I Just Died

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was talking to this guy with the username Forte and it started out fine until he decided to make things complicated... Who is right me or him?
Conversation Start:
Me Him

I'm sorry you're dead.

I'm sorry your alive...

I'm neither alive, nor am I dead. I'm not anything, nor am I nothing. I am not anywhere, nor am I nowhere. I am not anyone, nor am I no one.

So then your Plasma?

I am not solid, nor am I liquid, nor am I gas, nor am I plasma, nor am I Bose Einstein.

You aren't anything or nothing, because nothing is something. Like you said before...
My not so intelligent conclusion is you're just there...
But I reuse for that to be my final answer. Do you eat?

I do not eat, nor do I produce. I do not exist, yet I am always there.

Good thing you said you didn't eat or else my answer would have been: You eat therefore you are.
You aren't an element...
Do you think?

I have already told you what I am, yet you are too blind to see... I am Forte.

Really? Last time I checked the word Forte had a meaning.

Forte   [fawrt, fohrt or, for 1, fawr-tey]
noun
1. a person's strong suit, or most highly developed characteristic, talent, or skill; something that one excels in: I don't know what her forte is, but it's not music. Synonyms: talent, skill, excellence, strength, strong point, specialty, proficiency; knack, bent.
2. the stronger part of a sword blade, between the middle and the hilt ( opposed to foible).

And if you don't exist or never did exist then you can't have a name. :| You got caught up in your own riddle...

It never was a riddle. And things that don't exist can have names.

If they don't exist they can't be discovered thus they can't be named.

you ever heard of fictional literature, hypotheses, or even theory? Yes, it can be named.

Oh really?
Fictional Literature... It's called that because someone decided to name it that, thus it was discovered and it is something despite in not being a solid, plasma, gas, nor liquid.

Hypotheses... It's a prediction of something right? Key word prediction. A prediction is neither solid, gas, liquid, or plasma but it rather a thought or glimpse created by the mind of the future... It wouldn't be called that if it weren't for some scientific crazed person...

Want me to explain theory too?

Yes, but the contents may or may not exist.

They may or may not?! You just won't admit defeat...
If it were working its way towards a hypothesis, theroy, or even fictional literature it was originally an idea regardless of the thought...

The constant use of the word it proves that it is an object!

Nothing is a word.

Which means it something! Does that mean I'm right? Do you accept defeat?

In actuality, the word "Nothhing" proves that a word can be nothing as nothing itself is nothing, yet it is a word.

I give up... You're making my head hurt... You win.

Of course I win. After all, battle is my Forte.

:|
Please excuse my rudeness:

What the hell is wrong with you?! If you were to ask anybody on NB who wasn't overly obsessed with their ****in' username they'd probably agree with me, my explanations, and my logic!

Yeah, right. Good luck. Everybody on the Base is either equally eccentric or even more beyond sanity than I am.

Thus this thread was created.

Conclusion:
I Just Died: 8 agreements
Forte: 3 agreements

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to say he was right.

Nothing is a word for the absence of anything. You can't see the absence of anything because there's nothing to see, therefore it doesn't actually exist, yet still has a name.

Or at least that's what I got from it. :)

I Just Died

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naturally. Not everything that has eyes can see apparently. U_U
I think I need some Motrin this guy is making my head hurt more...

Nothing is a word for the absence of anything. You can't see the absence of anything because there's nothing to see, therefore it doesn't actually exist, yet still has a name.

But it was discovered. And named therefore nothing in a sense is something.

Hotaruko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Disagree.

1. the absence of anything is a concept.
2. We have created a name for this concept.
3. Concept in itself exist because we have created it.

therefore, "nothing" exists :)

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forte was a name of a girl group in Hawaii during the mid 90's. As far as who's right, well...got more confused the more I read. But from what was posted, I gather:

I Just Died was using inductive reasoning to find out about Forte who was being contradicting in describing himself. There is no logic when your being contradicting.

I Just Died

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is all pointless
you have a disease and no one wants to be infected, okay? good
Look here little boy. I'm rather pissed off right now and you bring your pointless comments trying to seem ever so special...
I hope you someday realize that not only do you sound extremely stupid but you are extremely stupid. So before you actually try to talk with sense ask someone who has an immense amount of patience how stupid you sound before you can insult another person.

Last edited: