Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My birthday is next month and I know exactly what I want.

I'd love for one of NB's artist to make a piece for me. I'd love for the piece to be of Ariel and Belle (From The Little Mermaid & Beauty and Beast). Maybe have Ariel wanting Belle to read to her and having a really sweet moment of her leaning on Belle's shoulder, slowly falling asleep, on the couch while Belle reads to her. I'd love love love this. Maye add in a "Sweet dreams Ariel, I love you." from Belle as Ariel dozed off.

If that isn't your fancy, here are multiple other options-

Option2: A picture with Jugo visiting Kimimaro and have Kimimaro's body, now skeleton, in the same position he was before he died. Have Jugo carry flowers and cry, while flash backing back to him and Kimimaro laughing, having good times. If not that, maybe have Jugo meet Edo Kimimaro and Jugo feels him he loves him. Maybe have that free Kimimaro from the jutsu. I'd love something with Jugo & Kiminaro.

Option 3: Kim and Bonnie from Kim Possible. Have a picture of them laughing while driving or eating out or anything. Just showing a good time or have Bonnie hug Kim, telling her "I love you."

Reward is a very happy Jack Spicer & rep, of course. I'll really be happy for any attempt.

Reactions: Totsuka No Tsurugi

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

How do you like it? Want it colored?
Sure. Looks similar to one I've seen before, but it was stylized in the show's format. Probably where you got your inspiration like how I got the idea lol

I like the artstyle here. I love it, thanks:)

The <3 symbol makes it perfect.

Last edited:

-RoseLilly-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
when i have the time because im a busy person ill draw you your Disney princess, im in university so sorry if it takes to long the only way you will get your image faster is if you remind me XD ...... reminding me is best way

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when i have the time because im a busy person ill draw you your Disney princess, im in university so sorry if it takes to long the only way you will get your image faster is if you remind me XD ...... reminding me is best way
I may some variation of that Kimimaro and Jugo one...but don't expect it really soon (I'll try to be in time though) because I procrastinate a lot...
Getting replies like this make me smile. Just happy people even consider it.

Thanks! And Roselily, I'll remind you. :cool:

- Їиfєяио -

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:win:happy belated wishes , hope you liked it :win:

:'( tried a lot but dint accomplish in finding a pic where belle reads to ariel - so i drew a still of ariel instead ~ SORRY :'(

Reactions: shonu

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:win:happy belated wishes , hope you liked it :win:

:'( tried a lot but dint accomplish in finding a pic where belle reads to ariel - so i drew a still of ariel instead ~ SORRY :'(
Don't be sorry. As much as I'd love Belle/Ariel, them alone is awesome too. Amazing drawing. The act itself, you drawing it for me, speaks louder than anything. Thank you.