Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ms sasuke

has all powers and just got his ms powers

itachi is at the level he is when he died cuz thats as real as it gets ms sasuke full power vs itachis full power there is no healthy itachi and no sickness everything is how it is but sasuke has ms(like if he got it from killing naruto or just beating him)

at the same place they fought last time

no rain

i go for sasuke obviously

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i say sasuke cause genjutsu wont work on him and his arsenal of techs is stronger than itachi and he has better stamina than itachi

mookyuzamaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
plz everyone who says itachi wins.go find me some proof where it states in the manga or anime where it says itachi is stronger than sasuke plz even in that point in time where it was snake sasuke vs itachi and sasuke won when he was snake sasuke! plz find something even comparing snake sasuke where he has no ms how would he beat ms sasuke tell me why didnt he dominate then when he was fighting snake sasuke!! if there is such a vast power difference between ms sasuke and itachi i mean he broke his ultimate genjutsu when he was snake sasuke so why couldnt ms sasuke do it and now ms sasuke has a better shooting susono so if it comes down to susono fight sasuke wins wins cuz he can move faster and shoot at itachi but back to my main pint plz tell where it says or shows it in manga or anime....besides danzo saying his genjutsu is a farcry from itachi which sasuek broke his tskuyomi so it dont even matter if his is better he can break easily in ms mode(and im talking about sasuke)