Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Try Khalil Underwood, he is unsigned singer and he is a self-composer. And I must say his music is awesome. But not all is good, but most of it are addictive.

Listen his Album at

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I listen to a wide variety myself. at this moment I'm listening to Corinne Bailey Ray. She's sultry. For rock: I like Flyleaf. Enigma or Enya to relax. List goes on forever. I like classics for Holiday tunes. I have Louis Armstrong on my video on my profile.

TheCheesasaurus

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Try mumford and sons try some older stuff like Tina turner shes amazing! alicia keys some journey some chicago brenton wood some trampled by turtles :) i have a very nasty range of music that i listen to lol so ugh if your into a more specific lemme know. I love music id be glad to help find some new stuff ;o

AiMi

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I listen to a wide variety myself. at this moment I'm listening to Corinne Bailey Ray. She's sultry. For rock: I like Flyleaf. Enigma or Enya to relax. List goes on forever. I like classics for Holiday tunes. I have Louis Armstrong on my video on my profile.
Okay,I'll listen to them. I love Corinne Bailey Ray already tho^^
Try mumford and sons try some older stuff like Tina turner shes amazing! alicia keys some journey some chicago brenton wood some trampled by turtles :) i have a very nasty range of music that i listen to lol so ugh if your into a more specific lemme know. I love music id be glad to help find some new stuff ;o
Okay Thanks,Same here with the music :p