Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's a couple moral dilemma's I can think of that I thought would be interesting to discuss. A moral dilemma if you don't know is basically a problem where there is no solid right or wrong response. In either A scenario or B scenario, you could be seen as making the right choice or the wrong choice.

To start out with (a classic scenario) Imagine there is a trolley heading towards 5 people, but, A) you can pull a lever to save the 5 people and steer it near 1 person instead, or B) you could do nothing. Would you pull the lever? For acting you are responsible for the death of 1 person, for not acting you allowed 5 people to die.

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imo ....saving 5 pipole is better then saving 1..

a situation where u can't avoid a circumstances always folow teh less cazualities rule..

but if tis pipole are siting in middle of trolley way...its not his responsibility or im wrong???..

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
imo ....saving 5 pipole is better then saving 1..

a situation where u can't avoid a circumstances always folow teh less cazualities rule..

but if tis pipole are siting in middle of trolley way...its not his responsibility or im wrong???..
If that one person is Tobidara I don't have a problem with it. It's morally right to pull the liver to save 5 people

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know what if that one person is a baby and the five people are predators.
in ancient tribes...when a invaders predators want to rape woman.. some1 close to her kill her or she kill herself to protect her honor...

or in japan.. warriors prefere to commit sepuku rather then give up to a enemies..

so rule of choosing teh less evil and less cazualities shoult be aplied..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
interesting...

personally i would let the trolley hit the 5 people. one i dont believe its my place to decide who lives and who dies. call it fate, call it karma but those 5 people were going to die in the beginning from circumstances that were out of my control, i didnt ask the trolley to head towards them, it was meant to happen. i just so happened to be in the place where i could make a decision, doesnt mean i have too, not my place in this scenario

lastly i dont believe quantity equals quality. i dont know any of these people, i could save five people who were on their way to gang rape a lady in the alley. just because theres more people, doesnt mean they are better than the single person who could be like on his way to feed orphans. so i would just let fate do its thing and not be a cause in that effect

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
interesting...

personally i would let the trolley hit the 5 people. one i dont believe its my place to decide who lives and who dies. call it fate, call it karma but those 5 people were going to die in the beginning from circumstances that were out of my control, i didnt ask the trolley to head towards them, it was meant to happen. i just so happened to be in the place where i could make a decision, doesnt mean i have too, not my place in this scenario

lastly i dont believe quantity equals quality. i dont know any of these people, i could save five people who were on their way to gang rape a lady in the alley. just because theres more people, doesnt mean they are better than the single person who could be like on his way to feed orphans. so i would just let fate do its thing and not be a cause in that effect
Pretty much how I feel.

Making the direct decision to help 5 people who would've died anyway, by purposefully sacrificing the 1 is a terrifying and difficult choice.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah like ive seen enough Final Destination movies. great thread though
other dilema in a vilage a barbershop cut hair of ALL pipole who can't cut their hairs by demselves..
cut ALL hairs of ALL pipole who can't cut hair by demselves???...then who cut hair of barbershop??? cuz he can't selv-haircut !!!..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
other dilema in a vilage a barbershop cut hair of ALL pipole who can't cut their hairs by demselves..
cut ALL hairs of ALL pipole who can't cut hair by demselves???...then who cut hair of barbershop??? cuz he can't selv-haircut !!!..
i know youre joking but he definitely could cut his hair himself. i can cut my own hair, just need a mirror to edge the back but a barber definitely could

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know youre joking but he definitely coul[/COLOR]d cut his hair himself. i can cut my own hair, just need a mirror to edge the back but a barber definitely could

u dont get it and im not joking...tis is puzzle filled with logic contradiction discovred by bertrand russel...

try and view it mathematically :

barber cuts hair of ALL PIPOLE OF VILLAGE who can't their hairs themselves....

but he is also one of those ALL OF PIPOLE OF VILLAGE who can't cut their hairs by themselves. ...

so who is gonna cut his hair???...

• Love

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u dont get it and im not joking...tis is puzzle filled with logic contradiction discovred by bertrand russel...

but he is also one of those ALL OF PIPOLE OF VILLAGE who can't cut their hairs by themselves. ...

oh okay, i get it lol

• Sad

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh no logic I dropped this course because it was too hard 😭

Interesting though, I'll have to think hard about this one

• Wow

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so If you are in the village then you cant cut your own hair.
Only the barber can cut the hair of everyone in the village but then who will cut his hair since he cant so it himself.

He has to get his haircut from someone who doesnt live in the village.

Booyah

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so If you are in the village then you cant cut your own hair.
Only the barber can cut the hair of everyone in the village but then who will cut his hair since he cant so it himself.

He has to get his haircut from someone who doesnt live in the village.

Booyah
omg u still dont get it yet...

just focus on word "ALL" and u'll find out that barber is inclutet wit teh pipole of village who can't cut their hairs by themselves....HE'S ALREADY IN THERE!!!..

everyone is in village is lucky to get his hair cut by barber...exept barber who can't find some other barber to cut his hair simply becuz he is a only barber in villages...BUT AT SAME TIME HE IS ALREADY IN LIST OF PIPOLE WHO CAN'T CUT THEIR HAIRS BY THEMSELVES (means he is supposed to have his hair cut by baber...but that barber is just him!!! wtf??!!).....

DO U GET TEH PUZZLE CONTRADICTION NOW???..