Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who Wins ?
The Leaf Brother Duo, Or The Invisible Man & The Gold Dust Kazekage ?
This was a really hard choice for me so i choose the Draw option. :shrug:

Edit - Muu and Gaara's dad know about their powers, the Hokages don't know about them.
however the battle is in a forest with huge plain opening, with a river beside it.
Tobirama Cannot use Edo Tensei.

excuse my poor spelling of Hashirama's name in the title xd

Last edited:

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hashirama and tobirama. either one can probably take out muu or gaara's dad 1v1. muu's invisibility thing shouldnt really work because tobirama can sense ninja by just touching a finger to the ground. this tells me he probably feels the disturbance on the ground when the enemy walks. so he should be able to sense muu because he has to walk.

Shirohige

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hashirama and tobirama. either one can probably take out muu or gaara's dad 1v1. muu's invisibility thing shouldnt really work because tobirama can sense ninja by just touching a finger to the ground. this tells me he probably feels the disturbance on the ground when the enemy walks. so he should be able to sense muu because he has to walk.
Muu can fly.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muu & Gaara's Father. Muu can take on the 1st Hokage, but Gaara's Father against the Second Hokage IDK.
Lol swrong broo! let me tell u hashirama did beat madara with ems and kyuubi what could muu or gaara's dad could do too a EMS user lol dont be ridiculous and HASHIRAMA would take both of em alone

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol swrong broo! let me tell u hashirama did beat madara with ems and kyuubi what could muu or gaara's dad could do too a EMS user lol dont be ridiculous and HASHIRAMA would take both of em alone
Muu has the ability to counter both the First and Second Hokage's Jutsu. He can take them both alone. It wouldn't be so hard and his Dust Jutsu can destroy the First Hokage's Wood Jutsu and his fire Jutsu can take out the Second's Water Jutsu.

First Hokage - Wood = Water, Earth

Second Hokage - Water

Muu - Dust = Earth, Fire and Wind

And just because the First Hokage beat Madara doesn't mean anything. Besides he had the 9 Tails and his wife Mito for help.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senju Bros. They've fought together much longer then Muu and Gaara's dad and they'd be more capable. Muu would probably be Oonoki's age or a little younger during Gaara's dad's regime. I know you talking about everybody in their prime but still I say the Senju brothers.