0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Takawaan Senju
Nickname: Taka
Clan: N/A

Looks:
Brunette (think obito) hair, Wears anbu clothes (without mask)

Personality: Quiet and cut off to the rest of the world

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Elements: Water
Your ninjutsu: clone jutsu

Background Info.
History:
Takawaan is a bloodline relative of the senju clan his Father Nisade was forced to move to the village hidden in the leaves for betraying Kirigakure when he killed his team and students. Nisade had left his pregnant wife Nadine in kirigakure. The Kirigakure master ninja force were about to infiltrate Konohagakure, The day before the ninja left Nadine had had her baby, Takawaan. Nadine forced the anbu to take Takawaan to her husband in hope that he would take care of him because she could not handle being a single mother. The anbu did not have the heart to tell her that this mission was to assasinate Nisade so they had to take takawaan not knowing what to do with him. The mission was successful they had infiltrated konohagakure and killed Nisade. The ninja left Takawaan by his dead father two days later sarutobi had found Takawaan and taken him under his wing. Nadine had commited suicide after she heard that the mission was to kill Nisade.

Goals: to kill everyone in konoha. Then they will know his pain.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you explain me why you made a new bio, which was pretty much a complete copy paste of your other bio while I clearly posted in your thread that you should edit/post the things I mentioned in my post and you completely ignored again =/

Savior..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you explain me why you made a new bio, which was pretty much a complete copy paste of your other bio while I clearly posted in your thread that you should edit/post the things I mentioned in my post and you completely ignored again =/
i cannot :\ would you rather me edit the other one?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i cannot :\ would you rather me edit the other one?
Ehm yes if that would still be possible. In the least you could have changed what I said back there, which you didn't do. You just copy pasted it completely without changing anything.

Though now you already made it twice, so editing the other one isn't going to do much.

Last edited: