Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, he’s filler. Not in the manga = filler.
Don't take your own logic of what is filler and what is not and try to apply it as a general rule.

You must be registered for see images

Say that to Kishimoto, he designed Urashiki specifically for the Boruto series, thus not filler.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't take your own logic of what is filler and what is not and try to apply it as a general rule.

Say that to Kishimoto, he designed Urashiki specifically for the Boruto series, so not filler.
This:

Urashiki was a draft. Not importante to the main plot. He isn't in the Manga, when the manga brings him being it in a flashback or in the main arc, he will be canon without a doubt.

Now stop quoting me.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Urashiki was a draft for the movie. Not important to the main plot. He isn't in the Manga, when the manga brings him being it in a flashback or in the main arc, he will be canon without a doubt.
This:

Now stop quoting me.
Who should I believe, the creator of the series or two random guys in a anime forum on the internet? :wut:

Kishimoto: I created Urashiki specifically for the Boruto series
2 guys in a anime forum, thinking their own definition of filler is a general rule: It's filler just because I think it is!

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who should I believe, the creator of the series or two random guys in a anime forum on the internet? :wut:

2 guys in a anime forum, thinking their own definition of filler is a general rule: It's filler just because I think it is!
As if I give a **** about what you believe. You started this conversation by trying to convince me :lmao:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As if I give a **** about what you believe. You started this conversation by trying to convince me :lmao:
I'm not trying to convince you. I don't care enough about you to try to convince you to anything. tbh I don't even know who you are, I'm just pointing out that you're arguably wrong. And you don't have to agree with me, I can't force you to be right anyway. To be wrong is your own choice, you do whatever you want. :coffee:

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much it shows you how shit a writer Kodachi is and how bad SP are. Although this opens up potential development for Sasuke if he picks some things off of Urushiki. Hogaromo's power is the result of a level 16 chakra fruit, how does Urushiki acquire one unless he didn't report a tree either.
Well when Madara first regained his body Sasuke cast Amaterasu on him and Naruto told him that the Rinnegan can absorb jutsu, plus Sasuke knows from Tobi that Naruto fought Pain before the war so he knows that Naruto has seen it's abilities. Logically he could use his Sharingan to see Naruto's memories as he did Orochimaru in c346, thus know what it can do.

By the way, shouldn't Sasuke be able to heal Gai with the Revival Path?

So..

Urashiki is a freaking overpowered savage?

How did he get the tomoed rinnegan? Weren't there specific things that needed to happen in order for one to get it?

Where is the logic in this? Help!!
He probably just ate a weaker chakra fruit than Kaguya.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Hiashi and Hanabi appears.

- Gaara and Chojuro face Urashiki. Chojuro uses a water prison jutsu but Urashiki escapes using S/T.

- Momoshiki doesn't know Urashiki has a Rinnegan.

- Shinki tries to go against the Otsutsukis but Gaara stops him. (Movie scene)

- Urashiki can use the jutsus he absorbs.

- Urashiki absorbs Suna's jutsu and Mitsuki Raiton.

- His Byakugan can change into a 6-tomoe Rinnegan similar to Kaguya's.

So much for that byakugan expansion pack dlc the faps wanted

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You are telling me the third Otsutsuki wasn't foreshadowed in the movie and that it isn't Urashiki? I think you don't admit it is filler because that would just put Sarada's best feats as being filler themselves.

Series is different from movie. Series is what we have now. When the movie was made, there was no "series".

Tell me.. What makes the anime canon? We have set bases for what is canon or not for several but several years in Manga/anime history. Why should you be the one that puts that to doubt?

Also, it is known that Urashiki wasn't used in the movie because of the time. He was a draft, only used to foreshadow the third Otsu. If he is not in the manga, he is filler. Respect that at least..

- Kishi's assistant suggested this idea of basing a character off traditional folklore.

- Momoshiki and Kinshiki are based off Momotaro and Kintaro

- They wanted to add Urashimataro too but that idea is scrapped.

- The villains are made based on the father son concept (To be the foil of Boruto Naruto)

- Kishi wanted to expand on Momoshiki and Kinshiki's background, but the movie has limited airing time so that idea is scrapped too.

- He also scrapped Shikamaru and Shikadai's dialogue etc.

- In their world, they get stronger by inheriting Chakra through generations. Their design are based of 牛若丸 and some other character.
Kishi didn't design Urashiki for the "series" but for the movie. It is there, in the poster translation. Now be happy.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well when Madara first regained his body Sasuke cast Amaterasu on him and Naruto told him that the Rinnegan can absorb jutsu, plus Sasuke knows from Tobi that Naruto fought Pain before the war so he knows that Naruto has seen it's abilities. Logically he could use his Sharingan to see Naruto's memories as he did Orochimaru in c346, thus know what it can do.

By the way, shouldn't Sasuke be able to heal Gai with the Revival Path?
Madara's Rinnegan was gone when he absorbed the flames, I think Madara has his own absorbtion ability. There are 3 ways for Sasuke to know how the Rinnegan works the most easiest would be trial and error, the second would be ntel Konoha has on Pain and the 3rd by Naruto. The abilities he could gain from observing Urushiki I was referring to were abilities such as gaining jutsu via absorbtion or learning Ice style etc. It would be a nice way to explain how he can use Ice style in the novel.

As for Revival path it's abilities are unclear I mean Nagato wasn't able to heal himself. I think if it was possible he'd heal himself although he's not a pure rokudo like Madara and Sasuke.