Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
need to work on that buddy...
First i use

Lightning Clone-(Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu)
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:10(if hit with taijutsu)
Description: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system.

x1

He then use

(Doton: Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

When your pulled underground by my clone, he appears next to you and uses

Chidori (1000 Birds)

Type:Attack
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter an incoming on the user counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
need to work on that buddy...
First i use

Lightning Clone-(Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:10(if hit with taijutsu)
Description: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system.

x1

He then use

(Doton: Shinjiuu Zanshu)-Earth Style:Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation

* Type:Supplementary
* Chakra cost:10
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

When your pulled underground by my clone, he appears next to you and uses

Chidori (1000 Birds)

Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter an incoming on the user counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.
ok *activates sharingan*

(Doton No Jutsu)-Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
i aviod ur clones attack with this by making a small pillar 2 stand on

then i use my sharingan 2 dodge ur chidori and then use
(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

* Type:Attack
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton: Daibakufu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex

Range:Short-Long
Description: After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

*stops your fireball and continues at you*

(Doton: Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style:Bed Rock Coffin

* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: Two slabs of rock crush opponent between them creating a small mound.

*from your sides(left and right), as your on your pillar as my vortex rushes you*

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Daibakufu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex

Description: After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

*stops your fireball and continues at you*

(Doton: Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style:Bed Rock Coffin

* Descripton: Two slabs of rock crush opponent between them creating a small mound.

*from your sides(left and right), as your on your pillar as my vortex rushes you*
(Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).

i use this 2 dodge both ur attacks

theni use

(Dotonoryuusou)-Earth Style:Rising Earth Spears

* Range:Short-Mid
* Descripton: The user makes the earth rise up in the shape of sharp cones that can pirece any one or thing caught inside of this jutsu.

from under u as my sharingan allows me 2 see ur chakra no matter wat u hide behind or wer u go

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is true, but can your sharingan read other genkais... we'll find out soon enough...lol

before you use hiding in stone, my clone uses
Raiton: Rairyuu No Tatsumaki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Tornado)

Range:Short-Mid
Description: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like
a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause
damage. If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

*at you, since it's right next to you*

I use*in combination to the tornado*

( Suiton : Setsuzentaru Mizu Kadou ) Water Style : Serrated Water Vortex
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
A large vortex of water composed of many sharp water blades surrounds the opponent and continuously slashes them till they escape the vortex.

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is true, but can your sharingan read other genkais... we'll find out soon enough...lol

before you use hiding in stone, my clone uses
Raiton: Rairyuu No Tatsumaki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Tornado)

Range:Short-Mid
Description: Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like
a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause
damage. If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order.

*at you, since it's right next to you*

I use*in combination to the tornado*

( Suiton : Setsuzentaru Mizu Kadou ) Water Style : Serrated Water Vortex
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
A large vortex of water composed of many sharp water blades surrounds the opponent and continuously slashes them till they escape the vortex.
as ur clone uses the justu i use

(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:

* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.

2 encase him in lava then when it hardens i use

(Doton:Ganban Kyuu)-Earth Style:Bed Rock Coffin
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: Two slabs of rock crush opponent between them createing a small mound.

2 crush the hardened lava ^^

then i use

(Doton: Shinjiuu Zanshu)- Earth Style Double Suicide Decapitation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.

2 dodge ur water attack and pull u under the ground

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so as your melting my clone

(Doton: Tsuchi Bouhatei Metsuki) - Earth Style: Earth Mole Eyes
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A
Description: User sends out a large amount of chakra into the ground, through their feet causing chakra vibrations, using earth chakra and chakra control, the user of this jutsu can sense the vibrations of anything touching the ground/or anything in the ground. The jutsu works by sensing the changes in the chakra vibrations emitted by the user, produced by foe,object etc.

then you go underground....as your underground i find your exact location then use

(Doton: Kouseki Manipyure-Shon ) -Earth Style: Mineral Manipulation
Chakra Cost: 30(-5 each turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: User forces massive amounts of chakra into the earth, giving them the ability to manipulate the finite particles, and sediments that compose the dirt.Using extreme chakra compression/decompression user can then change the density/composition of the ground.

*making the earth around you super dense*
followed by

(Doton: Tsuchi Gekiha Makai Haka ) -Earth Style: Earth Crushing Hell's Tomb
Type: Attack
Rank A
Chakra: 30
Damage:60
Description: Using the Mineral Manipulation jutsu, User fills in the pit with the dense dirt that surrounds captive then with a series of hand signs,ending with a clap of the hands the pit compresses all who are in it. Permanently sealing there fate in a tomb, only recognizable by a small mound that is made on the earths surface.
*Can only be used when Mineral Manipulation is in effect*

*clap*

Last edited:

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so as your melting my clone

(Doton: Tsuchi Bouhatei Metsuki) - Earth Style: Earth Mole Eyes
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A
Description: User sends out a large amount of chakra into the ground, through their feet causing chakra vibrations, using earth chakra and chakra control, the user of this jutsu can sense the vibrations of anything touching the ground/or anything in the ground. The jutsu works by sensing the changes in the chakra vibrations emitted by the user, produced by foe,object etc.

then you go underground....as your underground i find your exact location then use

(Doton: Kouseki Manipyure-Shon ) -Earth Style: Mineral Manipulation
Chakra Cost: 30(-5 each turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: User forces massive amounts of chakra into the earth, giving them the ability to manipulate the finite particles, and sediments that compose the dirt.Using extreme chakra compression/decompression user can then change the density/composition of the ground.

*making the earth around you super dense*
followed by

(Doton: Tsuchi Gekiha Makai Haka ) -Earth Style: Earth Crushing Hell's Tomb
Type: Attack
Rank A
Chakra: 30
Damage:60
Description: Using the Mineral Manipulation jutsu, User fills in the pit with the dense dirt that surrounds captive then with a series of hand signs,ending with a clap of the hands the pit compresses all who are in it. Permanently sealing there fate in a tomb, only recognizable by a small mound that is made on the earths surface.
*Can only be used when Mineral Manipulation is in effect*

*clap*
i sense ur chakra going through and use

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki)-Earth Style: Earth Rampart

* Type:Supplenetary
* Descripton: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateu and can be used with Waterfall Basinto make a waterfall.

coming up out of the ground i use

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

* Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

i got 2 go now dude continue this someother time

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um you sensed the chakra but wouldn't that make it too late for you to escape undergound...

but this is fun. continue tomm your move.

As you come out of the ground

(Suiton:Koukasuijin)-Water Style:Hard Water Spike

Descripton: user Hits opponent with a huge highly condensed spike of water that drills the opponent in to the ground(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

*from above you*