Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I predicted back in December that the 6th Hokage would have a Sharingan because I believed Kishi followed the pattern of the our chakras (Hindu chakra system). I posted the thread here:

In it I wrote:

-6th Chakra: Ajna (Brow or 3rd Eye Chakra) meaning 'command'
Possible Hokages: Kakashi since throughout his life he's had 3 different eyes. Gai? I doubt it but the brows? Kurenai since this chakra refers to a psychic ability and seeing with the mind's eye or someone with an eye technique. (suggestions!)
Color: White, Indigo or Deep Blue wow the colors suggest Kakashi even more!
Chakra Element: Mind's Eye
Linked to the pineal gland which may inform a model of its envisioning. The pineal gland is a light sensitive gland that produces the hormone melatonin which regulates sleep (genjutsu?) and awakening (awaken the MS!). Ajna is symbolized by a lotus with two petals. Ajna's key issues involve balancing the higher & lower selves and trusting inner guidance. Ajna's inner aspect relates to the access of intuition. Emotionally, Ajna deals with clarity on an intuitive level... (Sharingan clarity
Why did I connect the Third Eye Chakra with the Sharingan? because in another thread I discussed Kishi's inspiration behind the three doujutsus (eye techniques) :

The Trimurti (English: ‘three forms’; Sanskrit: त्रिमूर्ति trimūrti) is a concept in Hinduism "in which the cosmic functions of creation, maintenance, and destruction are personified by the forms of Brahmā the creator, Viṣṇu the maintainer or preserver, and Śiva the destroyer or transformer. These three deities have been called "the Hindu triad" or the "Great Trinity".

You must be registered for see images

Shiva (Sharingan)
The name Shiva, in one interpretation, is also said to have derived from the Dravidian word “Siva” meaning “to be red”. It is the equivalent of Rudra, “the red” RigVeda (Encyclopedia of Indian Tribes By Shyam Singh Shashi, p. 190)

Shiva as we know him today shares many features with the Vedic god Rudra[39] and both Shiva and Rudra are viewed as the same personality in a number of Hindu traditions. Rudra, the god of the roaring storm, is usually portrayed in accordance with the element he represents as a fierce, destructive deity.

Rudra and Agni (the god of fire) have a close relationship. The identification between Agni and Rudra in the Vedic literature was an important factor in the process of Rudra's gradual development into the later character as Rudra-Shiva.[52] The identification of Agni with Rudra is explicitly noted in the Nirukta, an important early text on etymology, which says "Agni is called Rudra also".[53] The interconnections between the two deities are complex, and according to Stella Kramrisch:

The fire myth of Rudra-Śiva plays on the whole gamut of fire, valuing all its potentialities and phases, from conflagration to illumination.

In the Śatarudrīa, some epithets of Rudra such as Sasipa?jara ("Of golden red hue as of flame") and Tivaṣīmati ("Flaming bright") suggest a fusing of the two deities.[55] In medieval sculpture both Agni and the form of Shiva known as Bhairava have flaming hair as a special feature (sasuke's flame-like hair)

Shiva formed the third eye (Sh, MS, EMS?) to restore order and fire emerged from his third eye to re-create light. The fierce light from his third eye is so powerful and destructive that henceforth he only opens it to destroy all that is unconscious, dark, and dualistic, in this dancing universe (sounds like Amaterasu)

Shiva is often shown garlanded with a snake and has a crescent moon on his forehead (any association with how Sasuke remembered the moon on THAT night?)

note: the third eye being related to the sharingan further adds to my theory that Kakashi is the next (6th) Hokage which I describe in detail here:
You must be registered for see images
I then further revised my theory on the 6th Hokage in March in the Oracles group discussion:

considering all of your input on kakashi, I have revised my theory. I still believe the 6th hokage has a sharingan as the sharingan is symbolized by the third eye according to my findings on the inspiration of the three eyes (also under statistics). this might be a stretch, but this is just a possibility: sasuke or tobi will take authority of konoha by force, giving themselv the title of hokage. either sasuke or tobi will find konoha devastated and seize the opportunity to exact revenge. with kakashi almost dead, naruto off somewhere else, yamato chasing naruto, and most of the other shinobi in critical condition, a MS user would be unmatchable. tobi wanted sasuke on his side for a certain reason. the only problem with this theory is that most likely the sharingan's reign as hokage would be short lived and would have naruto be the next hokage (according to my theory) in the near future, and we all feel naruto shouldn't be hokage, not even in the next year or two in manga time. unless, kishi had the reign last for two or three years and naruto returns to claim the title of hokage. this seems unlikely, but again I'm only suggesting one of the many directions this manga might go in.
Alright so I didn't exactly say Danzo, but who knew he would have a hidden Sharingan under that eye patch? Regardless, my main point was that I was confident the 6th Hokage would have a Sharingan.

The Hokage order is still following the pattern I discovered. If you read my theory on hokage selection order, then I bet ya anything the 7th Hokage is a Senju (Naruto), and we all want it to be Naruto, and thus Naruto is a Senju.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a good theory i like it. anyway your kakashi theory was right anyway seeing as he was meant to be hokage but danzo butted in. i think naruto's gonna be the next hokage to at least i hope and if there isn't another plot twist

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a good theory i like it. anyway your kakashi theory was right anyway seeing as he was meant to be hokage but danzo butted in. i think naruto's gonna be the next hokage to at least i hope and if there isn't another plot twist
haha you're right I totally forgot they wanted Kakashi to be Hokage

FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know, i was wondering when you'd post something about this again.. lol i read that theory back when you first posted it, it was pretty convincing to me, so i believed in it.. and whaddya kno? it was right!!

Good work!! :)

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Danzo isn't the official hokage yet,he's the stand in one as the jounin haven't made their votes yet.But I will say that I think kakashi will be the official hokage before naruto becomes hokage (as I believe he will go travelling first like jiraya did).

hwahl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
figuring out kashi's pattern.. that's grand, it's evident you're right here, question is if kakashi will be the official 6th hokage, since there's no way danzo will officially be the hokage after what he's done to obtain power (stealing a sharingan and mindcontrolling people even at a 5K meeting)

if the person that takes over after danzo will be called 7th hokage then it will surely be naruto that I agree with

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo isn't the official hokage yet,he's the stand in one as the jounin haven't made their votes yet.But I will say that I think kakashi will be the official hokage before naruto becomes hokage (as I believe he will go travelling first like jiraya did).
it would be simply awesome if Kakashi became the official 6th Hokage. I still have a feeling he won't though. for some reason I got the feeling that the Sharingan's reign as Hokage will be short lived.

kazeshini

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
technically danzou isnt hokage yet, he is more interim or temporary but not officially the hokage...yet

EDIT:whoops i never read devlins reply silly me

Last edited:

a thousand years of death

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a very good read that.
i would love to see naruto become hokage but i doubt he will. but i also doubt that danzo will become the official hokage.
i mean after what was said in the manga just released
"he is the embodiment of the darkness of the ninja world"-raikage
"my right eye saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage, so you cant fool me."-Ao

i mean danzo seemed to rest on the hokage summit in order to actually become the hokage. "i will make sure this meeting goes well and they accept me as hokage. then the jonin will have no choice but to accept me"-danzo

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a very good read that.
i would love to see naruto become hokage but i doubt he will. but i also doubt that danzo will become the official hokage.
i mean after what was said in the manga just released
"he is the embodiment of the darkness of the ninja world"-raikage
"my right eye saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage, so you cant fool me."-Ao

i mean danzo seemed to rest on the hokage summit in order to actually become the hokage. "i will make sure this meeting goes well and they accept me as hokage. then the jonin will have no choice but to accept me"-danzo
You forgot the part where you say "for now", because Naruto will become the Hokage at some point... it's inevitable.

twistedlink

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...false syllogisms may be at hand here.

1.chakra theorised the next hokage would have sharingan because of A B and C
2.The next hokage had a sharingan and the original one asked to be hokage also had sharingan.
3.Therefore the theory is correct.

Its like saying

1.I am male
2.I dont have cancer
3.Being male means you cant get cancer.

Being a male has nothing to do with cancer
Having sharingan has nothing to do with his decision

Has it come to anyones attention that it may just be mere coincidence that the strongest ninjas below tsunade both have sharingan??

Lets face facts, kakashi is extremely strong and his father was said to be sannin level, which considering how the manga has gone, is kage level for sure given 2 of them were kages (tsunade hokage and orochimaru the sound kage) and Jman was offered and was wanted more than tsunade anyway.

Personally they werent picked BECAUSE of sharingan, but for other reasons, like strength, power, and good minds.

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...false syllogisms may be at hand here.

1.chakra theorised the next hokage would have sharingan because of A B and C
2.The next hokage had a sharingan and the original one asked to be hokage also had sharingan.
3.Therefore the theory is correct.

Its like saying

1.I am male
2.I dont have cancer
3.Being male means you cant get cancer.

Being a male has nothing to do with cancer
Having sharingan has nothing to do with his decision

Has it come to anyones attention that it may just be mere coincidence that the strongest ninjas below tsunade both have sharingan??

Lets face facts, kakashi is extremely strong and his father was said to be sannin level, which considering how the manga has gone, is kage level for sure given 2 of them were kages (tsunade hokage and orochimaru the sound kage) and Jman was offered and was wanted more than tsunade anyway.

Personally they werent picked BECAUSE of sharingan, but for other reasons, like strength, power, and good minds.
I don't think you get what I'm saying. I'm not saying that Kakashi or Danzo is chosen by peers to be hokage because they both have Sharingan. I'm saying that Masashi Kishimoto is choosing the 6th hokage to have Sharingan based on the order of the Hindu chakra system. the 6th chakra is the chakra of the third eye. and according to my theory on the origin of the three doujutsus, the third eye very closely resembles the Sharingan.

let's put it this way.. I'm theorizing that Kishi looked at the properties of the Hindu chakra system and developed characters, specifically hokages, to have a relation with the respective chakra. He saw that the first chakra, the root chakra, has the element of earth and is the foundation chakra. So he set up Hashirama Senju's character with having earth element and laying down the foundation of Konoha as 1st hokage. Then Kishi saw that the 2nd chakra has a water affinity and is physically located very close to to the 1st chakra, so he designed the second Hokage to be related to the first hokage and have an affinity for water... and so on and so forth.

This thread is declaring that the theory still holds to be true (because we can't say it's completely true until we cycle completely through all the 7 chakras of the Hindu chakra system). Now that we may have reached a 6th hokage, the properties of the 6th hokage are somehow matching that of the 6th chakra in the Hindu chakra system... further fortifying my theory that Kishi is basing the hokage order on the Hindu chakra system and not just nilly willy or whatever he feels like.

Last edited:

twistedlink

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think you get what I'm saying. I'm not saying that Kakashi or Danzo is chosen by peers to be hokage because they both have Sharingan. I'm saying that Masashi Kishimoto is choosing the 6th hokage to have Sharingan based on the order of the Hindu chakra system. the 6th chakra is the chakra of the third eye. and according to my theory on the origin of the three doujutsus, the third eye very closely resembles the Sharingan.

let's put it this way.. I'm theorizing that Kishi looked at the properties of the Hindu chakra system and developed characters, specifically hokages, to have a relation with the respective chakra. He saw that the first chakra, the root chakra, has the element of earth and is the foundation chakra. So he set up Hashirama Senju's character with having earth element and laying down the foundation of Konoha as 1st hokage. Then Kishi saw that the 2nd chakra has a water affinity and is physically located very close to to the 1st chakra, so he designed the second Hokage to be related to the first hokage and have an affinity for water... and so on and so forth.

This thread is declaring that the theory still holds to be true (because we can't say it's completely true until we cycle completely through all the 7 chakras of the Hindu chakra system). Now that we may have reached a 6th hokage, the properties of the 6th hokage are somehow matching that of the 6th chakra in the Hindu chakra system... further fortifying my theory that Kishi is basing the hokage order on the Hindu chakra system and not just nilly willy or whatever he feels like.
And you dont understand what im saying.

you have no proof that is why kishi chose someone with sharingan, all that hindu stuff.

It is very easy to come up with a complex theory that comes true, but not because the reasons behind the theory.

My point is kishi may have simply chosen danzou ages ago to have sharingan and to capture konoha and could have done all this without thinking about hindu/sharingan/chakra colours at all.

What youre displaying is a false syllogism.

There is no direct evidence that the reasons posted are why kishi did this, you have the correct answer but not any working out.

Think of a maths test and there being 2 methods of getting the correct answer.

you and kishi both have the answers but you have used two seperate and different methods.

Im not challenging your insight or your answer-you were correct, the next hokage did have sharingan.

My point is the methodology used, and there being absolutely no proof other than the false syllogistic logic i have given as an example.