Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

if my enligsh was very good i would wrote book about it...

but i now i try make long story very short..

teh dilemma of my faith....

i used to be religious..i alwys thought holy book was truth...ands religion is 100% my true guide....untill i start reading about filosofie...in filosofie u have rite to doubt and kestion everyting ...someting wasn't availabe in my previous religion..my curiosity start alarming so i start undstand that brain and mind have power above everyting....

slowly and slowly my mind start rejecting many religious beliefs tho even tho me didn't want to reject them.. (btw if i talk about me...there isn't just one me...but lot of MEs)....

anyway..

then wit flow of time i started realising that religions might not tell truth....i mean God knows well i wanna believe in him i even do my best...but he just not willling to help me..

slowly i start become atheist even tho i dont wanna be atheist..

then i startd accepting my new me teh atheist me...i thought maybe by being atheist i can find mind and heart and soul peaces...maybe i can find some truth at least....but guess what???...

after being atheist life start become like nightmare....teh amount kestions i used to suspect religions and god are just half teh amount of kestions i started doubting about atheism and non god existence...

if god don't exist then why this universe is so in harmony...it must have been created by someone....when i see monaliza of leonardo da vinci i dont say : " Oh my god what beautiful painting"...but rather i say " oh my god who drawed this beautiful painting!!!.."..

im lost in in endless labyrith cuz i just realized atheism was never my salvation...so plz god if u there exsit help me believe in you..will ya????..
Now you have learned to apply critical thinking to both sides, good.

Read religious books again and see what they offer. What standards do they abide by, do they do so successfully, is this sufficient for you etc?

Your change of status was the result of psychological trickery applied to people. Why? Very difficult for any leader to attack other countries if their people believe in "love one another" and such things. No leader wants a religious population nowadays.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Read religious books again and see what they offer. What standards do they abide by, do they do so successfully, is this sufficient for you etc?

Your change of status was the result of psychological trickery applied to people. Why? Very difficult for any leader to attack other countries if their people believe in "love one another" and such things. No leader wants a religious population nowadays.
bada$$ opinion...may i know wut u studied????..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Im pretty sure alot of leaders wants a religious population.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im pretty sure alot of leaders wants a religious population.
You're not really wrong here, but we're just talking different aspects of religions.

You mean religion in the practice-based sense, in which case you're very correct. Every leader wants a perfectly predictable population.

I meant in the belief-based sense, particularly the popular ones (Abrahamics, Oriental, naturalistic), since those beliefs, even if generally cool, are ultimately above the words of the leader themselves so make the population uncontrollable etc.

bada$$ opinion...may i know wut u studied????..
Tried many things.

Only ones that stuck are Bible, Lao Tzu, Kong Zi and Evolution Theory (school level).

Otherwise, i find school to be absolutely disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto