~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SO, we are in the second season of Game of Thrones and alot of awesome stuff are going on; Robb, the king in the North is heading towards Kings Landing to take back his sisters, Tywin is fighting off Robb, Stanish is trying too take his rightfull place as king of the world, his younger brother Stanley is also trying to take the iron throne, Khaleesi has her dragons but she's stuck in the desert and the Grayjoys (don't know how to spell it) is planning on taking the world as they see as theirs.

Now, these things are all very interesting, but that's not what I "care about" at the moment. No, what I care about is the Nights Watch. First thing is John and the rest who's north of the wall. They will encounter a large army, or the white walkers and something terrible will happen to them; I think here that the only one who will survive in John, and it'll be a race with him and the wildmens to reach Robb first, John to warn him and the wildmen to kill him.

But the most important thing is not John, it's his sister; Arya. Arya holds great anger towards Joffrey, and at the moment she's teamed up with Roberts son, the true king. Arya will kill Joffrey, and Robert's son wil take the throne and gather all the kings together, Robb, Stanish, Stanley and all the others, to fight off the wildmen who him and Arya will meet at the wall.

What do you think?

AND NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE READ THE BOOKS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: skehan17

skehan17

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the theory man, but if you have read the books you would know haha so I won't ruin anything for you :)
But keep watching, so far it has been really good

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I somewhat agree to some extent. They probably would be picked off though; One-by-One. It would probably be a group of the Night Watchmen, including John, because he was promoted to (I want to say...) Stewart by the Nights Watchmen Captain to become a leader and he would had some followers. I also think John would retreat back to the Nights Watch HQ were he would run into Arya.

They would later message Robb about the events that took place and Robb would not pause the War to support. He would still try to take Kings Landing. However, it still some flaws both yours and mines; I guess. It's too much going on. Awesome TV Show. I love it.