0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Basic Information
Name:Kenshi gecko
Nickname: Icecold killa:p
Clan:Haku

Looks:

Personality:Cheerful, Enjoys battle and likes to test his skills against powerful opponents.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Rain
Village of Alliance:

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:Genin
Specialty:
Elements: wind
Your ninjutsu:

_____
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)
Background Info.
History:Kenshi is orginally from the hidden mist but was born in the hidden rain, his parents fled away from the hidden mist when kekki genki users were chased down. They settled down in the hidden rain as it was famous for its prosperity. When the great 3rd ninja war broke out and the hidden rain was turned to a battlefield were all the five great nations fought their battles, kenshi?s parents passed away. Kenshi became lonely and had to take care of himself, there were no way for a small kid to find a job so he had to steal food to be able to eat. One day he broke into a house to steal some food but got caught by an old man named totsoka. Who noticed immidietly what was wrong with the kid, after a short conversation he took pity on him to raise him as he was his grandson (as he lost his son and his family in the war). Kenshi started to work side by side with totsoka and learned how to handle a sword at a young age.
His skills rivaled adults and his growth was impressive. One day he entered a tournament in the town square (that were one of the countries greatest tournaments) this at the age of 13. Among all the importent ppl who were attending this tourney Hanzo the amekage at that time was amng them. He was blown away by kenshi?s skill and arranged that kenshi got a private shinobi tutor who would make him an exellent shinobi. After 2 years passed kenshi is now a high leveled genin among the finest in Amekugre. Hanzos greed pushed him to assinate totsoka to have kenshi?s power for his own dark purposes.
After totsoka's death kenshi inherited the two twin cleavers that were passed down from generation to generation in totsokas family. Soul cleaver a blade that can sense and affect auras, Elemental cleaver a blade that takes on any elemental affinty the wielder has and utilizes it. But totsoka was not an old fool he left him a mesage in the shrine were the blades were kept about what hanzo did to him and to be careful when dealing with him.
At the same time there were an organisation called akatsuki that was starting to get a lot of supporters to overthrow hanzo. Kenshi joined to be an inside spy on hanzo during the civil war acting as a double agent:cool:. It was thanks to him pain found out about Hanzos location thus killing him. . As the twin blades rejected Kenshi as there new master he has yet to prove himself worthy of wielding them thus going on a journey to becomw a stronger shinobi.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

~Approved~

Last edited:

DemonicBlaze

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thanx bro just spammed my arse offxd now to get some approval common mods plz comment on my bio.. i know its pretty long to read but ima add some pics and get some weapon description my twin blades =) so the sonner u look at less work for u
Are u allowed to have 2 weapons by the way ? hope so

Last edited:

DemonicBlaze

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this would take time to approve and use your custom weapon since its rank S.
I don't know the MODS judgment on this but good luck.
Good Bio :cool:
Thanks man, if i remove the swords then there arent much to think about. btw it would be a standard bio ... lol as i will remove them but they will be back hopefully, just came back from school otherwise i would have removed them a long time ago
thanx for the approval:D

Last edited: