Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Hidan
Nickname: The Reaper
Clan: N/A

Looks:
I'm 177.1cm tall, weigh 56.8kg, i have medium length silver slicked back hair with light purple eyes i wear my cloak open showing my Yugakure forehead protector around my neck and my Jashin amulet. I wear my Akatsuki ring on my left-index finger which has the kanji for three 三 San and my weapon is a three bladed scythe thats used more for getting blood than dealing lethal blows.

Personality:
Foul-mouthed and disrespectful, frequently swears and complains to allies and foes alike, yet still a religious guy. The only person that deserves my recognition and respect is my god Jashin. My religion allows me to have no moral restraints regarding the people i kill as it is my religious calling. I'm very sadistic and enjoy making my enemies deaths as painful as possible, some people think i'm masochistic aswell because of the way i perform my blood bond jutsu and how voodoo-like it is but no one can enjoy being hurt as much as i enjoy watching my opponent suffer in pain and agony knowing that the pain is shared between us and how we're connected until their death.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Yugakure
Village of Alliance: N/A

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Genin
Specialty: N/A
Elements: Wind (training needed)
Your ninjutsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.
History:I origionally came from Yugakure but it had been worn down to nothing leaving my old village as a tourist site, i believe that the shinobi that came from my village were meant to kill so i slaughtered my villages neighbours before i left Yugakure. I then joint a religion called Jashin and our god has the same name as the religion. The first teachings of the religion is outright slaughter where anything less than utter destruction is a sin. The amulet around my neck resembles the Symbol of Jashin and i would use it to pray to Jashin before a battle for a good kill and if i was not allowed to i would pray for forgiveness. Later on i then met a man named Kakuzu who i believed was a pioneer in immortality, after meeting him i then joined the Akatsuki and was partnered with him, Kakuzu was the kind of guy that would most probably sell his own organs for cash (i wouldn't be suprised if he tried selling mine) he's always taking detours from catching the jinchuuriki's so that he can get bounty's and exchange em for cash, it really gets on my nerves especially when he talked crap about Jashin but i guess it takes an immortal to know an immortal so in the end i got used to him.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:
Three days grace - Time of Dying

Battles

Won: none
Lost:
none

~Approved~ have fun RPing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoitei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as I can see this is a good bio.
It should be accepted fast.
thanks well i took the template and for the parts i was stuck on or didnt know what to add i looked around at other bio's to get an idea of what i had to put but there was other parts i wanted to be certain on so i asked around :p

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good bio. But I think u should add more history. (write about Kakazu and his money and how u hate this.. U can write about Jinchurikies... etc.) Bios with bigger histories has better chance of getting approved... and when u are done just VM Calibun to see ur bio :)