Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeh just more art =3 Hope ya like them =DDD

Some of these pics were from years ago when i was a DBZ Addict xD
(most are based on ragnarok online) I was addicted to drawing the characters in that and making my own >_<
You must be registered for see images

Ill post more later >_< theres too many!!

The Merciless

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't want to be mean or anything, but i'm pretty sure that you are not the artist behind these drawings, there are like 3 or 4 different drawing styles, and you tell us you draw some of them when you were 9 years old? And especially, the one who made this didn't make the ones you show us in this thread.

I'm sorry, i just have to doubt you, i'm an artist myself and i don't like people who steal other people stuff. If i am wrong (i doubt it) maybe next time you should sign your work so no one could be suspicious.

If you have something to proove me wrong i couldn't be happier and i'll admit that you are a hell of an artist whit an incrediable potential for an 12 years old boy!

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
>_< (that minato drawing was terrible ill admit =[) but most of those drawings are from something else (ragnarok Online) is a game) and i drew like 5 of those pics from looking at another pic thats on the ragnarok website, others are just pics i found on google images i just draw them from looking at them, and when i mean addict i mean i would play this game everyday i would watch dbz everyday, i have every episode on my computer.also the first pic and others i go onto photoshop and like give it texture and stuff and try to clean up outside. Like art is a very very big part of my life o_O I even get art lessons... and only reason there are different styles is because not every anime/manga are the same style you need a bit of variety! =D I only draw what i wanna draw... i like the look of the characters i see then i try to copy the parts i like then change the bits i don't like...

Think want you want to... but i wouldn't lie to you >_< The only thing i can say to "me not being the artist" is that i didn't make up these characters i just copied other drawings/pictures.

And one more thing, i only found out about naruto at the end of last year (2007) i havent had much experience drawing naruto characters, The ragnarok Online game came out around 2002 and i drew pics of that till like half way through 2007 so thats 5 years and ok i will sign my drawings from now on. But as i have said, My scanner doesnt work so i havent been able to put any of my drawings on the computer, all the pics you seen from atleast 3 months ago. When i get a new scanner (probs my birthday "15th september") then i will put more pics on.

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
>_< (that minato drawing was terrible ill admit =[) but most of those drawings are from something else (ragnarok Online) is a game) and i drew like 5 of those pics from looking at another pic thats on the ragnarok website, others are just pics i found on google images i just draw them from looking at them, and when i mean addict i mean i would play this game everyday i would watch dbz everyday, i have every episode on my computer.also the first pic and others i go onto photoshop and like give it texture and stuff and try to clean up outside. Like art is a very very big part of my life o_O I even get art lessons... and only reason there are different styles is because not every anime/manga are the same style you need a bit of variety! =D I only draw what i wanna draw... i like the look of the characters i see then i try to copy the parts i like then change the bits i don't like...

Think want you want to... but i wouldn't lie to you >_< The only thing i can say to "me not being the artist" is that i didn't make up these characters i just copied other drawings/pictures.

And one more thing, i only found out about naruto at the end of last year (2007) i havent had much experience drawing naruto characters, The ragnarok Online game came out around 2002 and i drew pics of that till like half way through 2007 so thats 5 years and ok i will sign my drawings from now on. But as i have said, My scanner doesnt work so i havent been able to put any of my drawings on the computer, all the pics you seen from atleast 3 months ago. When i get a new scanner (probs my birthday "15th september") then i will put more pics on.
I do the same.
Can't draw by thinking of something.>__<
Need to look at another pic.:p