Ninja Rank: Chunin
Elements: Fuuton, or Wind Element, Katon, or fire element
Your ninjutsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Background Info.
History:
Born in the Hidden Rain Village he lived a happy life till the age of 7 when his father who was in a state of depression lost control and killed his mother in a bloody massacre and Jaraku sat petrified in the corner watching and tried to run but was chased by his dad and then a group of ninja's killed his dad also right in front of him. He was then sent to the hidden leaf a much more peaceful village but really the hidden rain was a little afraid of what could happen if he lost control. He is now a Genin who's soul purpose is to become as strong as possible so he can help people because he has seen first hand what can happen when people aren't fast enough to save someone like his mother. Surprisingly being from the hidden rain water isn't one of his elemental chakra's

Theme Song and Background Music:Reminded- Drowning pool

Battles: 0

Won:0
Lost:0

Last edited:

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should have edited your previous bio instead of making a new thread.And why so many villages of alliance ?o_O

And remove your specialities as this is your first bio and add these jutsus
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

And also welcome too the orphans club. xd

Magic..

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,012💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Village Info: Hidden Leaf

Village of Birth: Hidden Rain Village
Village of Alliance: Sand
L'MOA do it like this
Village Info:
Village of Birth: Hidden Rain Village
Village of Alliance:kohonagakure

Last edited:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, this is so "Improoved" that you had to add an extra "o".

What did you change ? Did you turn off spell-check before doing this one ?
No, that can't be it. Your previous one has zero spell-check either.

I give up. What is so "Improoved" ?

Kushan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This feeling of confusion, that's the improovement with an extra o

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

BTW i really dont like you, your just one of those guys/girls that work people's nerves from across the country because no one wants to waste their time to go find you and beat you up you remind me of this guy i know named Tommy i broke his nose a few weeks ago

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BTW i really dont like you, your just one of those guys/girls that work people's nerves from across the country because no one wants to waste their time to go find you and beat you up you remind me of this guy i know named Tommy i broke his nose a few weeks ago
And I should be scared because you're apparently a cretin who can't spell and resorts to violence whenever owned ? .... Now you just made yourself look worse than you already do. Congratulations. I didn't think anyone could do that.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow this takes forever :(
1) You posted this thread 2 days ago, believe it or not we have other things to do with our life besides checking bio's. If your bio hasn't been checked after a week, then you can start complaining, but any less than that, then you're just acting like an impatient child and it's not going to make use look any faster.

2) Then for some reason you thought it was necessary to make a new bio instead of just editing the other one. If you would have just done that, I would have had it approved yesterday or sooner.

3) You do realize that Antikörper was till three days ago a moderator who checked bio's? And that the only reason what he isn't doing it anymore was because he resigned due to real life issues? He's known for his sarcasm, though trying to intimidate him has as much effect as

i changed alot of my history and i did the double oo because i wanted to im from texas we dont care much for grammar
No matter the situation, no matter the context, that's not something you should say under any circumstances and certainly not so proudly.

So? You could have taken Tommy's virginity for all I care. Using real life examples to intimidate or to impress people has even less value than Flaw's platypus excrement collection. Saying that you broke Tommy's nose may have effect in the real world, but here it gets the complete opposite effect and makes people just laugh very hard.

Next time edit your bio instead of posting it again, have patience and don't start threatening people with Tommy's broken nose.

Remove one of the elements as you haven't learned any yet, only place the first one you want to learn and remove that fire jutsu.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok first he started it. second dont care about his problems nor does he care for mine, 3rd the tommy thing was my friend I dont even know a Tommy, 4th I didnt get owned not even close yall are just better at talking smack on a key board and i was never much of a talker, 5th You can screw off my spelling i dont judge you guys for shit 6th i can cuss on this it's my post you dont like it **** off, 6th the most yall can do is delete my account and then i'll just make another 1 or considering all you guys on here seem like fart knockers so far, so i probably wont, 7th I made 2 posts cause i had no idea what i was doing at the time i had like 4 posts didnt even know i needed 50 to make one, and finally I am impatient i already knew that it doesnt make me a kid that's just yall trying to sound cool which is hard to do on a Naruto website So,

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease im done with the whole cyber war.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok first he started it. second dont care about his problems nor does he care for mine, 3rd the tommy thing was my friend I dont even know a Tommy, 4th I didnt get owned not even close yall are just better at talking smack on a key board and i was never much of a talker, 5th You can screw off my spelling i dont judge you guys for shit 6th i can cuss on this it's my post you dont like it **** off, 6th the most yall can do is delete my account and then i'll just make another 1 or considering all you guys on here seem like fart knockers so far, so i probably wont, 7th I made 2 posts cause i had no idea what i was doing at the time i had like 4 posts didnt even know i needed 50 to make one, and finally I am impatient i already knew that it doesnt make me a kid that's just yall trying to sound cool which is hard to do on a Naruto website So,

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease im done with the whole cyber war.
Yessssss. One more success story in my war against stupidity.

On a side note. Chicken Grease. I bet that's how you came to be the person you are today, nein ? :/