Movie Arc Start! Boruto march Schedule!!

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Boruto’s aunt, Hyuga Hanabi, is in charge of Team 15, consisting of the three girls Sumire, Wasabi, and Namida. Team 15 has been given the mission to “capture all the animals that have escaped the nature park, after someone had opened the cages”. Although the three are chosen for the mission, Wasabi and Namida begin arguing.

Episode 50: Chunin Selection Examination Recommendation Meeting
The Chunin Selection Examination is held for promising genin from all Hidden Villages to gather and have their qualifications identified. In the Village of the Hidden Leaf, the ex-Ebisu team of Konohamaru, Udon, and Kazamatsuri Moegi are discussing between themselves the eligibility of the teams that they lead, shortly before the exam itself.

Episode 51: Boruto’s Birthday
After Boruto hears some passing words about the young genin being with his father, and the fact that his father also wasn’t present at his birthday celebration, he feels more and more angry and lonely. During this time, Boruto and his team, Team 7, receive the mission to “capture the party of train theives who are hiding out in a town near the border of the Land of Fire”.

Episode 52: Sasuke’s Shadow
No summary available

Episode 52 is the first episode of the movie arc. Expect Sasuke vs Kinshiki in episode 52

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like they're building up Boruto to snap which leads him to cheating. Find it hard to believe Naruto would miss his birthday though but it is what it is I guess. Ratings for Episode 52 should be off the charts, should be interesting to see the events leading up to Sauce's fight with Kinshiki. How well the anime handles this CE arc could very well make or break its future. I wonder though, are they going to reuse the majority of the key scenes from the movie

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like they're building up Boruto to snap which leads him to cheating. Find it hard to believe Naruto would miss his birthday though but it is what it is I guess. Ratings for Episode 52 should be off the charts, should be interesting to see the events leading up to Sauce's fight with Kinshiki. How well the anime handles this CE arc could very well make or break its future. I wonder though, are they going to reuse the majority of the key scenes from the movie
Can't believe a whole episode is called Sasuke's Shadow. The whole episode should center around sasuke in the other dimension HYPE!!

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems they're not fooling around this time. Finally, some content I could watch. And that episode being specifically entitled "Sasuke's Shadow" has me intrigued. I'm genuinely looking forward to it.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How much of kaguya’ castle will be shown? What chambers inside the castle held the scroll? Who else lived in that castle and for how long? How many dimensions did Sasuke go to before he arrived at the castle in the ice dimension? So many questions.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasukes shadow is too vague of a title for me to get hype but we’ll see

Also yeah I have to admit that’s pretty ass that Naruto missed Boruto’s birthday

but that explains why he checks Naruto so aggressively on making sure he doesn’t miss Himawari’s birthday too

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been months, yet you still haven't realize the anime is going to cover scenes omitted by the movie and manga.

Or maybe you do, but that makes you a troll.
Anime version gonna be different with a ton of more details
How different were Resurrection of Frieza and Battle of the Gods compared to the redux done on the Super anime?

I'm an equal opportunity hater of things we've already seen. If it's not filler, it's rehashing.

All I demand is that they do something new.