seal, the user will seal a large portion of their star chakra into it and it disappear, laying dormant until the user's health reaches 0. Upon this condition, the seal will reappear causing the chakra within it to rise and form a transparent apparition of the user with a violet hue to appear. The apparition is a pure construct of the user's chakra with the will of the user still within. This technique essentially seals the user's Star Chakra and a piece of their spirit which allows them keep fighting for a short while longer even after rendered unconscious. This ghostly apparition only has the ability to use the Mysterious Peacock Method techniques and basic Taijutsu. The apparition has mass enough to make physical contact with objects and people but does not feel pain. Though the spirit can be bound and as if it were a physical being, the apparition can stay on the field it's chakra runs out unless they use the Predation technique to extend their chakra. In order for the user to make the blood seal, they must have enough Xhakra and physical strength to put their chakra into a seal meaning they can only do if they have more than 25% of their chakra left. When sealing chakra inside, the user can seal up to half of their base chakra.
Note: Should the medium where the seal was placed be destroyed before the user is knocked out, the technique will disperse and can no longer be used.
Nite: This technique can only be used once and only by shinobi who have the appropriate rank in Fuinjutsu.
Note: The user does not need to have their Mysterious Peacock Method active to form the seal.

Last two, let’s go!
Alright, noted.

First thing to note immediately, don't use the dragon with the basic mpm technique otherwise bad things will happen. Obviously, I like the damage and the fact that it can be passively controlled. Now, it doesn't state it, but I would assume the A rank blasts are not passive and in fact count towards the users move per turn, correct? There's also some more inconsistencies with the turn limits. MPM says 6 turns, jonin 8, while this one mentions five.

Xhakra. Smh. I'm assuming this has to be done in battle and can't be done to the bio, as one of the five seals? Either way, a very interesting technique. I see it used in a situation where the user has a lot of chakra left but is about to be hit and his health reduced down to 0, meaning death. If you can manage, seal the chakra before the technique hits you, if there are no other options of course, and then the activation parameters will be met, essentially resurrecting you here's my question. How does the sealed chakra translate to the apparitions HP? From what I can tell, HP is nonexistent in this case amd the apparition goes only ny the sealed chakra until its depleted. So here's a battle scenario. I fight a very strong opponent and have 1600 chakra left and my health is about to be brought downs to 0 and I have no ways of defending. I would use this to seal the whole 1600 chakra and makes the apparition go for a long while. Does this make sense?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,593💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hmm I think it does in fact count as a move slot considering you can only use it once per turn. And the turn limitation I believe is correct, considering this technique is active without the need of the main MPM technique being triggered. All in all it’s a pretty high risk technique; but the pay off makes up for it id say. As for the seal, its utilized mid battle yes. As for the HP…I would assume it has 90 HP or if it doesn’t, well its immune to damage? I’ll bring this up with mods for sure cause that’s an oversight I believe but if I had to label it right now with HP, it would be 90 cause of its F Rank. Also you cant seal all 1600, unless that’s half of your base chakra amount as it has a note here “When sealing chakra inside, the user can seal up to half of their base chakra”. However mindful that also the medium can also be destroyed prior to this; so if they might catch you with a full body destruction technique, the seal will possibly break.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm I think it does in fact count as a move slot considering you can only use it once per turn. And the turn limitation I believe is correct, considering this technique is active without the need of the main MPM technique being triggered. All in all it’s a pretty high risk technique; but the pay off makes up for it id say. As for the seal, its utilized mid battle yes. As for the HP…I would assume it has 90 HP or if it doesn’t, well its immune to damage? I’ll bring this up with mods for sure cause that’s an oversight I believe but if I had to label it right now with HP, it would be 90 cause of its F Rank. Also you cant seal all 1600, unless that’s half of your base chakra amount as it has a note here “When sealing chakra inside, the user can seal up to half of their base chakra”. However mindful that also the medium can also be destroyed prior to this; so if they might catch you with a full body destruction technique, the seal will possibly break.
You're right, brainfarted there. No further questions.