Kin
3,086💸
Kumi
22,978💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mount Katsuryoku

Mount Katsuryoku is the home to the shamanists of the Katsuryoku Clan. They are largely isolated from the rest of Tobusekai, with their compound situated at the peak of the mountain which reaches above the clouds. This gives the clan an aura of secrecy and isolation, allowing them to practice their spiritual arts in private without being intruded upon by cultists and other intruders. At the mountain’s foot, a small narrow trail leads up the mountain side in a zig-zagged manner, reaching around the mountain itself. And at last, it ends at the Katsuryoku Mansion. An most exquisite crafted mansion - Its outlines made of sturdy dark oak, its intersection filled with limestone with marble sculptures protruding from the front - Several windows, and a heavy double door formed as an arch, also made of dark oak. Its outline unlike the rest, is made of marble. On the right of the mansion, a tower with a spire-roof on top, emerges from it’s side. From the tower, a worn-out greenish banner hangs emblazoned with the sigil of the House. With the many years on the building’s behind, it have gained a dark greyish tint. Of course, all covered in white snow, and the spire’s top - Ice.

Mount Katsuryoku is considered a Clan Sanctuary; it cannot be directly claimed and members of the Katsuryoku clan may spawn their biography into the Ninja World here.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
1,837💸
Kumi
16,784💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following storyboard element(s):

Set up a secure camp (2)
Make peace with yourself (3)*

Summary: With Ozymandias injured by the earlier battle, the pair need to move on quickly. They set up camp at the bottom of Mount Katsuryoku and rest there, with Ozymandias disturbed again by a dream of the Ten Plagues. He meditates to calm himself, and to reassure himself in his task to keep the land safe. He sees a vision of his first son, and makes peace with his failure earlier in life.

The pair eventually found themselves at the foot of a great mountain, covered in marble structures which adorned the towering mass of earth. They walked in silence the entire way, the monarch at wits end with the Magus of Flowers' apparent uselessness. Stopping beside the dirt pathway that led around the base of the mountain and out of the landmark, Merlin turned to the pharaoh. "Let's take a small break here." the magus suggested, knowing that Ozymandias was in need of more rest. Merlin took his lack of response as a lack of opposition, and so he walked off the path and down the slight incline of the hill beside it, forming a single seal. Creating another pair of beds and a half dome, he goes to sit down. "This will hardly keep us safe." the pharaoh noted. Walking towards the wooden structures, he forms the seal of confrontation. The earth around the two begins to rise, forming a dome of rocks that completely encapsulates the two. With an additional input of chakra, the dome was coated in a dark, hazardous mineral, bestowing it with extra strength. "Ah, pharaoh-san, we should get some light in here..." Merlin said cheekily, to which Ozymandias responded by creating a humanoid statue of light in the center of the dome with a click of his fingers. The light of the projection wasn't too intense, so the pair wouldn't be blinded by it. Sitting down, Merlin turned to the pharaoh. "How are your wounds?" he asked, departing from his usually lighthearted demeanour. "Not too serious. I'll recover with some rest, magus." Nodding, Merlin turned away, placing his staff on the ground and before long he had fallen asleep. Ozymandias would do the same.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Ōsmuton: Kurobuchi) – Osmium Release: Black Edge
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20 (+10)
Description: Black Edge is a supplementary technique aimed to enhance the strength of the user's techniques which are derived from solid and liquid elements, such as Earth and Water Release, and other CE/AE of a similar nature to the aforementioned basic elements. By infusing additional chakra into a chosen technique, in the same timeframe as its creation or anytime it is on the field, the user forcibly produces Osmium within its mass, bolstering its structural integrity by taking advantage of the element's own density. This results in the strength of the targeted technique being increased by an additional rank, or +20 damage for jutsu above S-Rank. Defensive techniques or ones without damage will be capable of defending against one rank higher than usual. For Earth Release techniques and AE/CE of a solid nature, the strengthened jutsu will turn darker, its surface resembling a writhing mass of minerals due to the nature of light reflecting off the element itself, as a result of the infusion. In the case of Water Release and AE/CE of a liquid nature, they will darken to the point of almost resembling oil. Black Edge does not alter the inherent properties of targeted techniques, or their strengths and weaknesses. This technique can be used four times per battle with a one turn cooldown and requires a single handseal upon use.

"I am sorry, my friend. But I cannot let them go."

The man in front me me, his unkempt hair as bright as the sunlit sky, turned away, looking out over the kingdom I ruled. I couldn't see his face, but I could feel the sorrow in his heart, as he could feel it in mine.

"Then the Ten Plagues shall bring ruin to the land, and nothing will stop it."

He walks down the steps of the Ramesseum, and I hear a soft voice calling out to me. It calls my name. As I turn to face it, the land is enveloped by a great storm that turns the sky red, and I see my wife holding the body of my first son. The world fades to white again.
Ozymandias awakens, shaken from his sleep by dreams of the past once again. The faint sounds of crickets could be heard from outside the dome as he rose from his bed, sitting upright. Despite the conversation he had with Merlin some time ago, the matter was not entirely settled in his own mind. Perhaps it never would be. As he ponders the words of the incubus, about responsibility and failure, a faint light shimmers in front of the pharaoh. It was not from the construct of Dendera Light, which had been dispelled once the two had gone to rest, but from a spirit. A wanderer who had come from the afterlife to manifest in the impure world again. Once it fully materialised, its visage was immediately recognisable to Ozymandias. The pharaoh was not shocked or surprised by it appearing before him. It was something he had avoided for years by now. The apparition was his first son, Amun-her-khepeshef.

"Hello, father." the spirit's voice sounding slightly hollow as it echoed off the walls of the dome. He had a gentle smile on his face, which Ozymandias reciprocated. "Hello, Amun." he replied, followed by moments of silence which felt like an eternity. "I would ask how you've been, but I already know. I've been watching you for a long time. What you've been doing. What you've been feeling..." Amun's words trailed off, allowing his father to absorb their meaning. "I didn't wish to have this conversation until the time was right. And now seems like that time." he paused again, allowing Ozymandias to ready himself before he spoke more. "Like that magus said, you cannot shoulder all the responsibility. Even if it is your duty. Perhaps you were foolhardy in the past, but that was then, and this is now. Take it as a lesson for the future." Amun's gentle smile was still curled on his lips, trying to comfort his father. "I know, my son. I know that to be true, but my heart still seeks something. It..." Ozymandias replied, a mixture of sadness and anger in his voice. "Then...maybe it isn't acceptance, but forgiveness, that your heart seeks." his son suggested, kneeling to be at eye level with his father. "I don't hate you father, and neither does mother, nor my brothers and sisters who live on today." says the spirit, locking eyes with his father, his smile still present. "Then..." the pharaoh trails off, his eyes filled with both happiness and sorrow. He was glad that his son had it in his heart to forgive him after everything. Glad that he had never given up on him, and waited all these years to finally make it known. He was sorrowful for having caused the death of his son. Sorrowful that Amun would never again walk the earth. He would shed one last mournful tear for the son that he lost. The two embraced each other, neither able to truly touch the other, but it was tighter than any vice in the world. "I'm sorry, Amun." the pharaoh said. "I forgive you, father." Amun replied, his spiritual form beginning to dissipate, as if his body were made of stars, returning to the sky. His body fully vanished moments later, and Ozymandias looked to the ceiling of the dome, the last glimmers of Amun's spirit eventually fading to nothing.

(Fūinjutsu: Sainō Kōshōjin) – Sealing Technique: Ars Notoria
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 15
Description: A technique derived from the Dead Demon Consuming Seal; this technique enables one to view the spirits of the dead. The Dead Demon Consuming Seal, when summoning the Shinigami, enables some level of spiritual awareness and connection to the Death God. This is evident in Hiruzen’s capability to view the Death God alone when summoning it, something that Orochimaru was only able to do when his spirit was being pulled from his body. With this technique the user establishes a connection to the afterlife, rather than the singular Shinigami, allowing them to view the spirits of those who have perished long ago wandering the earth. This does not allow the user to view spirits of those from Yin Release, or other clan abilities. Rather, this is a cosmetic technique designed to allow the user to view the dead strictly for RP purposes. Once activated, lasts until deactivated.

At the break of dawn, Merlin awoke the sleeping pharaoh. "Rise and shine, Ozymandias!" the Magus of Flowers announced, rousing his companion. Rising from his bed, Ozymandias gets to his feet, forming a single seal. The earthen dome parts at the ceiling and recedes into the ground. As the two prepare to leave and continue their journey to Avalon, Merlin speaks to the pharaoh. "I take it all is well now?" the incubus asked, prompting a chuckle from the pharaoh. "Unlike a certain other bastard magus, I help out wherever I can." the Magus of Flowers said with a smile, his chuckle laced with ill-concealed contempt. The pair make their way once again, moving through the country towards the land of the Radiants.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
7,001💸
Kumi
5,062💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucards raiding party headed south from the lawless marketplace and ended up in a mysterious place they had no time to investigate in but rather headed straight through the land towards the sea.

LLM