2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The 4th Set Concludes"

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 208 Discussion and 209 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 208 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 209

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Extremely disappointing chapter. It was always within reason to expect Bakugo to save his allies, who also happen to be the lose condition for this exercise, so it's just annoying to have a whole chapter dedicated to multiple characters acting like it's a surprise. We could've seen Class A's lackluster characters show some of their improvements, yet all we got was Bakugo's measly development.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a decent chapter, glad this round ended quickly, I am very tired of this class A v class B arc and would like to see more stuff akin to the chisaki arc. Bakugo is strong af as always, I liked Jiro's new power, no one else really showed anything new. Tsetsuna is sexy as all hell. Thats about it

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How lame and disappointing, I really wish Hori would stop hyping Bakugou. You mean to tell me Tokage got in on recommendations with that pathetic display? And of course Bakugo stomps the competition, heaven forbid him ever losing or struggling whatsoever against anyone meanwhile Shoto and everyone else had to struggle with their matches SMH, and to make it worse watch Dekus team lose to freaking Monoma SMH.

Like Minamoto said nobody else got a moment except Bakugo.

Status
Not open for further replies.