[Photoshop] My First Photoshop Avatar

EnvyMyApex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,234 posts 466 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
466
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yesterday, I was bored and decided to switch to Photoshop CS6 ( I originally used GIMP 2.8). I feel like such a noob again. The learning curve is pretty substantial in my opinion.

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

iSync

Member
180 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like. *Steals* Jk but nice work
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looking good. =3
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,886 posts 810 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It looks very good
 

Yuka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,485 posts 1,056 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
6,485
Reaction score
1,056
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The colors look very nice, great-work
 

Gèckö

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,034 posts 437 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
13,034
Reaction score
437
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Hafiz Dembos

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,764 posts 155 reactions
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice job! Although I advice to continue using GIMP.
 

EnvyMyApex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,234 posts 466 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
466
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

'Toxic

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,848 posts 473 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
4,848
Reaction score
473
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:/ I have PS on my pc, downloaded it but haven't had the energy to install it all lol...I only use gimps.

It looks nice though :p
 

Marcuss

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,487 posts 146 reactions
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
146
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
awesome for 1st go +rep
 

killerman82

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
797 posts 47 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
797
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Air

Member
335 posts 50 reactions
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
335
Reaction score
50
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice avatar.
 

marvinkid

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,119 posts 345 reactions
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
5,119
Reaction score
345
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
looks great, nice :3
 
Top