-Ninjutsu- mastered(except the KG ones)
-Kaito tai- in training
-Genjutsu-mastered

Clan KG and other
Summoning- Chimpanzee and Snakes
customs-

Background Info.
History:
A long time ago,in a forum deep deep in the internet.....There lived a user named Mugen.He was born from his mother Tasha(Sauron) and father Dan (The prevy Sage). However at young age he was thrown away and neglected by his parents due to The Pervy Sage being a ***** and his mother....well although she bore him she didnt know about Mugen until he was all grown.So the young child had to go through all of his childhood and teenage years alone.Training constantly and traveling and somehow finding food, he quickly learned all there is to know about ninjas.
During the great "noob" rise of NB mugen constantly searched for senseis to teach him how to live a life.However senseis were very stressed at that point,so there was not too much luck to be spared for him.However great sensei's under the name Vergil and Kaito, accepted Mugen right away and took him under their wing.While Vergil taught mugen how to make fireworks using Katon,zen was teaching Mugen how to make great strong farts with Fuuton.However after teaching Mugen these wonderful things, both of them were too busy to handle anything else.So Mugen once again started to search for senseis.Finally finding a sensei,a weird British guy who smelled like cabbage, named Gatsnshanks, he got taught lightning release.But half way through the training Gats got lazy and randomly left...so mugen once again,started to search for people to train him.He soon stumbled upon a weird meat loving guy,who could stretch any part of his body o_O
His name was Mugiwara.Mugiwara taught him lightning release, however during their training Mugiwara forgot to explain to Mugen how to control Kirin,so Mugen accidentally set Konoha's great forest on fire.Mugiwara,who was startled and woke up from his "nap", said "Holy ****, lets gtfo of here!" and so they went there seperate ways for a while.
However while Mugen was running towards kirigakure and away from konoha, he met his Father for the first time.The Pervy Sage, was just on his way back to konoha, but as soon as he saw Mugen he said "Lets fight". Mugen being a noob at the time did not want to fight a man who knew all 5 elements while he knew only 3,so he declined.Being persistent Dan made the thread regardless,and so Mugen had his first spar.Of course the pervy sage abused his Toad techniques and beat mugen,from that day they became rivals.
Continuing his journey to kirigakure,he met a women in a tavern in Amegakure,namedAkiza.After Helping her out of the tavern(since she was drunk), he recognized that she had some kind of special ability.She told him about her rain release,and after being bothered for 2 weeks by Mugen,she agreed to teach him if he could beat the first shinobi he sees in Amegakure.Luckily for Mugen,that first person happened to be Theos.Mugen quickly dealt with him in 3 moves and so Akiza taught him rain.
Detouring from kirigakure,he headed towards Iwagakure where...he lost his memories. He trained in doton,genjetsu and ninjutsu and taijutsu in Iwagakure with different senseis.However due to most of the trainings being with so many different senseis,so much stress was put on mugen that he started drinking.Thus he does not remember who taught him what. When Mugen was entering a tavern one day, a old guy named Faust was lying in front of the tavern entrance,wasted.So Mugen helped him up to a table and treated him to beer.They talked about life for a long time, in the end Mugen found out that he was his grand grandpappy, and that faust was in that tavern running away from "the pervy sage" because he didnt want to go to a "Old people home". Mugen feeling bad for faust gave him a cookie and departed.
After returning to his home Village Kumogakure, a war broke out.Mugen was challenged by Nnoitro, and mugen accepted. The fight lasted for a solid 6 or so turns,but Nnoitro summoned his huge Crocodile summon,that almost killed mugen if he hadnt reverse summoned himself back to kumogakure.
Later on, mugen was invited to join iwagakure and because a lot of Mugens friends were in iwa at that time, he accepted.
However still feeling ashamed for losing his battle during the war,mugen wanting to prove himself to the forum,so he became determined to become a sensei.After once again fighting Nnoitro (Perry), and having the upper hand in most of the battle, the all mighty god Nexus declared Mugen worthy of taking the title sensei.After a while of training different youngsters mugen got very annoyed and tired,so to help him with the training he found a person he knew he could trust to do most of his work,his own son- jinbei. Jinbei agreed to become Mugen's senpai and did actually do a lot of training for Mugen.But of course,mugen could not abuse his own son,so he made sure jinbei didnt have too much work.

to be continued....

Other

Titanium release: Due to Mugen being a master and creator of metal release,he always has a thin layer of titanium from his neck down to the feet,protecting from light attacks such as a kunai(unless aimed at the head).However due to the "light" properties of titanium,it does not affect Mugens speed.

Fire release: Since almost all of Mugens own elements are based on Fire, mugen has affinity for fire release.Thus Mugen requires little(or no,depending on the jutsu) handseals to preform a jutsu.

Taijutsu: Although Mugen is not a master of taijutsu,having to fight many taijutsu experts he specializes in the basic taijutsu.

Mugen also has a weird family,here is a list of all the relatives he is close to.(there are a lot of others,but I cant fit half of NB in 1 post xd)
Grand Grandfather- fausty
You must be registered for see images

Father- the pervy sage

Mother- sauron
(Dont mind the armor, she is always in it because she is too sexy for everyone to look U_U)

Step-father/mother- the almighty god nexus

Picture:
Mugen as a kid

Mugen as a teen

Mugen as a adult during battle in his full (light) mandolorian armor.

Mugen as the daimyo of otogakure,dressed in his full daimyo clothing.

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

Sorry I didnt finish the history,but I worked on it for 2 days now and I am sick of typing,so i'll finish it in the next update xd

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I beat you with skill

Your mother loves me and always will...

Put my avatar picture :( I prefer it...

That armour is to protect you... she does more damage when she hits you without it on...

Nexus will burn you xd

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
great bio
that is so epically cool mugen
Thanks ^^
I beat you with skill

Your mother loves me and always will...

Put my avatar picture :( I prefer it...

That armour is to protect you... she does more damage when she hits you without it on...

Nexus will burn you xd
no

no

maybe

shhh...dont tell anyone >_> <_<

Meh,he is my step father,what do you expect xd

thanks ^^

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes

Yes

Do it

Too late

Buttsex and cookie?
no

no

ask nicely

nope U_U

cookie yes.Buttsex...meh your not worthy

lmao @ Mugen & Pervy back and forth.

Awesome Bio Mugen.
lol Thanks ^^
I guess the bio is okay... >.>
I was the one who helped you, maybe...
I wrote my history in thirty minutes and it's better. o.o
well if I wrote it all non-stop,this would take me 15 minutes xd
However I write a few sentences and than stop.And continue the next day with another few sentences...and etc

and its not better T_T

Nice loyalty to Otogakure

:) Good bio
Well I am the daimyo of oto :p

Quite interesting history. Can you reply to our fight btw? I'll try to keep arguing minium :p
Thanks, and if you dont argue than okay.But as soon as you start arguing I am off that battle o.o

That's gonna be hard for you :|
lol

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You gotta be kidding me....I'm your son ? O_O
No I am not kidding you, I had a few drinks....there was this young lady....and than months later you appeared O_O
I am sorry for not telling you all this time :T_T:

You're my grandson O_O
Yes,yes he is father O_O

now be nice to your grandson :faust: