Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm trying to move out of my house and would welcome any and all advice. Sarcastic and unhelpful comments are not only appreciated but will probably be thumbed up.

Discuss.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just make sure you're able to financially support yourself, that's honestly the only real problem you'll encounter. The rest is easy to learn.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just make sure you're able to financially support yourself, that's honestly the only real problem you'll encounter. The rest is easy to learn.
This and don't move in with anybody, keep a receipt for everything, don't eat out a lot or spend on unnecessary things, buy what you need.

Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf you're still around?

This and don't move in with anybody, keep a receipt for everything, don't eat out a lot or spend on unnecessary things, buy what you need.
Just out of curiosity what's your argument against roommates

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just find some close friends and see if they'll become your roommate so you and the other(s) can split bills and still have spending money. That's what i'm doing.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like others said make sure your financially responsible and know the costs of living by yourself

Also if your considering moving in with roommates make sure their responsible and you can trust them I think rooming with family is preferable till you can get yourself on your feet.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.Make sure you contain all receipts and legal documents. A small 2 drewer file cabinent would come in hand. Trust me on this.

.Make sure you are prepared financial-wise. Keep records of your budget and what you need to keep yourself up.

.If you don't have a job, get one. There should be many agencies out there or even entry level positions, which you could go for.

.Hire a moving company to help you out.

.Do not be afraid to ask your parents for help.

Last edited: