Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk about the U.S. But in my country you can even join closed groups on facebook for renting (cheap) rooms. I'd say; skim through various websites meant for budget rentees.

Save up atleast a few thousand before you move out so when sh*t hits the fan, you have a buffer.

I've rented a house with friends, had my own appartment, and now I'm living in a huge empty office building with 2 hippies, a giant rabbit that follows me around and steals my food and a lady with 3 daughters my age *giggity*. I'm only paying 150 euros which is absolutely nothing over here. Then again; we all have to get out by the end of the year

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you really are a female – forgive my scepticism but the female gender sign on a profile can’t be taken seriously on most places on the internet let alone a site like narutobase – then don’t worry about it too much.

You’ll probably find a nice and clean ‘females only’ house with other females, and in the worst case scenario you’ll be given priority in applications for mixed accommodation which aren’t too bad either.

From there on if you’re smart you’ll learn to live minimalism – learn how to cook healthy meals on as low a budget as possible, don’t go out when it’s unnecessary and when you do use cheap alcohol etc. Do this and you’ll have an enjoyable university experience (I’m assuming this is the reason you’re moving out) while minimizing your student debt or at least without running into financial difficulty.

Now, if you’re a male, well… let’s just say you better look for accommodation early and if you end up in an all-male student house which you most likely will, you’re in for all sorts of surprises that I won’t spoil but if there’s any consolation, the learning curve will be steep and so when you come out of it, you’ll be much better prepared to live in the real world independently than any female.

Last edited:

Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk about the U.S. But in my country you can even join closed groups on facebook for renting (cheap) rooms. I'd say; skim through various websites meant for budget rentees.

Save up atleast a few thousand before you move out so when sh*t hits the fan, you have a buffer.

I've rented a house with friends, had my own appartment, and now I'm living in a huge empty office building with 2 hippies, a giant rabbit that follows me around and steals my food and a lady with 3 daughters my age *giggity*. I'm only paying 150 euros which is absolutely nothing over here. Then again; we all have to get out by the end of the year
I love The Netherlands.

I suggest you have a career first begin you move out. Have a car too.
I work about 30 hours a week and I have a reliable car. Good enough?

If you really are a female – forgive my scepticism but the female gender sign on a profile can’t be taken seriously on most places on the internet let alone a site like narutobase – then don’t worry about it too much.

You’ll probably find a nice and clean ‘females only’ house with other females, and in the worst case scenario you’ll be given priority in applications for mixed accommodation which aren’t too bad either.

From there on if you’re smart you’ll learn to live minimalism – learn how to cook healthy meals on as low a budget as possible, don’t go out when it’s unnecessary and when you do use cheap alcohol etc. Do this and you’ll have an enjoyable university experience (I’m assuming this is the reason you’re moving out) while minimizing your student debt or at least without running into financial difficulty.

Now, if you’re a male, well… let’s just say you better look for accommodation early and if you end up in an all-male student house which you most likely will, you’re in for all sorts of surprises that I won’t spoil but if there’s any consolation, the learning curve will be steep and so when you come out of it, you’ll be much better prepared to live in the real world independently than any female.
I am an actual female. Lmao. I'm not moving out because of school, but just because I want to. Right now my best option is living with a close friend of mine, probably in a duplex or a two bedroom apartment. I'm not old enough to drink so I'm not worried about alcohol.