Most powerful technique

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which is the most powerful technique (NO SO6P jutsu, ye pain jutsu but remember they are weaker (not only firepowerwise but it has to also be practical, fast, accurate, ...)

Jinsei Lee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we were to exclude kekkai genkais...

A proper user of the Rasengan (not Naruto - yet). When Jiraiya explained it, it was created to cut down the time of using hand seals yet offer a powerful blow to the target. I guess the key down side is that the user has to be in close distance to the target to use it. However, it's more practical than the upgrades Naruto made out of it, seeing as how the upgrades are rarely mastered and risk severe damage to the user.

The rasengan is the type of jutsu that can used multiple times by a master and remain relatively safe. Again, the only con about it is its striking distance (close-range to be most effective).

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
**FTG and Maradar Space Time**, Edo Tensei, Susanoo (itachi style), TB rasengan, chibaku tensei, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Eight Trigrams Seal, Death Demon Consuming Seal, Izanagi, Rasenshuriken, Shinra Tensei, Raikiri, Rasengan

ill add later if i remember any i forgot XD

but remember izanagi has a biiiiiiig downside if not used perfectly and so far only So6P used it and apparently we exclude him

Last edited:

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
id say itachi's MS powers (itemized susanoo, time controling tsukiyomi+amaterasu) then pain's giant moves the highest level shinra tensei (i think theirs another name for it) and chibaku tensei (that makes the moon out of a gravity ball)

edit: oh and tailed beast bomb, either demon version of naruto's small version.