5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Shimura Tenko: Origins"

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 235 Discussion and 236 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 235 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 236

BEGIN READING MY HERO ACADEMIA NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
too predictable and i'd like to say that the development of both shiga and his father is seriously absurd and makes me want to give this a 0. your mother dies fighting a villain, so you beat your child for wanting to be a hero because it's bad for a family member to up and leave. your dad smacks you a handful of times so the logical conclusion is to destroy the world? what the ****? it's like the equivalent of sasuke deciding to destroy the leaf village, but, instead of a massacre, Itachi's order was to insult all of the Uchihas.

if shiga were the main character i would've dropped this series with this chapter.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
too predictable and i'd like to say that the development of both shiga and his father is seriously absurd and makes me want to give this a 0. your mother dies fighting a villain, so you beat your child for wanting to be a hero because it's bad for a family member to up and leave. your dad smacks you a handful of times so the logical conclusion is to destroy the world? what the ****? it's like the equivalent of sasuke deciding to destroy the leaf village, but, instead of a massacre, Itachi's order was to insult all of the Uchihas.

if shiga were the main character i would've dropped this series with this chapter.
Well he was a child(and still is) when he came to this conclusion so it's not unrealistic that his solution is extreme. Also to him it was more than his father hitting him it was in his mind his father rejecting him and denying his values/feelings.

I agree it felt a bit forced and typical but I don't think it's that big of a issue.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he was a child(and still is) when he came to this conclusion so it's not unrealistic that his solution is extreme. Also to him it was more than his father hitting him it was in his mind his father rejecting him and denying his values/feelings.

I agree it felt a bit forced and typical but I don't think it's that big of a issue.
u think Tonbous will swalow teh bait here?????...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i know it lines up with him being childlike but i really dont want to see this kind of reasoning slapped onto what may be the biggest villain. the dude is childish, not retarded, he should have more sense than this. it feels like a gigantic downgrade from the yakuza, boss rat dude, and sword licking blood dude. he went from someone with a mystery that could've went further to a stereotypical & retarded villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.