Mp4

Eonet

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got an mp4 the one that looks like the new ipod nano. But i can't put videos on it i can put music but not videos.And it does hold them.I tried using a converter but i keep messing up.
Can some one pleas explain to me how to do it.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what converter do you have there are two ways i know with my converter u choose what your converting and u choose where your converting it to you can convert start to your mp4 or u can convert to your desktop and then cut and paste the file. I does cut and paste it plus what format does your mp4 take u have 2 read the instruction book and see and with a converter it should the your computer should create a new file with the same name but it will be mp4 format

Eonet

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i trew away the instruction booklet.And i for got what converter i tried since i just went on Google and downloaded a random one.Plus it doesn't play mp4 format.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well hmm if u have the box or something for u could try looking for your model on google and see if u could get the specs or stats on it

Eonet

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I trew every thing away except for the charger and usb.I didn't think i would need it.
When i first got it did have videos on it but they were amv.I don't get do i have to convert the videos into amv and not mp4?

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the *amv or *mp4 doesen't matters, both will work....
try to lock at the properties of the device when u plug it in, it should show the manufacturer and serial number....