[Photoshop] My First Photoshop Avatar

EnvyMyApex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
466
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yesterday, I was bored and decided to switch to Photoshop CS6 ( I originally used GIMP 2.8). I feel like such a noob again. The learning curve is pretty substantial in my opinion.

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

iSync

Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like. *Steals* Jk but nice work
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looking good. =3
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It looks very good
 

Yuka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
6,485
Reaction score
1,056
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The colors look very nice, great-work
 

Gèckö

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
13,034
Reaction score
437
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Hafiz Dembos

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice job! Although I advice to continue using GIMP.
 

'Toxic

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
4,848
Reaction score
473
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:/ I have PS on my pc, downloaded it but haven't had the energy to install it all lol...I only use gimps.

It looks nice though :p
 

Marcuss

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
146
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
awesome for 1st go +rep
 

Air

Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
335
Reaction score
50
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice avatar.
 

marvinkid

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
5,119
Reaction score
345
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
looks great, nice :3
 
Top