aimop95

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You're pretty funny....lol oro and jiraya would have taken those clones down as well....and she is the weakest kage at the moment
Orochimaru got sucked into a Susanoo's sword..he had his chance and ended up in a bottle. Now I don't know about you but I'm fairly sure Madara is 10x stronger than Itachi...And and Edo Madara is even stronger.

Jiraya is a different subject, one we will never know because he never got the chance.

As for the weakest Kage, if I recall, she happens to be the only one that is conscience after that curb stomping Madara gave them, and able to save them all. I don't call that weak.

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree she was underrated but your thread got ridiculous once you started sayings she was stronger than Itachi, J man, and Oro. Sometimes you seem smart but most of the time you're just ridiculous.. no offense. No wonder some people quote you and put it in their sigs.

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
She was an excellent medical ninja but in battle she isn't very good since she doesn't have wide range of attacks. Also besides her being virtually immortal for a few minutes and strong punches/kicks her attacks are too straightforward and direct that her opponents could easily read and avoid!
She is meant to be the strongest support character, not a frontal combatant.

wildstorm

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont want to compare tsunade with other kages, but I'm sure she's the weakest hokage....
1) against Hashirama
no need to state reasons
2) against Tobirama
tobirama can dodge every jutsu of tsunade's, & can easily damage her.....so there'll be a loop sort of thing : tsunade attacks, tobirama dodges,tobirama attacks, tsunade heals herself...... however, eventually there'll be a limit to how much tsunade can heal, & thats why tobirama will come out the victor
3) Hiruzen: no need to give reasons
4) Minato : same as tobirama, but given the fact that he's master of seals, he'll end it sooner than tobirama....

& as far as achievements & feats of tsunade are concerned,
1) alliance with sand was due to naruto & gaara, not due to tsunade....
2) just as you're saying what minato did during kyubi's attack, would've been done without him being hokage, & thats not any special thing he did as a hokage, then same thing applies for tsunade....she'd have used her slugs even if she wasnt the hokage....
moreover,there were too many deaths, & that was averted ONLY due to naruto answering nagato's answer about peace......
3) raising the morale of leaf ?? as if other hokages demoralised everyone ??
4) rebuilding.....when she became hokage, the village was already stable, so she didnt do anything special, just continued the normal procedures a hokage adopts.....& about rebuilding after pain's invasion, it was yamato & others, she didnt do anything herself....
5) naruto's growth : Jiraiya was responsible for it,not tsunade
6) putting a special team to hunt down oru.....haha, oru killed hiruzen, after that tsunade became the hokage, so anyone would've put a special team in search for the killer of the previous hokage, nothing special done by tsunade here...

& last thing, she was not even the first choice for hokage, neither she was inclined towards the village....& look at former hokages, all 4 cared so much for the village.....
In short, she has done nothing special....as well as she's not as strong as other hokages, thats why everyone puts her last, & she deserves it..whether u like it or not.

Reactions: Naoya Minato

iRefleX

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hiruzen is under-estimated imo. We have only seen him fight once, and even then he was called shit compared to his prime by his own summon. We have seen him spike up his Chakra like Hashirama & Tobirama did and was breaking + lifting roof tiles (that was the only did he could break he was trapped in a barrier) :p.

Minato is sometimes under-estimated, since all we have seen him do is FTG

Xenoth

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree tsunade is underrated, she did a lot to keep the Leaf alive and kicking. She's a good leader and politician. Though Im not entirely sure she could face off against Itachi 1v1. She may be strong and great with healing, but im not sure how she would be able to counter tsukyomi or amaterasu. Itachi frequently uses those...a lot..If Itachi didnt use those, your guess is as good as mine.

Xenoth

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I dont want to compare tsunade with other kages, but I'm sure she's the weakest hokage....
1) against Hashirama
no need to state reasons
2) against Tobirama
tobirama can dodge every jutsu of tsunade's, & can easily damage her.....so there'll be a loop sort of thing : tsunade attacks, tobirama dodges,tobirama attacks, tsunade heals herself...... however, eventually there'll be a limit to how much tsunade can heal, & thats why tobirama will come out the victor
3) Hiruzen: no need to give reasons
4) Minato : same as tobirama, but given the fact that he's master of seals, he'll end it sooner than tobirama....

& as far as achievements & feats of tsunade are concerned,
1) alliance with sand was due to naruto & gaara, not due to tsunade....
2) just as you're saying what minato did during kyubi's attack, would've been done without him being hokage, & thats not any special thing he did as a hokage, then same thing applies for tsunade....she'd have used her slugs even if she wasnt the hokage....
moreover,there were too many deaths, & that was averted ONLY due to naruto answering nagato's answer about peace......
3) raising the morale of leaf ?? as if other hokages demoralised everyone ??
4) rebuilding.....when she became hokage, the village was already stable, so she didnt do anything special, just continued the normal procedures a hokage adopts.....& about rebuilding after pain's invasion, it was yamato & others, she didnt do anything herself....
5) naruto's growth : Jiraiya was responsible for it,not tsunade
6) putting a special team to hunt down oru.....haha, oru killed hiruzen, after that tsunade became the hokage, so anyone would've put a special team in search for the killer of the previous hokage, nothing special done by tsunade here...

& last thing, she was not even the first choice for hokage, neither she was inclined towards the village....& look at former hokages, all 4 cared so much for the village.....
In short, she has done nothing special....as well as she's not as strong as other hokages, thats why everyone puts her last, & she deserves it..whether u like it or not.
Props bro, cant argue with any of that.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Orochimaru got sucked into a Susanoo's sword..he had his chance and ended up in a bottle. Now I don't know about you but I'm fairly sure Madara is 10x stronger than Itachi...And and Edo Madara is even stronger.

Jiraya is a different subject, one we will never know because he never got the chance.

As for the weakest Kage, if I recall, she happens to be the only one that is conscience after that curb stomping Madara gave them, and able to save them all. I don't call that weak.
1. Oro wasn't even mobile so that doesn't count
2. Itachi's full susano >>> madara clone susano....
3. And Tsunade had 4 other kages helping her

Naruto KM V2

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think that Tsunade is weaker then Itachi just because Tsunade got defeated by Orochimaru and it only took like 30 seconds for Itachi to defeat Orochimaru.. Also Itachi secretly has a bowl of ramen before battle from Ichiraku ramen specially made by Teuchi. The True Child of Prophecy and and descendant from the Sage of Six Paths himself.
U funny as hell man also ramen guy solo no diff even so6p and juubi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's already implied that Hiruzen fighting capacity wasn't enough to handle a powerful threat like the Kyubi. That's why he was waiting for Minato. In fact he almost died against Kyubi's TBB if Minato didn't intervene. Seems that you underestimate the threat that Kyubi represents and especially what the masked guy represented for the future. It's THE reason Minato sacrificed himself, for the sake of the future. Without his decision of sealing the yang of Kyubi's chakra in Naruto, there would have been no ninja world right now. It's something that Minato forsaw from the start, the threat the masked guy represented. Even if he killed the Kyubi and lived, what would he have done if the masked guy came later along with 7other Bijuus to destroy the village? That's probably one of the reasons he needed to make his son a Jinchuriki, so that the strongest Bijuu, having a host could fight more efficiently against a future threat that the masked guy could represent

I agree though that thru accomplishments, Tsunade did really well to do her best to save the village, but doing his best doesn't necessarly means it was useful. Whether Tsunade saved life or not during the Pain's attack, many people still died and herself was incapable to save the village. If not Naruto, Konoha would have been completely destroyed already and everyone inside the village as well since she was already as good as dead by the end of the village range Shinra tensei. It's Naruto the one who dealt with the enemy because of Tsunade's incapacity to do so, it's Naruto the one who reconverted Nagato so that he could revive the villagers(that act making Tsunade's act of saving villagers useless btw since they got revived anyway)

Hiruzen as well didn't do much. He maybe had the longest reign, but also the worse accomplishments as a Hokage. During his reign, all the Uchiha clan got killed(Minato even said he could have probably avoid that fate), he was incapable to regulate the situation with the Hyugas. In fact, he was a bad politician, because it's really funny to see that Kumo attacks Hyuga clan by trying to kidnap a Hyuga member, but they are the one who still complains about it by wanting to have the leaders head instead because of the Hyuga clan defended themselves against a traitor. How is that possible? What did he really accomplish that was good beside only giving someone as weird as Danzo full power?
:|:|.................

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tsunade is 3rd best hokage by work done while functioning in the position. IMO She isnt weak either each hokage just specialize in different things she is quite a capable fighter so whoever says she needs to say in the medical field and not fighting is dead wrong she can do them both at the same time even =D

Status
Not open for further replies.