Yashin

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obviously everyone has their own theory's and suspicions and i ask that you all be considerate here no matter what peoples theory's are. we are here to debate not to hate.

My Theory is after Tobi was sealed in by the rocks and everyone left, of course Kakashi and Rin were saved by Minato and taken away. In the closing scenes we see ninja closing on on Kakashi meaning they left Obito alone.

I believe that Madara came along and saved Obito by taking him back and healing him using Zetsu.
Visual representation
You must be registered for see images

After being healed, Madara indoctrinated Obito into being his pawn using his obviously evil deminer, Kakahsi left you, he let rin die etc....

By doing this he then lost against Harashima and unlocked his Rinnegan, but he then gave Nagato his rinnegan and implanted the idea of the akatsuki into Yahiko.

When Madara lost against Minato it was intentional, he then left Obito( now Tobi) to continue his work by infiltrating the Akatsuki as a lackey and then eventually making his way up forbore taking control after Pain lost against Naruto.

He then stole Nagatos rinnegan and revived Madara by using Kabuto and plan to obviously to make last peace (Dictatorship) by putting everone under the sharingans trance.

Obviously their are many other theorys but this is my one so far, discuss?

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Stop it he is not obito he has obito's eyes
Im open to this opinion if you would care to elaborate

Sorry man but your theory is impossilbe, Tobi gave nagato the rinnegan in the 2nd shinobi war, Obito awakened Sharingan and "died" in the 3rd shinobi war
Well its not exactly impossible, He could of just done these thing sin a different order

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obviously everyone has their own theory's and suspicions and i ask that you all be considerate here no matter what peoples theory's are. we are here to debate not to hate.

My Theory is after Tobi was sealed in by the rocks and everyone left, of course Kakashi and Rin were saved by Minato and taken away. In the closing scenes we see ninja closing on on Kakashi meaning they left Obito alone.

I believe that Madara came along and saved Obito by taking him back and healing him using Zetsu.
Visual representation
You must be registered for see images

After being healed, Madara indoctrinated Obito into being his pawn using his obviously evil deminer, Kakahsi left you, he let rin die etc....

By doing this he then lost against Harashima and unlocked his Rinnegan, but he then gave Nagato his rinnegan and implanted the idea of the akatsuki into Yahiko.

When Madara lost against Minato it was intentional, he then left Obito( now Tobi) to continue his work by infiltrating the Akatsuki as a lackey and then eventually making his way up forbore taking control after Pain lost against Naruto.

He then stole Nagatos rinnegan and revived Madara by using Kabuto and plan to obviously to make last peace (Dictatorship) by putting everone under the sharingans trance.

Obviously their are many other theorys but this is my one so far, discuss?
I agree with most of this but what's up with the bold? care to explain?

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm not sure if he was alive, and if he was he was about 4 years old at max
Im saying it was Madara who gave Nagato the Rinnegan. Tobi was two different people. Madara at first and now Obito

that pic is a fake . anime havent reach that far.
If you look i said it was a visual representation not proof

MShark

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The fight with Hashirama happened before the 3rd Shinobi War, didn't it?

When Madara died, Tobi/Obito continues his master's plan, the moon eye plan, and he was acting in his name because he believed that he was noone as he said to naruto when they met after the revival of Madara with Edo Tensei and the only solution to bring peace to the world is through Madara's plan.

Edge

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It isn't possible.

A lot of people are being fooled by recent evidence and are ignoring the evidence that's been building up for the past 300 chapters.

Kishi's been focusing on an Obito-Tobi correlation these past several chapters for a reason; he WANTS EVERYONE to be surprised when Tobi is revealed as someone else.

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It isn't possible.

A lot of people are being fooled by recent evidence and are ignoring the evidence that's been building up for the past 300 chapters.

Kishi's been focusing on an Obito-Tobi correlation these past several chapters for a reason; he WANTS EVERYONE to be surprised when Tobi is revealed as someone else.
Possible but unlikely, who else do you suppose it would be?

Edge

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Possible but unlikely, who else do you suppose it would be?
How is it unlikely? There are more reasons why Tobi isn't Obito than I can count on my fingers than just:

1) He has Obito's eye
2) He speaks personally to Kakashi
3) He's an Uchiha and looks like Obito

And search my post history if you want to know who I think Tobi is, I'm tired of repeating it xd

Status
Not open for further replies.