Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hard stomp? They should still be able to give each other some difficulty due to their knowledge.

How would he get around the phasing?
He doesn’t need to get around the phasing. You said it yourself, knowledge. He can’t attack when in his realm and Zetsu Obito is very much further physically superior. Anything the other Obito throws at him can be healed, blocked or replaced (body part). What can the other Obito do? Nothing lol

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn’t need to get around the phasing. You said it yourself, knowledge. He can’t attack when in his realm and Zetsu Obito is very much further physically superior. Anything the other Obito throws at him can be healed, blocked or replaced (body part). What can the other Obito do? Nothing lol
Is the big issue with the phasing not the defensive application of it?

I figure MS Obito could go for an attritional victory

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is the big issue with the phasing not the defensive application of it?

I figure MS Obito could go for an attritional victory
Although you have a point that I didn’t think of, still. I’m almost 100% positive him using MS/3T that much will wear himself out/chakra exhaustion before Zetsu or Obito because he’ll be trying to wear down two individuals. One which, like I stated, has way higher physical attributes. As much as they are almost one in the same, they are not. Also, nothing Zetsu does requires chakra. None of the wood techs or physical enhancements will wear down either persons’ chakra. That’s just something for them to play with. I honestly think this is a bad match up. Interesting, but bad, nonetheless. I legitimately think it is a stomp to be honest lol

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, nothing Zetsu does requires chakra. None of the wood techs or physical enhancements will wear down either persons’ chakra.
Hmm?

Even supposing, it should still require some form of energy and that should not be limitless. If it was, then their army would have decimated the shinobi alliance

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm?

Even supposing, it should still require some form of energy and that should not be limitless. If it was, then their army would have decimated the shinobi alliance
Their physical prowess is limitless. They have neigh-unlimited energy and chakra (I assume from what I’ve seen), they’re just not immortal. But immortality isn’t needed here. They got decimated because they were white zetsu alone which were just mindless zombies basically and they could be killed. One attached to a shinobi like Obito? GG.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MS Obito likely wins.

I'm not sure how a Zetsu amplified Obito would bypass Kåmui — and it's highly likely that the latter would be ensnared by the former's illusory magic skills — that trapped a Jinchūriki in Yagura for +3 years.

Supplementally, can MS Obito's CQC, + Speed Features be applied to the former?

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure how a Zetsu amplified Obito would bypass Kåmui
Does it need fl bypass it?

it's highly likely that the latter would be ensnared by the former's illusory magic skills — that trapped a Jinchūriki in Yagura for +3 years.
The MS should be weaker than Sharingan + Guruguru energy

That achievement is for an Obito with the Homonculus body, so it is premature to grant it to MS Obito alone. We also do not even know how it was done, so we cannot even be sure Obito can use it in battle

Supplementally, can MS Obito's CQC, + Speed Features be applied to the former?
Should Zetsu Obito not have the superior physical ability?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Keeping defensive and counter-attacking.
How would he extend that for a prolonged period of time?
If Torune could land poison bugs, then Wood Style Spikes should work as well
... Obito didn't possess knowledge on his technique. Supplementally, he likely sacrificed that arm thinking that he always possessed extra White Zetsu substance supplements.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How would he extend that for a prolonged period of time
He simply has to outlast. The attacking Obito should consume more energy.

... Obito didn't possess knowledge on his technique. Supplementally, he likely sacrificed that arm thinking that he always possessed extra White Zetsu substance supplements
Possibly, but him getting tagged during a warp is consistent with his fights against Konan and Minato. He always gets outsped by capable opponents

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He simply has to outlast. The attacking Obito should consume more energy.
Actually .. I feel like MS Obito can apply his illusory magic skills, to exceed the Tree Element Amplified Obito — in all honesty. Like .. there's no indication that the former had his Mangekyō Sharingan significantly spliced by Hashirama's Tree Element Cells, when he exuded that illusory magic spell.

Possibly, but him getting tagged during a warp is consistent with his fights against Konan and Minato. He always gets outsped by capable opponents
I'd like to produce the supposition that the latter two characters were significantly stronger than the pertinent characters in this simulation.

Discern this scan for instance .. Obito casually approaches Fūu, and warps him, than, we see that when he breaks his arm, a type of juicy sticky white latex like liquid drips out of it (the white liquid alluding to Hashirama's Tree Cells.) implying that he likely chose to lose them — as he already possessed extra cell- supplements — in his laboratory.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually .. I feel like MS Obito can apply his illusory magic skills, to exceed the Tree Element Amplified Obito — in all honesty. Like .. there's no indication that the former had his Mangekyō Sharingan significantly spliced by Hashirama's Tree Element Cells, when he exuded that illusory magic spell.
Even accepting this, Zetsu Obito has sensing and can juet close his eyes to counter.

I'd like to produce the supposition that the latter two characters were significantly stronger than the pertinent characters in this simulation.

Discern this scan for instance .. Obito casually approaches Fūu, and warps him, than, we see that when he breaks his arm, a type of juicy sticky white latex like liquid drips out of it (the white liquid alluding to Hashirama's Tree Cells.) implying that he likely chose to lose them — as he already possessed extra cell- supplements — in his laboratory
What of speed though?

All Zetsu would need is a Wood Spike Technique to impale MS Obito, who would die without his Zetsu healing.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even accepting this, Zetsu Obito has sensing and can just close his eyes to counter.

Does he .. tho .. ? Can you substantiate that, if possible .. ?
What of speed though?

All Zetsu would need is a Wood Spike Technique to impale MS Obito, who would die without his Zetsu healing.

Is there substantiation that he's swift enough to physically exceed him, tho .. ?

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does he .. tho .. ? Can you substantiate that, if possible .. ?
The underground movement of the wooden homonculi imply being sensors. Their primordial connection to composite energy back this up.

Is there substantiation that he's swift enough to physically exceed him, tho .. ?
He needs not be faster himself, just his spike.

Nonetheless, he has the superior boost via Zetsu.