[Discussion] MS and Shadow Clones.

Retro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i really dont know if someone else maded a tread like this one.

But i was thinking something with The Shadow Clones and MS.

Kakashi said that all the Knowledge you collected with a Shadow Clone transfer to the other ones. We all know we seen it a few times already.
but if a Shadow clone suffers damage he disappeers and the Originel and the others will not get that Damage. If you use them alot just like when Naruto trains he becomes Mentaly tired.

Everytime The MS is used the field of vision will be decreased.

But if a Shadow Clone uses a MS tech and suffers Eye damage. Will the Originel also get it?

Because if the eye damage is not shared then you can also have an EMS. as long as the Originel does not use it.

agree or not agree

Discus plz. i want to hear your idea's.

(I know My english sucks i am typing this at 3.19 in the night)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think Shadow clones can use ms techs such as susanoo dude to the fact it causes pain which would make the clone disperse.

But if a clone could use ms then i think the damage/blindness from it would be sent back to the main body

Not to sure, sharingan isnt a thing i know alot about xd

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nop I dont think so. Basically, when shadow clone is disspelled or destroyed, information, not physical damage, collected by it goes to other bodies. For example when Naruto's clones goes poof, information collected by them is sent to real body/remaining clones. But physical damage taken by it is not transferred. And thing of Naruto getting tired is coz of two reasons. First he divides his chakra, so he is left with less energy and secondly, more and more information coming at a stretch can certainly exhaust one's brain.