AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're reading wrong. Bold is not the case and All Might himself says this. The only reason Midoriya could become a hero is become he was a suitable candidate.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

This is literally addressed in the first chapter. As of now, we're seeing an evil overlord's rise.
he was choosen because he is the only real hero, he has the potenial to be more than a hero, a figure like all-might. the last time i had that o hell moment with MHA was the midorya vs todoroki, even if hes not the strongest he was a leader he was able to change the heart of someone so op. like thats the kinda of stuff MHA need but on a next lvl scale. as of now its not my cup of tea hes still a kid in a big world. and the title says it all MY HERO ACADAMIA this is literally bourto in preschool times 10...

like the idea of one for all is OP on so many lvls and i think thats were people get sucked in to the point where people dont care how to story goes but rather they want to see the potential of one for all rather tahn what the MC is about , the story doesnt seem like itll ever cross that line of what it means to be a leader and a true hero a symbol of hope. like you cant be a leader only knowing about rainbows and gumdrops cuz that just bias. hope is something person can compare themselves at. a hope that even a scrum bag can come back from the dark side... but someone like midoriya who never known / can relate to somone who has troubles other than being quirkless is absurd ... cmon no character development just power ups

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he was choosen because he is the only real hero, he has the potenial to be more than a hero, a figure like all-might. the last time i had that o hell moment with MHA was the midorya vs todoroki, even if hes not the strongest he was a leader he was able to change the heart of someone so op. like thats the kinda of stuff MHA need but on a next lvl scale. as of now its not my cup of tea hes still a kid in a big world. and the title says it all MY HERO ACADAMIA this is literally bourto in preschool times 10...
How are you not grasping that there's only one One for All quirk? Midoriya's capability of being a hero relied entirely on whether or not he'd have a powerful quirk and if the holder would give it to him. That isn't a privilege anyone else has going for themselves, so it's no worse than Kurama. And it's not like Midoriya has no sway over his classmates. He's made strategies and influenced decisions in dire situations multiple times now.

[video=youtube;Am6koGY49ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6koGY49ZA[/video]

It wasn't long ago that two villains were struggling against the other for leadership either. MHA has these aspects.

Reactions: Reboryushon

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How are you not grasping that there's only one One for All quirk? Midoriya's capability of being a hero relied entirely on whether or not he'd have a powerful quirk and if the holder would give it to him. That isn't a privilege anyone else has going for themselves, so it's no worse than Kurama. And it's not like Midoriya has no sway over his classmates. He's made strategies and influenced decisions in dire situations multiple times now.

[video=youtube;Am6koGY49ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6koGY49ZA[/video]

It wasn't long ago that two villains were struggling against the other for leadership either. MHA has these aspects.
Such a brilliant scene. That whole episode is magnificent. These two haven't seen the show and they are on a mission to rustle but instead they are looking very ignorant.

Last edited:

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea i read that like 1 or 2 years ago it was ehhh. And disappointing cuz all might shouldve died thier....

I this was the passing if the torch moment in the series for both sides, the villiams side was ok but on the hero side it was like reallly... so passing of the torch homestly was a redo of when all might gave midoriya one for all im the very beginning

You know when jiraya dies. And then naruto is shown his greatest fear the lost of all his friends and villiage? You know what naruto did to pain....talk no jutsu...

Naruto became the biggest man known to manga comparble to batman in my books... he didnt cross that line even tho he knew he could. Naruto didnt kill pain even tho he caused naruto the most pain. Or even when neji died naruto still held his hands out to his enemies. Thats a heros character development. This is just back and forth fighting nothing even serious or to learn from.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea i read that like 1 or 2 years ago it was ehhh. And disappointing cuz all might shouldve died thier....

I this was the passing if the torch moment in the series for both sides, the villiams side was ok but on the hero side it was like reallly... so passing of the torch homestly was a redo of when all might gave midoriya one for all im the very beginning
You know when jiraya dies. And then naruto is shown his greatest fear the lost of all his friends and villiage? You know what naruto did to pain....talk no jutsu...

Naruto became the biggest man known to manga comparble to batman in my books... he didnt cross that line even tho he knew he could. Naruto didnt kill pain even tho he caused naruto the most pain. Or even when neji died naruto still held his hands out to his enemies. Thats a heros character development. This is just back and forth fighting nothing even serious or to learn from. Like shit.
Everything you mentioned happened well after chapter 200 so there's that.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Naruto became the biggest man known to manga comparble to batman in my books... he didnt cross that line even tho he knew he could. Naruto didnt kill pain even tho he caused naruto the most pain. Or even when neji died naruto still held his hands out to his enemies. Thats a heros character development. This is just back and forth fighting nothing even serious or to learn from. Like shit.
One thing you clearly don't understand. No one here is comparing MHA and Naruto. OP compared MHA with Boruto and that was pointless. Naruto is my favorite anime/manga, no doubt about it but saying MHA is inferior to Boruto is laughable.

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bros its just not my taste , yes anyone can be a hero even my mail man can be a hero but that just it the story has yet to pass that point and it just annoying. i dont in any means to discourage the ideas and meaning that MHA brings and how human morality should follow but its to far-fetch and bias. it cant allways be that the bad gguys wins alittle and the good guys win alot. thats not how it goes. like a villain anyone can be a shit bag thus the same can be said about heros but to be the best.... to be a leader in anyside(dark side/ light side) thats more motivating than kids pretending and villians as well....
What your saying definitely doesn't relate to MHA.

First off all, it's not "anyone can become a hero".

There's a ton of people that failed to become heroes and there's special requirements one must have in order to get a hero license. If you don't have one, you can't become an official hero.

If you have actually read the story or paid attention to it, you'll understand how difficult it is to become a hero in the first place. The reason there are so many villains are because some of them failed to become heroes in the first place.

Did you even watch or read the Stain arc or the majority of the story?

There's a lot of focus on what a hero should be and how they should act in society and the difference between them and villains. Most of the time the League of Villains succeed in their plans and the heroes gets viewed in a bad light. Most of the fights they had, the heroes don't get away with complete victory.

Read and watch MHA for real and then you'll understand its epicness.

Boruto is nothing compared to it and unlike Naruto, Boruto doesn't get me as excited to read it. The symbolisms, The foreshadowings, The choreography of the fights/Strategy, The Suspense, The Power concepts and power ups, The Rivalries... Boruto lacks in comparison to Naruto in those.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's a ton of people that failed to become heroes and there's special requirements one must have in order to get a hero license. If you don't have one, you can't become an official hero.

If you have actually read the story or paid attention to it, you'll understand how difficult it is to become a hero in the first place. The reason there are so many villains are because some of them failed to become heroes in the first place.

There's a lot of focus on what a hero should be and how they should act in society and the difference between them and villains. Most of the time the League of Villains succeed in their plans and the heroes gets viewed in a bad light. Most of the fights they had, the heroes don't get away with complete victory.

Boruto is nothing compared to it and unlike Naruto, Boruto doesn't get me as excited to read it. The symbolisms, The foreshadowings, The choreography of the fights/Strategy, The Suspense, The Power concepts and power ups, The Rivalries... Boruto lacks in comparison to Naruto in those.
Nah im just going to stick to one punch man when it comes to hero business.

Obitosama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

dude boruto has more strategy than naruto shippuden war arc fights and also are u seriously complaining about choreopgraphy? Did u by any chance watch eps 31 39 47 65?