moongem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Due to the fan reaction to the roster for Storm 3, I've came up with a list of the most likely downloadable content for Storm 3. Enjoy.

When the game launches in Japan, we will get the, "Forces of War" Character pack. Which will include a dlc page to the roster and include the four edo kage and the Seven Mist Swordsmen. Along with an updated Tsunade with her Regeneration seal. Also the costume of Tobi with out his mask.

Outside of Japan, a second character pack will be available called "The Road to Ninja" Pack, including characters and costumes from the movie. I say outside of Japan, because this is preorder dlc. It'll go there too, but it won't be advertised as much.

Awhile after this, we'll get the "Generations of Fire" pack which will include Uzumaki Kushina, Sarutobi Konohamaru and an updated Senju Hashirama. This pack will release about the time Sasuke revives the four Hokage in the Anime. I will go into these characters in more detail.

Kushina and Konohamaru - They're moveset will both heavily involve kagebunshin. Konohamaru will basically be a clone of Naruto with different movements in the combos. His tilt will be Sexy jutsu. His grab will be an aerial Rasengan. His ninjutsu will be a Rasengan and his ougi will be something along the lines of a Kage Bunshin double Rasengan. Kushina will be a bit slower then Naruto, but her hits will pack more of a punch. Her tilt would be sending a Kage Bunshin underground and having it pop up under the opponent, Naruto vs Neji style. Her ninjutsu would be Habenaro Punch, basically the same as Naruto's Rasengan, but with a powered punch. Her ougi would be either transforming into Kurama and using a Biju Bomb or throwing Minato's kunai and bringing him in to cut them like his ougi from Ultimate Ninja 3.

Hashirama will be totally updated, to match Madara. 'Nuff said.

I also suspect that a "Taka" pack will be released. This will include a new Juugo, a new Suigetsu and, just go with me, a new Karin.

Juugo will be complete with a new awakening and a new ougi and a rehashed moveset. Same with Suigetsu. Juugo's awakening will be CS2 and Suigetsu's will be the water beast he used on the Hachibi. Karin's new awakening will be 'sensor' mode. Karin will be updated weakly as for the sense of completion to the pack.

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kushina doesn't know kage bushin... and I really want konohamaru playable I'd play with him more than I play with Swimsuit tsunade xd

by time sasuke revives the kages storm 4 will be out xd damn fillers

Last edited:

moongem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kushina doesn't know kage bushin... and I really want konohamaru playable I'd play with him more than I play with Swimsuit tsunade xd
The thing about that is, we don't know. The onlything about her fighting style we know is that she fought like Naruto, so, with the creative minds at CC2, I think they could give her Kage Bunshin with some confidence. Where I can't prove she has it, you also can't prove she doesn't. I doubt Naruto, Hiruzen and Itachi where the only ones to ever know the jutsu.

Great Sage of Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Due to the fan reaction to the roster for Storm 3, I've came up with a list of the most likely downloadable content for Storm 3. Enjoy.

When the game launches in Japan, we will get the, "Forces of War" Character pack. Which will include a dlc page to the roster and include the four edo kage and the Seven Mist Swordsmen. Along with an updated Tsunade with her Regeneration seal. Also the costume of Tobi with out his mask.

Outside of Japan, a second character pack will be available called "The Road to Ninja" Pack, including characters and costumes from the movie. I say outside of Japan, because this is preorder dlc. It'll go there too, but it won't be advertised as much.

Awhile after this, we'll get the "Generations of Fire" pack which will include Uzumaki Kushina, Sarutobi Konohamaru and an updated Senju Hashirama. This pack will release about the time Sasuke revives the four Hokage in the Anime. I will go into these characters in more detail.

Kushina and Konohamaru - They're moveset will both heavily involve kagebunshin. Konohamaru will basically be a clone of Naruto with different movements in the combos. His tilt will be Sexy jutsu. His grab will be an aerial Rasengan. His ninjutsu will be a Rasengan and his ougi will be something along the lines of a Kage Bunshin double Rasengan. Kushina will be a bit slower then Naruto, but her hits will pack more of a punch. Her tilt would be sending a Kage Bunshin underground and having it pop up under the opponent, Naruto vs Neji style. Her ninjutsu would be Habenaro Punch, basically the same as Naruto's Rasengan, but with a powered punch. Her ougi would be either transforming into Kurama and using a Biju Bomb or throwing Minato's kunai and bringing him in to cut them like his ougi from Ultimate Ninja 3.

Hashirama will be totally updated, to match Madara. 'Nuff said.

I also suspect that a "Taka" pack will be released. This will include a new Juugo, a new Suigetsu and, just go with me, a new Karin.

Juugo will be complete with a new awakening and a new ougi and a rehashed moveset. Same with Suigetsu. Juugo's awakening will be CS2 and Suigetsu's will be the water beast he used on the Hachibi. Karin's new awakening will be 'sensor' mode. Karin will be updated weakly as for the sense of completion to the pack.
Ay Ay Kushina's ultimate will look like
You must be registered for see images

then you also have to have that Boondocks DLC
You must be registered for see images

moongem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No additional characters will be added there is no ground work coding i have already checked, sorry to dissapoint...
Doesn't disappoint. I doubt you, or anyone else for that matter, knows the quirks of CC2's development team. I'd suspect it to be hidden as to not give anything away. Like when people checked the element coding on the site and saw the character art for Bijuu mode Naruto and they took it down. They try to hide stuff that is already hidden. I won't dive deeper. As the only thing I know about coding is what I learned doing texture hacking on the old Clash of Ninja Revolution games, needless to say, it isn't much. I just have faith that there will be.

They seriously just need to go by the manga, If you only watch the anime too damn bad cause we missed out on a lot because of people who only watch the crappy anime.
I agree. The anime should be discontinued. It always disappoints me anyway.

NinjutsuSeeker

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I take it you haven played with hashirama lately. have you guys seen his powers in awakening?? he is INFINATE chakra. that may not seem like MUCH, but trust me, the ability to endless chase after your opponent without stopping for energy makes hashirama a very dangerous character to use if used right

Arcaneos510X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't disappoint. I doubt you, or anyone else for that matter, knows the quirks of CC2's development team. I'd suspect it to be hidden as to not give anything away. Like when people checked the element coding on the site and saw the character art for Bijuu mode Naruto and they took it down. They try to hide stuff that is already hidden. I won't dive deeper. As the only thing I know about coding is what I learned doing texture hacking on the old Clash of Ninja Revolution games, needless to say, it isn't much. I just have faith that there will be.

I agree. The anime should be discontinued. It always disappoints me anyway.
If not your faith in me them have faith in the team of people at Sayain island who have gracefully handled this specific matter on my behalf, i assure you that they have quite the team when it comes to things like this but for your peace of mind i could check it myself and pass the results onto youif you like.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if you've seen the FAQ by CC2, but they said NO ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS WOULD BE ADDED. Only costumes for characters already in game. Sorry to burst your bubble, the only likely ones I see are a third swimsuit character (because JP/EU already got one) ANBU Yamato, More road to ninja characters, like Menma as a costume for sage naruto, Rinnegan Tobi without mask, Living Madara/updated Hashi. A costume for EMS sasuke.

moongem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if you've seen the FAQ by CC2, but they said NO ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS WOULD BE ADDED. Only costumes for characters already in game. Sorry to burst your bubble, the only likely ones I see are a third swimsuit character (because JP/EU already got one) ANBU Yamato, More road to ninja characters, like Menma as a costume for sage naruto, Rinnegan Tobi without mask, Living Madara/updated Hashi. A costume for EMS sasuke.
I wouldn't take that to seriously either. They also said we wouldn't have support only and pre-timeskip characters. They are a company, and like any company, they're objective is to make money. Not adding Dlc characters seems like the opposite of that, as the lack of roster content is stifling sells of it as we speak.