Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The underground movement of the wooden homonculi imply being sensors. Their primordial connection to composite energy back this up.

Can you show me a scan for this.. if you don't mind ..?
He needs not be faster himself, just his spike.

Nonetheless, he has the superior boost via Zetsu.

Quantifiability is key in substantiating claims, in my opinion, tbh. For instance, we are not really sure if the tree spike is fast enough to physically extrude equality with a Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye Orange Mask Obito. Supplementally, is there any extrapolatory substantiation, that Hashirama's Tree Cells amplifies traversal velocities ..?

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you show me a scan for this.. if you don't mind ..?
Here is the webpage:

The best page is on chapter 536. We see the homonculi sense Naruto and Killer B from a distance, then the white one sends his tendrils underground.

Quantifiability is key in substantiating claims, in my opinion, tbh. For instance, we are not really sure if the tree spike is fast enough to physically extrude equality with a Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye Orange Mask Obito. Supplementally, is there any extrapolatory substantiation, that Hashirama's Tree Cells amplifies traversal velocities ..?
Only as far as the precision of the claims requires.

The fact that Obito usedthe spikes instead of normal attacks implies they are faster than him. Now MS Obito lacks the physical boosts he originally had, so he should be slower.

Last edited: