Movie Arc Start! Boruto march Schedule!!

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao Naruto doesn't care for Boruto's birthday. Ain't the Sunshine family people made it out to be.
The whole idea of Naruto seeming busy along with missing others' special days is hella forced and out of character for someone like him.

Even then The Sunshine Family>>>Any other family in NV. :sigar:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they called this episode Sasukes shadow and they only give us five minutes of the Solo God I'm gonna lose my marbles man.
Nah man it's called Sasuke's shaodw the entire episode should be focused on him
How different were Resurrection of Frieza and Battle of the Gods compared to the redux done on the Super anime?

I'm an equal opportunity hater of things we've already seen. If it's not filler, it's rehashing.

All I demand is that they do something new.
Read the manga

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21703757" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21703757">123fire said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Can't believe a whole episode is called Sasuke's Shadow. The whole episode should center around sasuke in the other dimension HYPE!! </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>How much more until Sasuke's episode?</div>

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they called this episode Sasukes shadow and they only give us five minutes of the Solo God I'm gonna lose my marbles man.
How different were Resurrection of Frieza and Battle of the Gods compared to the redux done on the Super anime?

I'm an equal opportunity hater of things we've already seen. If it's not filler, it's rehashing.

All I demand is that they do something new.
How much more until Sasuke's episode?
it' on episode 52

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21704239" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21704239">123fire said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> it' on episode 52 </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>but how long until episode 52?</div>

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it' on episode 52

Was it confirmed or are you assuming it because it appeared on the start of the movie? Cause maybe the anime ends up being structured like the manga and have a flashback to the fight when Sasuke and Naruto first meet rather than as an intro scene.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Boruto’s aunt, Hyuga Hanabi, is in charge of Team 15, consisting of the three girls Sumire, Wasabi, and Namida. Team 15 has been given the mission to “capture all the animals that have escaped the nature park, after someone had opened the cages”. Although the three are chosen for the mission, Wasabi and Namida begin arguing.

Episode 50: Chunin Selection Examination Recommendation Meeting
The Chunin Selection Examination is held for promising genin from all Hidden Villages to gather and have their qualifications identified. In the Village of the Hidden Leaf, the ex-Ebisu team of Konohamaru, Udon, and Kazamatsuri Moegi are discussing between themselves the eligibility of the teams that they lead, shortly before the exam itself.

Episode 51: Boruto’s Birthday
After Boruto hears some passing words about the young genin being with his father, and the fact that his father also wasn’t present at his birthday celebration, he feels more and more angry and lonely. During this time, Boruto and his team, Team 7, receive the mission to “capture the party of train theives who are hiding out in a town near the border of the Land of Fire”.

Episode 52: Sasuke’s Shadow
No summary available

Episode 52 is the first episode of the movie arc. Expect Sasuke vs Kinshiki in episode 52

Finally an episode worth watching.

Reactions: Uverdore9

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally an episode worth watching.
Looks like episode 52 will be the first Boruto ep i watch.
I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet, a shadow could be figurative and not be referring to Sasuke. A shadow could be a legacy of what Sasuke's done/doing or an underling who lurks in his shadow/ footsteps. We won't really know until it comes out I do hope it's the former and not the latter.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21704458" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21704458">Naruto X Hunter said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Looks like episode 52 will be the first Boruto ep i watch. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>And the only episode worth watching i just hope they dont ruin it</div>

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21704554" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21704554">SeveN797 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> About fight part, I think it is bound to have worse animation than in the movie, but hopefully they will extended it a bit, like they did with vote2. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Nothing surprises me anymore... the real fight canon alrdy happen i just hope they dont ruin it now even more with their filler shit anyways you know when will the episode come out?</div>

Last edited:

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21704677" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21704677">123fire said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> no filler fam. the anime version is the true canon one kishi wanted to create </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I just hope it would be cool thats all</div>

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet, a shadow could be figurative and not be referring to Sasuke. A shadow could be a legacy of what Sasuke's done/doing or an underling who lurks in his shadow/ footsteps. We won't really know until it comes out I do hope it's the former and not the latter.
Thats a good point but the title of the episode leads me to believe Sasuke will be relevant. I just hope this will be a kickass episode of the Sasuke vs Kinshiki fight and they aren't just trying to lead us on with a bait episode title.