Strangerthing

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Hiashi and Hanabi appears.

- Gaara and Chojuro face Urashiki. Chojuro uses a water prison jutsu but Urashiki escapes using S/T.

- Momoshiki doesn't know Urashiki has a Rinnegan.

- Shinki tries to go against the Otsutsukis but Gaara stops him. (Movie scene)

- Urashiki can use the jutsus he absorbs.

- Urashiki absorbs Suna's jutsu and Mitsuki Raiton.

- His Byakugan can change into a 6-tomoe Rinnegan similar to Kaguya's.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a fucking surprise, another useless god-tier doujutsu just passed around like a vixen at a brothel.
Pretty much it shows you how shit a writer Kodachi is and how bad SP are. Although this opens up potential development for Sasuke if he picks some things off of Urushiki. Hogaromo's power is the result of a level 16 chakra fruit, how does Urushiki acquire one unless he didn't report a tree either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much it shows you how shit a writer Kodachi is and how bad SP are. Although this opens up potebtial development for Sasuke if he picks some things off of Urushiki.
Exactly but I bet SP and Kodachi will makes Sasuke say, “there Rinnegans are different from mine,” just to prevent Sasuke from actually using his Rinnegan for anything other than Ameno and chakra absorption.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they are giving free Rinnegan to everyone then no reason for Hanabi eyes to turn into Tenseigan again.
That's exactly what I was thinking, Hanabi whipping out Tenseigan and soloing or chasing away Urushiki would be awesome. But you know SP they only ride Boruto and trash others.

Exactly but I bet SP and Kodachi will makes Sasuke say, “there Rinnegans are different from mine,” just to prevent Sasuke from actually using his Rinnegan for anything other than Ameno and chakra absorption.
That's true, I wouldn't be surprised if they did. If they did decide to let Sasuke learn from Urushiki then it would explain how Sasuke can use Ice style etc.

Last edited:

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Urashiki takes everything that Momoshiki is not particularly interested in, and most likely he will be interested in the eyes of Sasuke and Boruto
He looks like Kabuto wants to gather the strength of others

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When something isn’t used to it’s full potential, nerfed beyond reason and passed around like an STD then how is not useless?
Well thats true. The true Rinnegan user should be able to use every single technique according to manga, which isnt the case. I still dont know what is the difference between Kekkei genkai and Kekkei Mora - but Sasuke's Rinnegan is superior to normal Rinnegan and should be able to do a lot more then ameno etc.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So..

Urashiki is a freaking overpowered savage?

How did he get the tomoed rinnegan? Weren't there specific things that needed to happen in order for one to get it?

Where is the logic in this? Help!!

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thats true. The true Rinnegan user should be able to use every single technique according to manga, which isnt the case. I still dont know what is the difference between Kekkei genkai and Kekkei Mora - but Sasuke's Rinnegan is superior to normal Rinnegan and should be able to do a lot more then ameno etc.
His Rinnegan is just embedded with the Ameno technique Hagoromo gave to him. Other than that, it’s subpar in terms of its chakra usage so the cons outweigh the pros. I would say that Madara’s is better

Last edited: