TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So ive made some layouts and stuff that shows who will be participating who will fight who, and also the rules that will be in use during the tournament and also the date of the tournament will be sometime this month most likely sometimes next week if not this thread will be updated:
RULES
1)No foul language
2)No cheating
3)10 mins to reply max
4)Dont argue with the referee
5)No editing after its been written unless its something really important
6)if you get a direct hit from a lethal taijutsu/weapon/move you imediately get "knocked out" or "killed", unless you write a way that makes you escape the move which the ref will decide if its good enough to escape or not.
5)Only two weapons max allowed
6)Taijutsu allowed
7)Nothing besides #5 and #6 are allowed (example no genjutsu or ninjutsu)

Winners/Prize
the prize will be a medal stating what tournament you have won (example you have won the mortal kombat tournament or taijutsu and weapons tournament) that will be on your profile and under ur reps bars (just like any other contest medals). What medal will look like will be shown later when sweetsasuke comes on.:)

REFS&DESIGNERS&FIGHTERS
You must be registered for see images

Tournament Layout

Last edited:

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So ive made some layouts and stuff that shows who will be participating who will fight who, and also the rules that will be in use during the tournament and also the date of the tournament will be sometime this month most likely sometimes next week if not this thread will be updated:
RULES
1)No foul language
2)No cheating
3)10 mins to reply max
4)Dont argue with the referee
5)No editing after its been written unless its something really important
6)if you get a direct hit from a lethal taijutsu/weapon/move you imediately get "knocked out" or "killed", unless you write a way that makes you escape the move which the ref will decide if its good enough to escape or not.
5)Only two weapons max allowed
6)Taijutsu allowed
7)Nothing besides #5 and #6 are allowed (example no genjutsu or ninjutsu)

Winners/Prize
the prize will be a medal stating what tournament you have won (example you have won the mortal kombat tournament or taijutsu and weapons tournament) that will be on your profile and under ur reps bars (just like any other contest medals). What medal will look like will be shown later when sweetsasuke comes on.:)

REFS&DESIGNERS&FIGHTERS

Tournament Layout
So when do me and kakashi fight?.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Neutrino00
although I probably need to update the bio cause some of my customs arn't approved... and I need to get some customs seriously approved. I want to find a way to replicate this, but the jutsu I submitted was "too similer to body flicker"