Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mount Katsuryoku

While it was quite literally an uphill struggle, the forces of Millicent were able to assault the Katsuryoku's home, forcing them to abandon the mountain, or fall to the Rot. The mountain's once glorious facade is now stained with a deep crimson, running down the side in a sight reminiscent of a volcano, though one that spews forth ichor and vile abomination-spawning mud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following storyboard element(s):

Set up a secure camp (2)
Make peace with yourself (3)*

Summary: With Ozymandias injured by the earlier battle, the pair need to move on quickly. They set up camp at the bottom of Mount Katsuryoku and rest there, with Ozymandias disturbed again by a dream of the Ten Plagues. He meditates to calm himself, and to reassure himself in his task to keep the land safe. He sees a vision of his first son, and makes peace with his failure earlier in life.

The pair eventually found themselves at the foot of a great mountain, covered in marble structures which adorned the towering mass of earth. They walked in silence the entire way, the monarch at wits end with the Magus of Flowers' apparent uselessness. Stopping beside the dirt pathway that led around the base of the mountain and out of the landmark, Merlin turned to the pharaoh. "Let's take a small break here." the magus suggested, knowing that Ozymandias was in need of more rest. Merlin took his lack of response as a lack of opposition, and so he walked off the path and down the slight incline of the hill beside it, forming a single seal. Creating another pair of beds and a half dome, he goes to sit down. "This will hardly keep us safe." the pharaoh noted. Walking towards the wooden structures, he forms the seal of confrontation. The earth around the two begins to rise, forming a dome of rocks that completely encapsulates the two. With an additional input of chakra, the dome was coated in a dark, hazardous mineral, bestowing it with extra strength. "Ah, pharaoh-san, we should get some light in here..." Merlin said cheekily, to which Ozymandias responded by creating a humanoid statue of light in the center of the dome with a click of his fingers. The light of the projection wasn't too intense, so the pair wouldn't be blinded by it. Sitting down, Merlin turned to the pharaoh. "How are your wounds?" he asked, departing from his usually lighthearted demeanour. "Not too serious. I'll recover with some rest, magus." Nodding, Merlin turned away, placing his staff on the ground and before long he had fallen asleep. Ozymandias would do the same.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Ōsmuton: Kurobuchi) – Osmium Release: Black Edge
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20 (+10)
Description: Black Edge is a supplementary technique aimed to enhance the strength of the user's techniques which are derived from solid and liquid elements, such as Earth and Water Release, and other CE/AE of a similar nature to the aforementioned basic elements. By infusing additional chakra into a chosen technique, in the same timeframe as its creation or anytime it is on the field, the user forcibly produces Osmium within its mass, bolstering its structural integrity by taking advantage of the element's own density. This results in the strength of the targeted technique being increased by an additional rank, or +20 damage for jutsu above S-Rank. Defensive techniques or ones without damage will be capable of defending against one rank higher than usual. For Earth Release techniques and AE/CE of a solid nature, the strengthened jutsu will turn darker, its surface resembling a writhing mass of minerals due to the nature of light reflecting off the element itself, as a result of the infusion. In the case of Water Release and AE/CE of a liquid nature, they will darken to the point of almost resembling oil. Black Edge does not alter the inherent properties of targeted techniques, or their strengths and weaknesses. This technique can be used four times per battle with a one turn cooldown and requires a single handseal upon use.

"I am sorry, my friend. But I cannot let them go."

The man in front me me, his unkempt hair as bright as the sunlit sky, turned away, looking out over the kingdom I ruled. I couldn't see his face, but I could feel the sorrow in his heart, as he could feel it in mine.

"Then the Ten Plagues shall bring ruin to the land, and nothing will stop it."

He walks down the steps of the Ramesseum, and I hear a soft voice calling out to me. It calls my name. As I turn to face it, the land is enveloped by a great storm that turns the sky red, and I see my wife holding the body of my first son. The world fades to white again.
Ozymandias awakens, shaken from his sleep by dreams of the past once again. The faint sounds of crickets could be heard from outside the dome as he rose from his bed, sitting upright. Despite the conversation he had with Merlin some time ago, the matter was not entirely settled in his own mind. Perhaps it never would be. As he ponders the words of the incubus, about responsibility and failure, a faint light shimmers in front of the pharaoh. It was not from the construct of Dendera Light, which had been dispelled once the two had gone to rest, but from a spirit. A wanderer who had come from the afterlife to manifest in the impure world again. Once it fully materialised, its visage was immediately recognisable to Ozymandias. The pharaoh was not shocked or surprised by it appearing before him. It was something he had avoided for years by now. The apparition was his first son, Amun-her-khepeshef.

"Hello, father." the spirit's voice sounding slightly hollow as it echoed off the walls of the dome. He had a gentle smile on his face, which Ozymandias reciprocated. "Hello, Amun." he replied, followed by moments of silence which felt like an eternity. "I would ask how you've been, but I already know. I've been watching you for a long time. What you've been doing. What you've been feeling..." Amun's words trailed off, allowing his father to absorb their meaning. "I didn't wish to have this conversation until the time was right. And now seems like that time." he paused again, allowing Ozymandias to ready himself before he spoke more. "Like that magus said, you cannot shoulder all the responsibility. Even if it is your duty. Perhaps you were foolhardy in the past, but that was then, and this is now. Take it as a lesson for the future." Amun's gentle smile was still curled on his lips, trying to comfort his father. "I know, my son. I know that to be true, but my heart still seeks something. It..." Ozymandias replied, a mixture of sadness and anger in his voice. "Then...maybe it isn't acceptance, but forgiveness, that your heart seeks." his son suggested, kneeling to be at eye level with his father. "I don't hate you father, and neither does mother, nor my brothers and sisters who live on today." says the spirit, locking eyes with his father, his smile still present. "Then..." the pharaoh trails off, his eyes filled with both happiness and sorrow. He was glad that his son had it in his heart to forgive him after everything. Glad that he had never given up on him, and waited all these years to finally make it known. He was sorrowful for having caused the death of his son. Sorrowful that Amun would never again walk the earth. He would shed one last mournful tear for the son that he lost. The two embraced each other, neither able to truly touch the other, but it was tighter than any vice in the world. "I'm sorry, Amun." the pharaoh said. "I forgive you, father." Amun replied, his spiritual form beginning to dissipate, as if his body were made of stars, returning to the sky. His body fully vanished moments later, and Ozymandias looked to the ceiling of the dome, the last glimmers of Amun's spirit eventually fading to nothing.

(Fūinjutsu: Sainō Kōshōjin) – Sealing Technique: Ars Notoria
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 15
Description: A technique derived from the Dead Demon Consuming Seal; this technique enables one to view the spirits of the dead. The Dead Demon Consuming Seal, when summoning the Shinigami, enables some level of spiritual awareness and connection to the Death God. This is evident in Hiruzen’s capability to view the Death God alone when summoning it, something that Orochimaru was only able to do when his spirit was being pulled from his body. With this technique the user establishes a connection to the afterlife, rather than the singular Shinigami, allowing them to view the spirits of those who have perished long ago wandering the earth. This does not allow the user to view spirits of those from Yin Release, or other clan abilities. Rather, this is a cosmetic technique designed to allow the user to view the dead strictly for RP purposes. Once activated, lasts until deactivated.

At the break of dawn, Merlin awoke the sleeping pharaoh. "Rise and shine, Ozymandias!" the Magus of Flowers announced, rousing his companion. Rising from his bed, Ozymandias gets to his feet, forming a single seal. The earthen dome parts at the ceiling and recedes into the ground. As the two prepare to leave and continue their journey to Avalon, Merlin speaks to the pharaoh. "I take it all is well now?" the incubus asked, prompting a chuckle from the pharaoh. "Unlike a certain other bastard magus, I help out wherever I can." the Magus of Flowers said with a smile, his chuckle laced with ill-concealed contempt. The pair make their way once again, moving through the country towards the land of the Radiants.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucards raiding party headed south from the lawless marketplace and ended up in a mysterious place they had no time to investigate in but rather headed straight through the land towards the sea.

LLM

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from Veskal's Exchange

Frigid winds gripped Solomon causing him to wrap his ornate shroud around him. It was his only way to stay warm without chakra. Something about the Entity's words lead him to believe they might not be too appreciative of chakra here. But being at the peak of Mt. Katsuryoku was tranquil.
Solomon's trek up the mountain was uneventful and difficult; the bitter cold stabbing at him as he moved. The home of the Katsuryoku loomed ahead him as he reached the summit, standing ahead of the Mage as he moved. The cold air was strong, whipping around as the thinning air caused Solomon more difficulty. Though he chose to not use chakra, the potent chakra he possessed heralded his arrival. For moments, nothing happened; Solomon stood awaiting an outcome or a sign of any kind and as he waited, the mountain seemed to wait as well.

Then, in a moment, it changed; the air squeezed at him, becoming thinner rapidly as the temperature dropped rapidly. A signal Solomon might have been growing familiar with by now, what accompanied it this time was much different than the first two times. Around Solomon grew 3 giant entities, 3 giant humanoid demons glaring at Solomon with the deep purple eyes they possessed. The Igigi moved closer to one another, standing close enough to form a 3 meter triangle in front of Solomon. In bloodcurling unison, the 3 monsters released a spine chilling scream as their bodies began to glow bright gold. Becoming brighter and brighter, powerful energy within them began to burst through them in a powerful explosion. Though this explosion didn't cause damage to Solomon, the explosion was fueled by a foreign energy, channeled through the Igigi by some entity. As this explosion erupts, the sky reverberated and shimmered as if an invisible veil was swaying. The sky continued to flutter and move, the veil becoming more pronounced rapidly as it deepened into a faint golden color.

The veil reached to what seemed like the heavens themselves, appearing as if golden rain was falling. As the golden veil continued to shine, the wind seemed to whisper to Solomon and await his action.

"In the halls...."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon's trek up the mountain was uneventful and difficult; the bitter cold stabbing at him as he moved. The home of the Katsuryoku loomed ahead him as he reached the summit, standing ahead of the Mage as he moved. The cold air was strong, whipping around as the thinning air caused Solomon more difficulty. Though he chose to not use chakra, the potent chakra he possessed heralded his arrival. For moments, nothing happened; Solomon stood awaiting an outcome or a sign of any kind and as he waited, the mountain seemed to wait as well.

Then, in a moment, it changed; the air squeezed at him, becoming thinner rapidly as the temperature dropped rapidly. A signal Solomon might have been growing familiar with by now, what accompanied it this time was much different than the first two times. Around Solomon grew 3 giant entities, 3 giant humanoid demons glaring at Solomon with the deep purple eyes they possessed. The Igigi moved closer to one another, standing close enough to form a 3 meter triangle in front of Solomon. In bloodcurling unison, the 3 monsters released a spine chilling scream as their bodies began to glow bright gold. Becoming brighter and brighter, powerful energy within them began to burst through them in a powerful explosion. Though this explosion didn't cause damage to Solomon, the explosion was fueled by a foreign energy, channeled through the Igigi by some entity. As this explosion erupts, the sky reverberated and shimmered as if an invisible veil was swaying. The sky continued to flutter and move, the veil becoming more pronounced rapidly as it deepened into a faint golden color.

The veil reached to what seemed like the heavens themselves, appearing as if golden rain was falling. As the golden veil continued to shine, the wind seemed to whisper to Solomon and await his action.

"In the halls...."
Silence. But it was not a natural silence. The Mage King stood there at the peak of Mt. Katsuryoku with bated breath as he scanned the mountaintop. Despite being located well within Tobusekai, being at such a peak gave the sensation of being closer to the heavens. He could feel the anxiety creep up his spine as he stood there in silence. But like many times before, like in the Port of Innovus or at his former home, the environment radically changed within a moment. While Solomon wrapped himself in his shroud to make some effort to stay warm, Sasuke on the other hand was unaffected by the drastic change in the environment. The two still stood side by side, waiting for either an impending disaster or the beginning of their attempt to find salvation for humanity. Which would come was a mystery to even the Mage King, vision still clouded to see where this fateful encounter would lead. Unlike at the ruins of his kingdom, where only one Igigi materialized, this time he would be immediately surrounded by three humanoid demons - each with the same magnificent purple eyes he had seen in his specter when he was possessed. They did nothing to ease Solomon's anxiety, but there was also some comfort in the gravity of the situation. He was surrounded by three immensely powerful creatures that he likely couldn't simply fight his way through. Maybe whatever Divinity that was behind all this knew that at heart, and opted for a show of force of this magnitude as something that would disarm Solomon rather than overwhelm him. Though there was little time to follow this thread in his mind as soon a powerful explosion boomed through the entire mountain peak, enough to shake the very mountain to its core. Solomon stood his ground, instinctively covering his face for a moment with his arms as if to protect himself from flying debris. But then suddenly peace. A golden veil rained down on the Mage King and his spectral companion.

Solomon paused for a moment, lowering his arms. The Igigi hadn't attacked yet, only watching. The words spoken through them seemed to suggest for Solomon to follow along, joining in some sort of chant or poem. And so he did, remembering the words from Henso's scroll, "...of Eanna, Seraphs lie. In the hells of Irkalla, Demons rise. To anew life, Seek to the Night. To Anu life, Seek to the Sky." He turned his head, locking eyes with each of the Igigi for a moment as he awaited their response. They had brought him here to Mt. Katsuryoku, a place closest to the heavens. Seek to the Sky. Would he seek the night next? Mind racing he tried to think of where that would lead him. Though he hoped that no more demons would rise from Irkalla, it wasn't something he could ignore either.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silence. But it was not a natural silence. The Mage King stood there at the peak of Mt. Katsuryoku with bated breath as he scanned the mountaintop. Despite being located well within Tobusekai, being at such a peak gave the sensation of being closer to the heavens. He could feel the anxiety creep up his spine as he stood there in silence. But like many times before, like in the Port of Innovus or at his former home, the environment radically changed within a moment. While Solomon wrapped himself in his shroud to make some effort to stay warm, Sasuke on the other hand was unaffected by the drastic change in the environment. The two still stood side by side, waiting for either an impending disaster or the beginning of their attempt to find salvation for humanity. Which would come was a mystery to even the Mage King, vision still clouded to see where this fateful encounter would lead. Unlike at the ruins of his kingdom, where only one Igigi materialized, this time he would be immediately surrounded by three humanoid demons - each with the same magnificent purple eyes he had seen in his specter when he was possessed. They did nothing to ease Solomon's anxiety, but there was also some comfort in the gravity of the situation. He was surrounded by three immensely powerful creatures that he likely couldn't simply fight his way through. Maybe whatever Divinity that was behind all this knew that at heart, and opted for a show of force of this magnitude as something that would disarm Solomon rather than overwhelm him. Though there was little time to follow this thread in his mind as soon a powerful explosion boomed through the entire mountain peak, enough to shake the very mountain to its core. Solomon stood his ground, instinctively covering his face for a moment with his arms as if to protect himself from flying debris. But then suddenly peace. A golden veil rained down on the Mage King and his spectral companion.

Solomon paused for a moment, lowering his arms. The Igigi hadn't attacked yet, only watching. The words spoken through them seemed to suggest for Solomon to follow along, joining in some sort of chant or poem. And so he did, remembering the words from Henso's scroll, "...of Eanna, Seraphs lie. In the hells of Irkalla, Demons rise. To anew life, Seek to the Night. To Anu life, Seek to the Sky." He turned his head, locking eyes with each of the Igigi for a moment as he awaited their response. They had brought him here to Mt. Katsuryoku, a place closest to the heavens. Seek to the Sky. Would he seek the night next? Mind racing he tried to think of where that would lead him. Though he hoped that no more demons would rise from Irkalla, it wasn't something he could ignore either.
Solomon spoke the chant alongside the ominous voice he heard, waiting for anything to happen. The silence continued to echo throughout the field as the Igigi continued to watch Solomon ponder in front of them. Meanwhile, the mysterious golden veil continued to sway in front of him, almost asking for him to approach it.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon spoke the chant alongside the ominous voice he heard, waiting for anything to happen. The silence continued to echo throughout the field as the Igigi continued to watch Solomon ponder in front of them. Meanwhile, the mysterious golden veil continued to sway in front of him, almost asking for him to approach it.
Realizing that as the veil deepened it was not just mystical rain, but a pathway to something else. The chant had been largely meaningless, though at the very least carried with it symbolic importance. He dematerialized Sasuke, dispersing his spirit back into the afterlife as he stepped forward. He wouldn't desecrate this place with the dead as he took control of gravity to elevate himself, lifting above the Igigi surrounding him and toward the sky. He looked down for a moment, pondering their existence once more. They were heralds, messengers. Was he the answer? He continued climbing upward until the golden veil enveloped him.

( Furaito no Jutsu ) - Flight Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but afterwards cannot be utilized like such.
Note: This can be used by custom Otsutsuki clan bios, canon bios noted to have flight, and Juubi Jinchuriki bios.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Solomon approached the veil, it shimmered a brighter gold color until the brightness was blinding, viewable from landmarks away as a fleeting glow that one would mistake for an optical illusion given the speed it disappear. Solomon reached the veil and with small resistance and effort, he pushed through it, disappearing from view. His chakra signature, life energy and more completely gone - it was as if he had vanished entirely. Solomon the Mage King was no longer in this world. But where had he gone?

Just as quickly as it appeared, the shimmering veil flickered and disappeared, lost in space like the Ninja before it.

Reactions: McRazor

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see medias

The two had finally reached the landmark in which the mount of Katsuryoku was located. Alucard could feel a massive concentration of spiritual beings flocking the roots of the mountain and all the way to the top of it's misty peak. Lilith on the other hand looked towards the peak in great awe. It was as if Dainashi was located in the Tobusekai too, or atleast other parts of the Lightning Mountains. This was the old home of one of their oldest members, Faye. No wonder she was feeling at home in the snowy and harsh conditions of the Hellsing Organizations lands. Lilith swirled around Alucard as he climbed the steppes that lead up to the peak. He chose not to use his powers to cheat his way up the climb, it would be an insult to his contact up there. Aegis awaited at the top of the mountain. Even though the way looked long, it took him only a couple of hours to climb the first half of the mountain. Guess his new home had paid off in regards to mountain climbing skills.

Heh, they're getting fond of you.
Who?

Alucard felt a growing presence of spiritual residue fathoming around Lilith, who was mostly airborne during their journey. Guess they have never seen anything like her before. The final hours of the climb were kissed by moonlight striking through the dead of night. Alucard could now feel her presence too, Aegis was surely right infront of him and Lilith, inside of the mansion of the Katsuryoku. The mansion was a pinnacle of beauty and decoration rarely seen anywhere else in the world. Guards were posted there, raising their weapons towards Alucard and Lilith.

Halt.

Minions i get to kill?!

Baaakaaa, they are probably Faye's relatives. What are you even thinking you dumbass.

Alucard looked up between the two guards the gates of the mansion opened, revealing Aegis. She was dressed in pure white with two shields on her hips and one gigantic jagged sword on her back. Her hair was cyan colored and her eyes lit up in two different colors distinctively displaying her dual dojutsu. In her right socked, a Mangekyo Sharingan with a rippled pattern was forged. In her left eye, the Tenseigan - glowing with the same light as Alucards own. Her skin was a white as the snow surrounding them all and her figure was something to die for. For the first time in centuries, he bowed to someone. His right knee touched the snow on the wintered rock that he stood on.

Lord Aegis!!

The two guardsmen bowed in respect of the lord in the mansion and discretely backed away into the mansion leaving Lilith and Alucard alone with her.

Forgive them, they don't know how to tell enemy between guests. Alucard, get the **** up from the ground.

His friend from old times surely hadn't changed but her very presence seemed to act as a beacon of spiritual presence whom just moments ago had flocked around Lilith but now to her.

It's been too long.. How have ya been?

A smile cracked up on her face, smoothly so.

Oh you know, keeping the peace as much as my eyes can do for me. I see you have not slacked off huh? Did your experiment with the Kinjutsu go the way you planned? What was it you called it.. The four horsemen?

That was the original title, but in the end it became the Chimera technique. It has allowed me to muster 4 bloodline limits in one body, hence the fourth horsemen would've worked as a title too but alas. It doesn't really roll off of your tounge now does it?

Yes, i can see the light of the Tenseigan in your eyes too. What poor Otsutsuki forfeit them to you huh? Three more you say? Do tell, my feathers can only be sooo.. fluffed..

Lilith got quite embarrassed at this point now and wanted to slip away from their weird-ass conversation and go to enjoy the view from the roof of the world. Her silent movement caught the eyes of Aegis.

And what have we here? Your daughter?

The Otsutsuki's name was [Redacted]. They won't be missed, i promise you. As for the other three..

Alucard would curve his hands and form them into a bowl. The mark of dakness faded out and revealed itself entirely as he formed a small cube of Jinton chakra in his other hand, tossing it upwards and caught it in his other hand only to have it siphoned into his other hand where the dark mark was. Aegis raised her eyebrows in excitement.

A Kekkei Tota?! No way!!

Alucard converted the chakra of his jinton technique into dark chakra and expelled a blast of concussive dark release flames into a mountain wall behind Aegis.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
Note: Must have absorbed enemy techniques before using

Aegis clapped her hands in awe of the spectacle that Alucard pulled off by showcasing his advanced elements.

This is Lilith, my own Yin/Yang creation that i forged out of nothing and gave a body to a thought. She is considered my daughter, yes.

Astonishing, truly. You've grown several leagues Alucard. I'm glad that you're finally on my level and maybe even beyond.

Hmph, while you may not have mastered the ways of Yin/Yang - the Mangekyo is still a weapon i fear.

I see.. Anyway, while all of this was certainly interesting and entertaining.. We're here to talk business aren't we. Please come inside.

Alucard and Lilith followed Aegis into the halls beneath the sanctuary and entered a hidden chamber that wasn't a part of the mansion deep in the mountain next to the cliff-walls with a stunning view over almost the entire continent of Tobusekai.

Alucard.. What is happening in this world?

I wish i could tell you, in truth i only know bits and pieces.

Is that so?

I've established an Organization, far from here. We're a clan with several strong shinobi trying to build a defense line for humanity.. Well, what's left of it anyway. Some of these clan members of mine went into the underworld of Irkalla to destroy one of the Voidlords serving some high purpose of destroying this world in some exotic fashion i'm sure. My Organization destroys them back in an even more stylish fashion using all that's necessary. Sometimes, that includes dark things indeed. However, i know of the enemy that lingers here and thus i return on occasional crusades. Or, it's my bloodlust - i honestly can't tell. I'm a simple man.

Aegis chuckled slightly.

I wish to travel with you again, but i need to maintain order here where i can. Though, you're not exactly sure where to head next are you? I'll give you a hint, and it's not in the Tobusekai that you should be right now. It seems like your last crusade still has it's lingering effects of it or whatever you did. You should turn your Tenseigan somewhere else. The knights of storms are still holding strong here you know.

..So all you wanted me to know by dragging me here was not to come here anymore?

How was your rampage again? Oh, i remember - you killed thousands didn't you? And don't give me that bullshit of Dracula. I didn't believe in it hundreds of years ago and i still won't believe it now.

Alucards face turned cold.

..You're threatening me?

By all means no, but you shouldn't come here anymore unless it's absolutely necessary. There are other places your Organization can be in you know. For now, Tobusekai is somewhat stable and people know of your deeds. Some still consider you a demon.

It's true of what you say, but i don't have to listen to you do i?

You do not. But maybe i should kill you to make you understand?

Aegis spoke in a sinister but comfortably enough tone to understand she did not mean that last part.

You're on.

*Mission End*

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Spar against an old nakama (4)
You must be registered for see medias

||Aegis battle information||

HP: 200
Chakra: 2,000
Otsutsuki Tenseigan & Mangekyo Sharingan
Basic Nine
Speed: 11
Tracking: 15 x 8 = 120
///
Aegis dropped the two shields tied to her hips and grabbed onto her sword. Her eyes recording everything around her with the help of both her Mangekyo and her Tenseigan, giving absolutely no chance of fooling her perception it would seem like. She bowed towards Alucard and started off the battle.

I hope you're ready.. My old friend..

A massive burst of chakra was channeled through her mangekyo sharingan, locked on to Alucard and not even a split secound later he would be consumed by black flames that would continue to burn for eternity. She would then use her chakra and took aim at Lilith while running towards her with her left arm upwards, sending a surge of chakra to the nearby mountainsides and used her gravitational pull to create several meteors to fall from the sides and crush both Lilith and the enflamed Alucard. As she ran, looking at the mountainslides crashing into the opponents she would draw her sword with the intent to decapitate Lilith who had to deal with the boulders.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye - [Passive]
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye - [Passive]
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 80 per turn (-30 to the user)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This depiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas capable of moving at least 50 Speed can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. While they burn for an incredibly long time, these flames cannot be doused nor extinguished by Water, burning it within a turn regardless of size or power. While these flames are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly, spreading at the speed of a Forbidden Fire Ranked Jutsu. Also, its been noticed that Chakra sensors can sense the increase in chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's Shield of Sand. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemies will experience 80 damage per turn until the flames are either sealed or removed in some form.

( Tensei Kōu ) - Reincarnation Shower
Chakra cost: 20 - 30
Damage points: 30 - 60
Description: The user raises his hands and, using the gravitation forces, generates a moderately sized sphere out of nearby debris overhead, then thrusts his arms downward, sending it crashing into the ground like a meteor. The B ranked version is capable of causing moderate damage while the A rank version is enough to break through buildings.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

MS: 3/8

///
Alucard would sense the opponents build up of chakra. He needed not even look in her eyes to feel the massive burst that concentrated into her Mangekyo. He braced himself and would suddenly feel his clothes starting to burn in the blink of an eye. With absolutely zero time to waste, he would use his gravitational powers in order to push the technique away from his body while mentally telling Lilith to get away from him in order not to get hit by the black fire which would be bursting away from his body in all directions. He looked towards Aegis but without making eye contact, afterall, the black flames was not the power of a Mangekyo.

You call this a fight you bitch? Get serious already bwahahahahaha

Lilith on the other hand was starting to feel the pressure of the battle as she was about to get sandwiched by huge walls of the mountains.

Why the **** was i roped into this shit?!

She utilized her Bisumaton chakra and forged a veil around herself that would act as a shield against the boulders that easily were dismanteled by the liquids high temperature and density. She then pushed the bubble outwards and towards Aegis who ran towards her. The technique itself would be amped up by the sword she was gifted by Alucard and carrying on her back.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye - [Passive]
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.

(Gōruden'naitomea) - Golden Nightmare - [Passive]
Type: Weapon
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Golden Nightmare is a sword made by parts of reinforced steel and liquid bismuth. This makes the sword able to shift in construction and turn into a hand-cannon due to the liquid parts of the construction. It will either start as a sword or a hand cannon at the beginning of an encounter. Both forms gives the user an enhanced passive trait to the bisumaton release, increasing it's damage by +20 and giving it additionally +10 chakra through a designated seal that is passively activated when it's master is either holding the blade/handcannon or has it sheathed. The seal fluctuates bismuth chakra through its masters body constantly and gives them an extremely faint rainbowy aura(which is just for visual effects).

Sword: The sword form is very beautiful with multitudes of colors and shining edges. The edge of the sword is partially liquid bismuth and partially hardened steel. Due the temperature of liquid bismuth the sword will inflict severe burns on contact with skin and cause great pain. It further enhances the swords cutting capability since it can melt away other elements(within reason, but rubbery and bouncy for example) that are in the way of the sharp steel. If placed on the ground with the hilt upwards and the edge planted in the foundation of the ground infront of the user it will release a large portion of liquid bismuth into the ground that will shape into half of a sphere. Using their ability to control the element, the user can then shape the underground sphere into large roots or trees around the battlefield that deals burning damage on touch. These roots can reach long range while the trees(depending on their length) can only reach mid-range. This causes S-rank damage. The trees can spread and create a miniature forest(about 30 meters big and 10 meters tall), entrapping foes. On touch it causes severe burns. While not dealing 80 damage on freeform, the sword can be used for standard kenjutsu techniques with the burning damage added to it. The user can, however, do freeform 80 damage kenjutsu moves but that will consume a moveslot.

Handcannon: The handcannon form of the Golden Nightmare is like the sword, very beautiful and contains the exact same parts as the sword. This handcannon can fire rounds made out of liquid bismuth. On impact, the bullets will not pierce their target but rather splat on the impact surface and spread across it. This causes severe pain and if shot on a limb it will immobilize it the metal is quite heavy. One single shot can spread all across a regular human-sized creature's torso all the way to their back and thus immobilizes their spine.
Regular gun rules apply and only one round can be shot each time-frame.

Note: A bullet and the sword does 80 damage following the S/W of Bisumaton and up to four bullets per match.
Note: Changing form of the sword costs a move-turn and the user must state in the beginning of a battle what form the Golden Nightmare has taken. If not, it's default as a sword.
Note: Can only be used by Skorm
Note: Utilizing the roots/tree application of the sword renders the user incapable of using the sword's other active abilities in the same and next turn.
Note: Firing a bullet, using the sword for an S-rank attack, or creating the roots render the user unable to use Bismuth Techniques above A-rank in the same turn.

( Tensei Suiryoku ) - Reincarnation Thrust
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 40 - 160
Description: The user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if they logically counter.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

(Bisumaton: Kamigami no umi | Bismuth release: Sea of gods)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 10-40 (30) + 10 = 40
Damage: 20-80 (60) + 20 = 80
Description: Sea of gods is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the bismuth release. It can be created from existing sources(earth) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid bismuth. The force of the torrent of the liquid metal will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid bismuth may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to shape the land infront of them and create small or large torrents of the liquid bismuth, create a huge "sea" of the molten metal right under their targets or manipulate pre-existing liquid bismuth to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, the bismuth will stay on the field until destroyed and does not require chakra to stay on the field. However, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 4 times per battle, S rank 3.
Note: No Bismuth Above A-rank after using S-rank version.
///
You've finally countered the black flames.. I'm impressed, but i don't know if i should give you the credit or your Tenseigan that you plucked from an Otsutski... However you, Lilith - good work so far. I hope you can keep up..

Aegis retreated slightly on the news of an eminent doom in the form of an avalanche of molten metal that was about to swallow her and turn her entire body into ash. However, she doubted not the power of her sword and even though Lilith's technique had continued, it had been weakened. Aegis would channel lightning chakra into her blade and continue her course towards Lilith, now being in close range. She used her sword to cut through the wave of molten metal and jumped into the air, diving down in order to strike Lilith's head which, if landed, would deal critical damage to her and at the very least leave her paralyzed.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Mid if channeled through a medium)
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+10 if used to boost weapon damage)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electricity from their body. It can be used as an omnidirectional attack or be channeled through weapons, the ground or other conductive mediums. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it has great numbing and paralyzing effects. To channel Nagashi through a medium, the user needs to focus the technique into one of his hands which will then be put in contact with the medium and can only choose to either do a widespread attack throughout his whole body or to channel it into something; he cannot achieve both usages at the same time. Despite not having much destructive or damaging properties, Nagashi can be used to destroy low rank earthen and wooden structures and even negate chakra on the ground to stop high ranked earth and wood techniques. It has also been noted that Lightning Specialists that have mastered Lightning to the highest degree can resist total paralyzation, although they still feel the pain and numbing effects.
Note: Paralyzation lasts 1 turn if sucessful but is ineffective against bios who have a primary Lightning Specialty

(Suwarō Bonnaban) - Swallow Leap Forward
Damage: 60
Description: The user performs a frontal flip and while in midair above the opponent, skewers him with his sword. Using the momentum from his leap and sword skewering, the user continues his flip, in turn flipping the target, causing him to be thrown onto his back. As the user completes his flip, he lands on the target's chest forcibly, causing a near fatal kick.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Courtesy of Deviation

MS: 4/8
///
Are you senile? You do well to remember that when i drink someone's blood they do tend to shut up.

Alucard noticed Aegis's move, sensing her covering her blade with enough lightning chakra in order to strike Lilith's Bisumaton technique and shatter it - which is exactly what happened. Alucard quickly performed three handseals and formed a cube of Jinton chakra where he predicted Aegis's would be since she cut through the molten metal that Lilith had created in order to push her back. The cube engulfed Aegis and on his command turned her into loose particles, dissolved in space and like the sword Lilith carried on her back - Alucards sword ramped up the damage and chakra output of his Dust release technique. This would force Aegis's to retreat in order to not take a large chunk of damage. In his mind, he spoke to Lilith.

Are you alright?

Yeah.. Thanks, it happened so quick..

Don't worry about it - we got this.

(Darkiscie) - [Passive]
Type: Weapon
Description: Darkiscie is one of the two legendary swords said to have been crafted from the era of the perfect balance of Yin and Yang was introduced and formed the universe as a replacement of the world of nothingness. This particular blade share an extremely powerful bond with its sister blade, forged at the same day. They can only be used by those who are deems worthy and have learned the ways of Yin. Darkiscie is a physical blade that is fueled with Yin and the five elements. This blade has a monstrous amount of powers that it grants its wielder. Wielding this blade surrounds and infuses the user of a pulsar system that enhances their Yin ratio. This makes the sword sturdy, being able to resist the same amount of damage as pair of truth seeking balls(Yin version) while foreign touch on the sword will not just cause tremendous amount of damage but also siphons chakra from any opponent that touches the sword. This translates to a debuff on the opponent, limiting them to use up to A-rank techniques for one turn after having being struck or touched by the sword. Since the sword radiates of a 99% Yin ratio chakra constantly towards its wielder, its user will gain abilities from Darkiscie. This translates to a major buff to any field the user has that they chose, which must be stated in their bio as an abyssal aspect.

Intrinsic Move
By spending one of the user moveslots, the user can strike the sword into the ground with the blade piercing it and the users hands resting on its hilt. Doing this, creates a huge pulse to spread through the battlefield in an omnidirectional manner(up to short-range, being channeled through the ground but also in a spherical pulse, affecting anything within the user that's close enough to them). The ground will then start to flicker and any opponent whos in contact with the ground, or in air from the sword will be affected by a strong genjutsu which manifests into their mind. This genjutsu will make it seem that the ground falls in towards itself and chunks will fall downwards into a black abyss, similar to as if the planet had lost its mantel or all layers of its crust. Unless broken this will genjutsu will force opponents to go airborne or they will be dealt an S-ranked ranked equivalent Yin ranked genjutsu mind damage. This can only be done once per battle.

Intrinsic Perk
The abyssal aspect(as mentioned above) affects a single field that the user can use and receives a buff in both chakra(+10) and damage(+20). This counts as a passive boost and must be stated in the users biography as their "black element". This enchantment can only be applied on one field on a users biography and they cannot change it unless they update the bio itself. As the weapon is infused and heavily outsourcing damage potential towards the bearers abyssal aspect.

Note: Can only be used by Skorm

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Chakra: 15-40 (30) + 10 = 40
Damage: 30-80 (60) + 20 = 80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

Lilith would use the opportunity to create an overwhelming bright light that erupted from her body and blinded everyone in the surroundings bar herself.

I hate Dojutsu..

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Chakra: 40
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will release a massive amount of lighting chakra which he uses to create a blinding light that appears to emanate from all over the users body. The light can blind any enemy that sees it but its main ability is that, through skill and precise chakra control and timing, the user can use it as a cover to put the enemy into a genjutsu by using the light as a decoy, preventing the enemy from noticing the genjutsu was placed.
Note: Can follow with any Genjutsu the user knows up to A-Rank but needs to have mastered Genjutsu. The user will need to effectively spend two moves, performing both the Lightning Illusion and the Genjutsu; the first only serves as a cover to place the second unnoticed
Note: Can only be used once every three turns
///​
Susano'o!!

Aegis had to react fast in order not to be dissolved inside the cube that now surrounded her. She would surround herself in the ether skeletal avatar of the Uchiha Clan. A majestic clutch from the opponent who used the avatar not only as a means of defense but also as a counter attack in which she would launch two sword swings towards Lilith and Alucard respectively, cutting off Lilith's attempt of her lightning attack entirely.

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage or 40 for Rinnegan.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize. Can only be used by Uchiha or Hagoromo.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

( Susano'o: Tsuin Ken no Mai ) - Susano'o: Twin Blade Dance )
Chakra: 40 - 80
Damage: 80 - 140
Description: The user channels chakra through the blades of his Susano'o. Swinging the blades forward, the user releases waves of raw chakra released from the swords with great force and power, cut through mountains. These waves are capable of crippling large buildings with ease, leaving behind only shattered remains of items as they impact it.
Note: Can only be done with either stabilized Standard Susano'o or a Complete Susano'o ( Perfect Susano'o form ). When used by Complete Susano'o, it is capable of delivering 100 damage to attacks per use.
Note: Susano'o with Rinnegans are able to use the next highest damage variant, dealing 120 damage three times per fight.
Note: Sasuke is capable of using the highest level when in his Indra Susano'o up to 3 times per battle with a turn break in between.

///
Are you afraid of going all out? Surely you can do better Aegis..

Alucard raised his arm and absorbed the blade aimed for him whilst simoltaniously expelling a large amount of black flames from his other mark, directing it towards Aegis's Susano'o which was enough damage to put it out of commision. Lilith on the other hand used the Golden Nightmare sword to block the strike of the Susano'o sword that was aimed at her. She held the sword horizontally and was able to push Aegis's technique backwards.

Meiton: Kyūketsukō usabarashi) Dark Release: Inhaling Diversion
Chakra: 30
Damage: (Technique dependant) (80) + 20 = 100
Description: This is an advanced method of using the technique Inhaling maw. Instead of storing the foreign chakra the user instead redirects it back at the opponent. The way this technique works is by increasing the flow of chakra to Inhaling maw causing it to absorb chakra twice as fast as the regular inhaling maw. While this happens the user links his top and bottom square chakra network creating an arc between the two from which chakra can travel. As the user absorbs chakra it is sent into this new link and has Dark chakra added to it, once the chakra is added the technique is fired back at the opponent. From using this method the original attack is strengthen and more potent. This method is fairly fast, as it release chakra at the same time it absorbs leaving little window for opponents to react.
*Note* Any technique redirected gains plus 1 rank to its original power(I.e A rank becomes S rank)
Restrictions:
Can only be used 3 times per battle
Jutsu Follows Dark release's absorption rules
Can only be Taught by Delta

///
Hehe, most amusing this was.. But i'm afraid the fun must draw to a close now.

Aegis's Susano'o faded as the dark release would consume it's entire structure while slightly harming Aegis in the aftermath. Alucard looked at his long-time friend and was mildly disappointed, he knew she was capable of more than this but it was just a spar afterall.

Hmpf, don't challenge me when you know you can't win...

Alucard and Lilith both sheathed their swords simultaneously, all three bowed to eachother to show respect to eachother.

Atleast now you know you have a powerful ally here. Shouldn't make you want to run here every single time you get the change eh? Go be with your Hellsingers, they need you more than this continent now.

Come with us..

No can do, you know that.

You sent me to meet you to avoid more bloodshed in Tobusekai judging by the thing i became in the past, did you not?

Yes.. But also to see my old friend again.

I see.. Lilith! C'mon, we're heading off now. Seems like this part of the world has their local fight clubs already. I'll be seeing you Aegis.

It was with a light heart, Alucard would form his gravitational platform and head towards the coast with Lilith sitting on the floor of it for the first time. They flew straight above the Kaijuu Ocean with a certain destination in mind..

LLM.

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous post.

This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Obtain Ore for your God Slaying Tool (False) (5)
- Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself (5)
- Experiment with incredibly advanced Kenjutsu (5)

The crisp, cool air filled Musashi's lungs as the full moon hung low in the sky, casting its light over the mountain peaks that broke up the horizon. The moon hung high in the sky, casting its light down over the land; the clouds moved around aimlessly occasionally obscuring it's path to the land.

Her wandering across the continent of Tobusekai had brought her here, guided by her whims. Something told Musashi that the peak of the mountain would have something for her, as its tip towered through the clouds, where it would receive light unobstructed yearlong.

With a huff and smile, Musashi started her trek up the mountain, her straw hat and cloak offering slight refuge from the bitter cold and snow. The trek up the mountain itself was uneventful, as the hike through the snow only momentarily slowed Musashi.

She was bewildered as, when she came close to the cloud-line there was an extreme amount of Wistera in bloom, its violet petals captivating in the moonlight, amplified by the snow beneath. She walked through the serene forest in utter awe, as seemed to put her very soul at ease, as if this area had been sanctified by the gods themselves.

But her hands immediately went to the hilt of her sword, as clearing what she now recognized as a barrier formed by the Wisteria, she sensed something she hadn't felt in several months. There was another soul on this mountain, one very similar to the creature she fought in the mines beneath the Land of Iron. Only, this time, Musashi was alone to contend with whatever the strange apparition was. She had done considerable training since then, but still....

She contemplated turning the other way; its possible that the creature was trapped up on this mountain by the Wisteria, and with as remote as it was, Musashi doubted anyone would unwillingly wander this direction. But, if she left this place without attempting to do something about the creature, would she not be responsible if someone lost their life to it down the line? She could not abide that.

Additionally, if the peak of the mountain could offer something to forge a blade by the Marzan, that was another reason to continue on.

Her sword that she procured from the Ronin at the Dark Tower glinted faintly in the moonlight, as she took a deep breath; the rumbling of the ground meant Musashi wouldn't have to keep herself hidden for long, as she made no effort to conceal herself to draw the creature towards her.

She continued to move upwards towards the summit of the mountain, both to make her way towards her goal and to find a more favorable fighting ground, something that would offer her cover if needed, but also not be too difficult a terrain to move about in.

Unfortunately, that might be easier said than done, when Musashi beheld the creature: a giant coiled mass that moved on six off-set legs, like a cage, wrapped in arms that grasped at its body in the air - too many for Musashi to count in a single instance.

“Ahhh, finally, some fresh meat! Ahhh, you look so skinny though, hardly anything on you. Ahhh, but that’s no worries - just climb into my mouth. Ahhh, it’s so much warmer in there than out here,” spoke the creature, every sentence punctuated with an exasperated sigh.

She steeled her breathing, preparing for a fight like she had before. It was hard to place exactly what the difference was, but it had the same sort of oddity in its soul as the creature in the mines despite its vast physical differences with it.

"Sorry, but I'm sure I'm too gamey for that - too much muscle," Musashi mused, as she adjusted her blade in her hand. She could feel the malice pouring off the creature. It turned slowly, its massive frame probably preventing it from any rapid movement...but it could still strike quickly.

Musashi watched as a flood of arms came from its body, stretching to unnatural lengths as they converged on Musashi's location. They were fast, but not so fast that she couldn't avoid them, much less follow their movement.

But she couldn't afford to be hit regardless. as she watched an explosion of snow and stone jettison up out of ground from where its blow landed, underneath a veritable hydra's worth of arms. Any blow from this creature would be devastating.

Musashi swung her blade, releasing a ( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave and watching as it shattered harmlessly against the creature's skin. It seemed to incredibly durable, much like the previous creature that Musashi fought.

"What are you? What clan gives you power like this?" question Musashi, as she took up the Chudan-no-kamae stance to provide a fluid response to the creatures attacks.

"Aaah, so you do have that stink to you. Aaah, the stink of one who killed my bretheren. Aaah, I really cannot let you life now. Aaah, not when I'm so hungry, and when you have killed one of us already, and when you're so close to the sunlight stone which can truly kill us.

"Aaah, I do not know how you managed it, but you will make a sustaining meal, trapped in this Wisteria prison have I been."

Musashi reacted quickly, a start, as she noticed now that the creatures arms had never moved from the point of impact from its previous blow - it had used its incredible strength to burrow through the ground and attack from underneath her. She swung her sword, intercepting the fist, but the force of the blow launched her skyward, throwing her about the area.

She focused, and felt, as the energies surrounding her she attempted to channel across her blades. First introduced to her in those mines by the Samurai Captain, and further refined by her readings from the Ronin of the Dark Tower, Musashi attempted to reach out to the planet and focus its energies with her own, across her way, in a form of Kenjutsu known as Dokkodo.

She had managed to perform the principles before in her training, but this would be the first time using it in battle.

( Dokkōdō ) - The Alone Way

A powerful armor composed of Musashi's chakra and natural energy encased her, and an undulating flame like manifestation appeared on her blade, as she tapped into this energy; there was an audible hiss from the creature - the Oni - that Musashi heard.

These Oni were capable of incredible feats of Regeneration, and had frighting power to boot: durability, incredible strength, and it seemed, going from these two, that perhaps no two were unique. Even with their incredible regeneration, it seemed the only way to defeat them would be to stop or overcome the regeneration, and to decapitate them at the same time.

And, something to do with this sunlight stone? It was the dead of night now, and the previous one was in the mines, far beneath the surface.

Musashi rushed forward, her sword now cloaked in ( Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths. The teachings of Dokkodo were complex, and two fold, finding ways to free one's spirit and attune to nature. Those without the ability to manipulate the power of nature could be weakened in ways two fold from the complex Senkenjutsu techniques.

First, Senkenjutsu could use the all-permeating power of nature combined with one's own strength to wear down the incredible durability of foes; like a stone before a river or a mountain before the wind, its power to erode was inevitable.

Second, as she found out in the mines, the power to petrify. Overtime, all things would return to nature, losing their form, turning to dust, to begin anew.

When her first blow shattered effortlessly against the Oni's flesh, it confirmed her thoughts: she wasn't powerful enough to defeat these creatures in a single blow. But with the power she had learned, and with her other technique combined, she could wear them down and eventually defeat them.

She could not regenerate her wounds in a flash as the Oni could. She could not effortlessly shatter stone without a thought. She could not contort her body to move in unnatural ways. She could only persist and become stronger.

The Musashi struck the Oni's arms as it continued its barrage, matching it blow for blow with her ( Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths, she watched as every consecutive hit seemed to sink deeper and deeper into the creatures flesh, until finally, one time, she felt her blade actually pass into one of its many hands, severing it at the wrist.

Musashi was breathing labored, as she looked at the devistated landscape around her, shattered stones and trees abound.

"AAAAAAAH," roared the creature, "It burns just like sunlight, just like the stone! AAAAAH, YOUR SWORD CUTS LIKE SUNLIGHT." It stomped around, shattering the ground beneath it as it went into a frenzy. Musashi looked skyward, at the moon hanging in the air; daylight was a ways off; it seemed perhaps, then, that Sunlight was a weakness to the Oni? Did it negate their durability? Stifle their healing?

In a fury, the creature unleashed all of its arms, revealing its rather slender form as the cage of arms uncoiled from around it, and tried to overwhelm Musashi from all angles, with its many fists coming from the air, underground, and behind, trying to crush her with its incredible strength.

Musashi weaved between the constant assault (( Chiratsuki Kaihi ) - Flicker Evasion ) using the creature's own arms as a spring-board to close the distance on its now exposed body. An undulating flame covered her blade (( Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths ) as she closed in, swinging her blade as she struck across the creature's neck - with its incredible resiliance chipped away, Musashi now changed to the petrification effect of Dokkodo. Her blade struck true, and severed the Oni's head from its neck, and Musashi watched as the two parts of the wound began turning to stone.

"AAAAAH, noooo! AAAAAH, trapped on this mountain for so long to be defeated by one like you?! AAAAAH, we will never relent! AAAAH, humanity will be replaced, for our right to rule is mandated!"

The creature screamed, before both halves of its body scattered as dust, Musashi landing and sheathing her blade. A deep sigh escaped her, as her body ached. Dokkodo was a complex form of Kenjutsu that took more than just physical skill to use, and this was Musashi's first real foray with it in combat. Its power could not be neglected though, and she had mastered it, it seemed. However, she fell to her knees as the cloak dispersed from around her. It gave her incredible striking power, and amplified her speed in the same manner as her Unfettered Mind Technique, but not without substantial recoil. Musashi gasped a bit for air - it seemed like her natural aptitude (Nature's Warrior Spec) prevented what would have been a debilitating recoil.

She took a deep drink from her water-skin, before packing it with some undisturbed snow to melt and replenish it. Continuing her trek upwards, she marched undisturbed now through the cloud line, coming above it to the peak of the mountain. Here, far above, Musashi could see the sun sitting upon the horizon, after her long battle and the last hike up here. It seemed, almost, like the sun never truly never sat here, and the place was bound in eternal sunlight.

It was breathtaking.

Musashi found what her intuition seemed to be guiding her towards. Here, upon the peak of the mountain, was an exposed vein of what she presumed to be iron, but scarlet red in color. Bathed in sunlight, it seemed brilliant. Musashi took a small hammer and pick from her tools, and took only a small portion, what she thought would be appropriate to forge into a blade.

Moved to her soul, Musashi knelt and said a prayer of thanks, and appreciate for the blessings she had received and the protection afforded to her.

When the sun began to creep up a bit so that it would be accompanying her on her journey, she began moving downwards, to return to the master smith.

A newfound power, and perhaps a new tool soon at her disposal, Musashi felt that she had taken a great stride towards catching up to her father, and eventually, hopefully surpassing him.

Like the light hanging in the sky, Musashi felt a brightness in her soul.

There was darkness in the world, but she would dispel it.

Travel Itinerary: 238 -> 231 -> 229 -> 222 -> 217 ->212 -> 212A
Departing Mount Katsuryoku (238) at 2:21pm (2/26/2022)
231: 2:21pm - 3:21pm
229: 3:21pm - 4:21pm
222: 4:21pm - 5:21pm
217: 5:21pm - 6:21pm
212: 6:21pm - 7:21pm
212A: 7:21pm - 8:21pm
Arriving at Armory of Marzan (212A) at 8:21pm on February 26th, 2022.

Leaving Landmark.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning here with personal summon.

This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following storyboard element(s):
  • Do some spring cleaning
  • Meditate
Summary: After being gone so long, Faye had once more returned to the mountain for meditation. After arriving she saw that the place was looking rather filthy, a poor indication of her heritage and as such she took it upon herself to do a little cleaning.

Faye stood at the foot of the mountain looking around at all the clutter left behind by passing travelers, from abandoned makeshift shelters scattered about sporadically to fallen leaves and pieces of junk.

Sigh, this place is a mess. Help me clean up a little would you? She politely asked the Phantom. He didn’t reply back.

Okay then I guess.

Chakra Cost:15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: Shojun no Hel is perhaps the most essential technique throughout the House's epitome of techniques. The jutsu is based on the use of the generic Genki which whom traverse between the Pure and Impure Realms, a.k.a into our 'dimension' per say. Through the conviction of the user, and a sacrificial portion of chakra, depending on the strength of the Genki, and the Rank within the House of the user, they will forcefully be able to persuade the Genki to do their bidding. Now this can be used in a various amount of ways, essentially by bending the savage spirit in it's else deformed mass of ethereal spiritual energy, the user is capable of forming 'constructs' of ethereal energy throughout the field through hand motions or else body movements. These constructs carries a certain color of Kūki no Yōna depending on the user, upon materializing in the desired area of the user's choice. On top of that, the constructs are either flame-like or solid in the appearance, thus adding for versatility. Once the sacrifice have been made the user can freely without further payment manipulate the Genki, with the only cost being spending a move. Being hit by a Genki will either do nothing (if the spirit decides to not take a tangible form), or produce kinetic, physical damage (if he takes physical form). In this case, the Genki still has the ability to select which matter he will interact with, though that is not true for energies, as per the clan description.

Note: This technique can only manipulate one genki at a time.
Note: S-Rank can only be used three times per battle and not in consecutive turns.

Faye began cleaning up at the base of the mountain, using her genki to form various constructs to aid her in breaking down and removing the rubble from the makeshift shelters, leveling the ground and clearing up the pieces of litter and leaves.
Once the base was done she would begin ascending the stairs with an enormous vaccum like construct sucking up the filth off the stairs in front of her. After ascending for quite some time, the dirt would be replaced by snow as she rose in altitude, it was cold but lucky for her Phantom followed right behind her adjusting the flames on his back to heat up a great deal. The heat was intense enough to melt the snow and ice and evaporate near instantly. Thus clearing up the narrow stairway that led to the top of the mountain not that it mattered, but at least the underlying ice would be gone.
The two would finally make it to the top, steam coming from the hellhounds body as his natural heat mixed with the cold climate at the top of the mountain. A wave of nostalgia hit Faye as she walked towards the mansion finally reaching it’s double doors. She took a moment to inspect the mansion’s greyed walls and the worn out banner.

Next time, I’ll fix you up too. She said as if speaking to the entirety of the mansion.

Sitting down at the entrance she would meditate for about an hour before standing up once more and walking back down once more to the base of the mountain.

C’mon phantom, let’s go …

LLM

End of mission.