windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I came across a thread stating that the next epic battle will be naruto vs kabutomaru.This will happen eventually but not so soon.

I think Kabutomaru(orochimaru) will be the final villain .I am saying this cause kishi always loves to twists his story line .Till now we all were made to think either Madara or Sasuke will be the final villian. Madara is the master mind of all ,this is what kishi want us to believe but I strongly think this will not be the case .Here are few reasons for my theory

1.If you all remember the chunin exam battle ,where it was getting interesting,kishi further surprised us by the invasion plan and the kazekaze was orochimaru in disguise

2.Kishi always wants to have few twists in his storyline

3.Orochimaru is supposed to be the main villain till the arrival of Akatsuki,They portrayed Oro as kind of DemiGOd and the way he died was really pathetic .If you had seen there hasn't been much of a fight between sasuke and oro or itachi and oro.This is why I still believe he will be the ultimate villian ...wait he has already made an entry in the form of Kabutomaru:)

predictions:
This is what I believe will happen
Kisame Vs kabutomaru
1.Kisame is not dead yet ,I do not think kishi will bore us with another kisame and kirabi fight .Kisame is alive just to demonstrate how powerful Kabutomaru is.I think kabutomaru is trying to gather all S class jitsus same what orochimaru used to do in the past.He will come across Kisame and I believe he will easily defeat kisame who has lost his samehaeda.zetsu reports it to madara.Madara takes it very light at first .

naruto and kirabi and sasuke will have EMS:
karin and sakura becomes friends ,they train to become stronger .karin decides to help them to bring sauske down.
Meanwhile Naruto will meet kirabi and he will be Naruto's sensi to teach him how to control the nine tails. sasuke would have obtained the EMS and would get ready to fight and capture naruto.Naruto also leave kirabi in search of his sausgay.

fight at the valley of the end:
Naruto and sasuke fight.sakura and karin aids naruto .they both fight on par with each other .this will be a close battle but naruto ,when every one feels everything is almost over,Itachi gift will come into play .sasuke falls finally realizing about how naruto and others cared for him.zetsu reports it to madara .Madara becomes tensed .

kabutomaru captures kirabi:
while naruto leaves to fight sasuke ,kabutomaru shows up captures kirabi uses some forbidden jitsu and makes the 8 tails for himself .sauske and naruto prepare to fight .Zetsu reports they have lost 8 tails.Madara becomes very tensed and makes his move .he finds kabutomaru and tries to brainwash him to join Akatsuki again .

twist in the tale and the finalle:
kabutomaru joins akatsuki only to get his hands on the other Bijuu .He wants to take revenge on Sasuke .so both madara and kabutomaru joins forces but at the back wants to stab each other .sasuke fights kabutomaru and naruto fights madara .while the other kages and shinobis fight the bijuus .fnally the good side win .

Deidara Akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you about Kabutoro / oro being the final villain. However, i believe Kabuto and Oro will become to seperate people again as they used to. I think this will happen by kabuto finding a container for orochimaru ( somehow ) and reviving him...he has the best medical ninja ever thus far fact. He was stated to be better then tsunade in her prime so i believe he has the capabilities to make this happen.

Kisame i believe WILL capture the 8 tails and extract the bijuu. At the same time, Naruto will either be taught about the kunai the 4th used and he will learn some sick new jutsu's whilst in the mean time sasuke gets itachis eyes.

Kisame and zetsu will battle in the 3rd ninja war with madara and everything will go to plan for madara. In the mean time, sasuke will meet up with Hawk ( some how ) - zetsu may save them, and tsunade will awake.

Sasuke will plan how he kills the remaining elders and the other juunin rock lee, shikamaru, neji etc will train for the war.

Kabuto will possibly kill tsunade or kakashi for good and then maybe attack sasuke or even zetsu just to reinforce the fact that he is enemies with madara AND naruto to make it seem he is on his own and has his own agenda.

do you agree?

GYM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naaah. I highly doubt that.

Oro was the ultimate villain in the beginning... now the time has passed and we've been introduced to Madara.

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree that kabutoro is going to play a big part, but he wont end up being the final enemy. Also i predict that madara is going to die by sasukes hands...

GYM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara by Sasuke's hands? That would actually make this manga pointless.

Madara is the only one, who knows all secrets, everything. The others are killed.

So that would make manga absolutely useless confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke.. without history, reasonings, secrets, anything... :(

IF Madara dies, he'll do it in the last chapter :)

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara is the only one, who knows all secrets, everything. The others are killed.

So that would make manga absolutely useless confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke.. without history, reasonings, secrets, anything... :(

i know, i meant he would die after sasuke vs naruto.

itachis gift would somehow surface during their fight or when theyre at their limits and then sasuke realises that madara is the real evil and not konoha. He then decides that naruto is no longer his enemy and madara is going down...

niblack89

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i agree Naruto deserves a shot just as much as Sasuke. Madara is the reason why Naruto doesn't have a family and in a jinchuuriki.