Trait Points
0⚔️
How does

Katon Baizou Kaji Handou | Fire Style : Double Fire Kick

Type: Attack
Range: Short - mid
Chakra:20
Damage:40
Description: The user begins begins to spin while jumping into air, channeling their katon chakra into their legs. Whilst in the air they do a roundhouse kick with their left leg releasing a a stream of fire, then in rapid succession they kick with their right leg releasing another stream of fire.
You must be registered for see images

for

(Konmoui|Nentenkei)- Soul Menace|Twisting Punishment

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: the user focuses lightning chakra into their palms then the user slams his/her on the opponents chest. When it connects the user turns there palm to the right in a 90 degree angle when the opponent turns their hand it will release the massive wave of chakra into the opponent sending them flying backward.
(Can only be used twice per battle)
(Can only be taught by Daemon)

sound?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
(Raiton|Suwan Gyosha )-Lightning Release|Swan Driver

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:The user focuses Raiton chakra into around their legs. an electrical curent begins crackle around the leg. The electrical current begins to spin rapidly around the users leg creating a chain saw like blade made of electrical current around the leg. the electrical current is rapid enough to cut through a boulder or dent a samurais chest plate armor.
(Usable only 2 times per battle)
(Can only be taught by Daemon)
(this jutsu needs no handseals)

for

Atsui-Appu: Warm-up

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: (Taijutsu +10)(Ninjutsu +5)
Description: The user jogs in place while punching the air, causing their blood to pump faster making them a little faster and stronger. Because of this early warm-up, the user is also more focused causing their reflexes to sharpen. With this blood pumping sensation, chakra also flows easier and faster, letting the user use jutsus faster.
Note: Can only be taught by Axle
Note: lasts 5 turns
Note: can only be used once per battle
Note: must be done at beginning of battle

Seem fine to you?

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup! Ok so we're done, time to explain.

double fire kick is pretty self explanatory, easy to use. i like to use it at point blank range, as it is very effective when used close by.

Warm-up is also self explanatory just make sure to use it at the beginning of the battle, in your first move.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Alright Twisting punishment is straight forward all you need to do is place your hands on the chest of the enemy and while building up chakra and twist. That will give them a kick :D

For Swan Driver just focus lightning chakra around your legs and rotate it. That would give your legs cutting power.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok U_U I appear wearing a traditional chinese martial arts black and white fighting outfit. I then stick out my hand and a scroll appears. I then toss you the scroll

Kung Fu | Chinese Martial Arts
Type: Taijutsu
Background: Kung Fu being the first styles of martial and also reformed as the deadly was made a long long time ago. It was from a man who had trained in the way of fighting from a very young age. His way of fighting was unorthodoxed, taking bits and pieces of many different styles and using them all in one fight. It was revered as a legend in the fighting world and on his death they asked him what his styles were called and with his last breath he slowly uttered the words "Kung Fu" and then past.
Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style: kung fu are a number of fighting styles that have developed over the centuries in China. These fighting styles are often classified according to common traits, identified as "families" , "sects" or "schools" of martial arts. Examples of such traits include physical exercises involving animal mimicry, or training methods inspired by Chinese philosophies, religions and legends. Styles which focus on qi manipulation are labeled as internal (内家拳, nèijiāquán), while others concentrate on improving muscle and cardiovascular fitness and are labeled external (外家拳, wàijiāquán). Geographical association, as in northern and southern , is another popular method of categorization.The genesis of Chinese martial arts has been attributed to the need for self-defense, hunting techniques and military training in ancient China. Hand-to-hand combat and weapons practice were important in training.

There are many different styles to Kung Fu such as -Kung Fu Style: Chángquán - 长拳長拳
The forms of the Long Fist style emphasize fully extended kicks and striking techniques, and by appearance would be considered a long-range fighting system. In some Long Fist styles the motto is that "the best defense is a strong offense," in which case the practitioner launches a preemptive attack so aggressive that the opponent doesn't have the opportunity to attack. Others emphasize defense over offense, noting that nearly all techniques in Long Fist forms are counters to attacks. Long Fist uses large, extended, circular movements to improve overall body mobility in the muscles, tendons, and joints. Advanced Long Fist techniques include qin na joint-locking techniques and shuai jiao throws and takedowns.[citation needed]
The Long Fist style is considered to contain a good balance of hand and foot techniques, but in particular it is renowned for its impressive acrobatic kicks.[citation needed] In demonstration events, Long Fist techniques are most popular and memorable for their whirling, running, leaping, and acrobatics. Contemporary changquan moves are difficult to perform, requiring great flexibility and athleticism comparable to that of gymnastics.
Long Fist's arsenal of kicks covers everything from a basic front toe-kick to a jumping back-kick, from a low sweep to a tornado-kick.
(Chángquán Style: Shadowless Kick Technique)
Type: Attack
Range: Mid - short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user from mid-range(or short) Quickly dashes in front of the opponent, to the opponent to his surprise and assumes the crane stance where he then jumps and kicks the opponent in the chin with the upper most top part of his foot. The opponents head will be forced upwards and thats when the user quickly dashes around the opponent, ending up behind him. Where he then delivers a strong kick to the opponents side, connecting his shin to opponents rib cage. The user then dashes around the opponent again, back to front and kicks them dead in the chest with a chakra infused foot. Quickly incapacitating the opponent or among certain situations brings upon death.
*This can only be attempted twice per battle.
*Can only be landed once.
* Since the user uses all of his speed, he is exhausted and can only preform two jutsus in the next turn.
--------------------------------------------------------
Kung Fu style: Eagle Claw - 鷹爪派
A style of Chinese martial arts known for its gripping techniques, system of joint locks, takedowns, and pressure point strikes, which is representative of Chinese grappling known as Chin Na.
(Eagle Claw style: Ripping limbs)
Type: Defense/Offense.
Range: Short.
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Once the target physically attempts to kick or punch you, you will use your upper body strength, andspeed to grab the opponents limb. Once you've got ahold of the limb, you will harshly twist it untill the bone is completely broken or out of place.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kung Fu style: Wing Chun - 永春
A concept-based Chinese martial art and form of self-defense utilizing both striking and grappling while specializing in close-range combat.
(Wing Chun style: Explosive impact)
Type: Attack.
Chakra cost: 40.
Damage points: 80.
Description: In a close range battle, or during hand to hand combat, the user will pull both of his/her arm's back while squatting as if he were pulling back a samurai sword. While this is happening the user is focusing massive amounts of chakra within each arm. In a split second the user will thrust his/her arm's forward with great force with the bottom of the wrists together and the hands open (second knuckle's bent down). When you're hands make impact with the target the concentrated chakra is released at the same time, this causes a fierce impact that could even level Doton.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Cannot use your hands for anything in the next two turns, including handseals.
------------------------------------------------------
Additional effects and Restrictions:
*Only Mugen Ryukyu can teach this
*Must have a Mastery over Taijutsu
* Users of kung fu have slightly enhanced speed and agility when compared to a normal Strong Fist user
(All the jutsu have been previously approved swell)

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*catches the scroll in mid air and opens it*

Hm...Kung Fu. U_U What will we do now?
alright then lets start with eagle claw style U_U

As You know it is A style of Chinese martial arts known for its gripping techniques, system of joint locks, takedowns, and pressure point strikes, which is representative of Chinese grappling known as Chin Na.

So before we learn how to parry and know where to grab we must first cover the basics!

So I have a question for you...

If you and I were at a stand and you don't if im going to kick or punch you were would you be looking the entire time you can easily counter? How would you be able to predict where he is going to strike?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
alright then lets start with eagle claw style U_U

As You know it is A style of Chinese martial arts known for its gripping techniques, system of joint locks, takedowns, and pressure point strikes, which is representative of Chinese grappling known as Chin Na.

So before we learn how to parry and know where to grab we must first cover the basics!

So I have a question for you...

If you and I were at a stand and you don't if im going to kick or punch you were would you be looking the entire time you can easily counter? How would you be able to predict where he is going to strike?
If I didn't know that you would Punch or Kick. The thing I would do is look at your feet. For two reasons, one if i look at your feet I can tell if you are going to kick. Two, by your foot positioning i can tell if your are coming in for a punch. Because when an opponent punches one of their feet moves forward so that it can close ground to the opponent.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I didn't know that you would Punch or Kick. The thing I would do is look at your feet. For two reasons, one if i look at your feet I can tell if you are going to kick. Two, by your foot positioning i can tell if your are coming in for a punch. Because when an opponent punches one of their feet moves forward so that it can close ground to the opponent.
Yes generally thats would someone would do to counter an incoming punch or kick, but what if I told you that in this style we counter before an attack is even made?!!? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough, cough*

Go ahead, hit me

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Throws a high kick to the side of the head*
*I am carefully looking at the joints in your arms and legs. Studying the elbows in the arm and the knees in legs. As I notice your knee begin to shift and move immediately know your going for a high kick due to your knee turning. As you turn around in the middle of your kick I'm already ducking.*

Crazy right? If you study the joints such as the elbows & the knees you can predict oncoming attacks and thats the basics behind eagle claw and wing chun style.

we can begin learning techniques watch!

*creates two shadow clones, one begins to engage me*

Now pay attention to joints

* I carefully study my clones elbows and knees waiting for him to strike. He begins to perform a jab. Studying his elbows I immediately know he is going to punch and I grab his arm and twist it with extreme force causing the bones in his arm to shatter. He poofs due to the immense pain. As he poofs information gets sent back to me that I'm a badass :cool:*

Your turn, do the exact same thing

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*I am carefully looking at the joints in your arms and legs. Studying the elbows in the arm and the knees in legs. As I notice your knee begin to shift and move immediately know your going for a high kick due to your knee turning. As you turn around in the middle of your kick I'm already ducking.*

Crazy right? If you study the joints such as the elbows & the knees you can predict oncoming attacks and thats the basics behind eagle claw and wing chun style.

we can begin learning techniques watch!

*creates two shadow clones, one begins to engage me*

Now pay attention to joints

* I carefully study my clones elbows and knees waiting for him to strike. He begins to perform a jab. Studying his elbows I immediately know he is going to punch and I grab his arm and twist it with extreme force causing the bones in his arm to shatter. He poofs due to the immense pain. As he poofs information gets sent back to me that I'm a badass :cool:*

Your turn, do the exact same thing
*As your clone throws a punch towards me, I look at his elbow and notice it stop contracting as he extends his fist forward. I side step and grab his arm and twist it following the example. This shatters his arms making the clone poof*

How was that?

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As your clone throws a punch towards me, I look at his elbow and notice it stop contracting as he extends his fist forward. I side step and grab his arm and twist it following the example. This shatters his arms making the clone poof*

How was that?
Swagg :cool:

You learned

(Eagle Claw style: Ripping limbs)
Type: Defense/Offense.
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Once the target physically attempts to kick or punch you, you will use your upper body strength, andspeed to grab the opponents limb. Once you've got ahold of the limb, you will harshly twist it untill the bone is completely broken or out of place.

Next is the wing chun style,

Ok lets do this! o_o for wing chun we must make your hands as tough as steel

* A clone brings in a huge pot filled with hot sand*

Begin punching the sand with each hand as hard as you can, until you can no longer feel pain

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Really? Punching hot sand? @__@ Oh lord.

*I clench my fists and punch the hot sand. On first contact, I pull my hands out and look at them. I punch again furiously trying to ignore the pain. *

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? Punching hot sand? @__@ Oh lord.

*I clench my fists and punch the hot sand. On first contact, I pull my hands out and look at them. I punch again furiously trying to ignore the pain. *
[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Geneva, Calibri, sans-serif]*does a few handseals and slams my hands on the ground causing a wall of earth to appear next to you. MY clone then attaches shuriken to a string and wraps it around the wall* [/FONT]

After you're done punching the wall covered in shuriken, get the scroll

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Geneva, Calibri, sans-serif]*pulls out a big jar filled with lemon juice salt and barb wire and a tiny scroll encased in a protector so none of the contents within the jar can damage it, at the bottom.* [/FONT]

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Geneva, Calibri, sans-serif]*does a few handseals and slams my hands on the ground causing a wall of earth to appear next to you. MY clone then attaches shuriken to a string and wraps it around the wall* [/FONT]

After you're done punching the wall covered in shuriken, get the scroll

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Geneva, Calibri, sans-serif]*pulls out a big jar filled with lemon juice salt and barb wire and a tiny scroll encased in a protector so none of the contents within the jar can damage it, at the bottom.* [/FONT]
>___> Damn you.

*I pull my hands out of the sand and start punching the earthen wall with shurikens on it.*

T____T Why?! WHY?!
*Sees the jar full of liquid.*

WHY?! T___T

*sticks hand in and starts crying. thinking "Why?!" I reach in towards the bottom of the jar and grab the encased scroll and pull my hands out of the jar* I DID IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA. :scorps: