Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah I got it. Nobody in the village can cut their own hair, including the barber himself, because hes included in "all". He can cut everyone else hair, but not his own. Which is contradictory, because he should be able to cut his own hair.
BUT if he should leave the village to go look for another barber.... :0

Edit: oh wait, I'm dumb, hes supposed to be able to cut his own hair but he can't. Nvm, no solution

Also I dont think that's a moral dilemma, more like a paradox or something lol

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its paradox exactly...thx for teh clarifikation process...if u solve tis puzzzle..u will unlock new brain and spirituall powerz and skills...u might be qualified to challeneg god... good laack!!..
Yw
we used to do a lot of these in my intro philosophy class and I liked them but I'm really bad at them

I will try to solve this

Btw a thread about paradoxes would be cool

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a couple moral dilemma's I can think of that I thought would be interesting to discuss. A moral dilemma if you don't know is basically a problem where there is no solid right or wrong response. In either A scenario or B scenario, you could be seen as making the right choice or the wrong choice.

To start out with (a classic scenario) Imagine there is a trolley heading towards 5 people, but, A) you can pull a lever to save the 5 people and steer it near 1 person instead, or B) you could do nothing. Would you pull the lever? For acting you are responsible for the death of 1 person, for not acting you allowed 5 people to die.
I've seen final destination you never really save them, if anything they die a much worse death

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg u still dont get it yet...

just focus on word "ALL" and u'll find out that barber is inclutet wit teh pipole of village who can't cut their hairs by themselves....HE'S ALREADY IN THERE!!!..

everyone is in village is lucky to get his hair cut by barber...exept barber who can't find some other barber to cut his hair simply becuz he is a only barber in villages...BUT AT SAME TIME HE IS ALREADY IN LIST OF PIPOLE WHO CAN'T CUT THEIR HAIRS BY THEMSELVES (means he is supposed to have his hair cut by baber...but that barber is just him!!! wtf??!!).....

DO U GET TEH PUZZLE CONTRADICTION NOW???..
No because you're just making arbitrary contradictions and as usual excluding a significant amount of words. Why is the barber unable to cut his own hair? maybe if you used the occupation surgeon the question would make more sense.

The surgeon heals all the wounds but can't heal his own so who heals the healer? That's essentially what you're asking and the answer is no one. It's not some unsolvable riddle.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No because you're just making arbitrary contradictions and as usual excluding a significant amount of words. Why is the barber unable to cut his own hair? maybe if you used the occupation surgeon the question would make more sense.

The surgeon heals all the wounds but can't heal his own so who heals the healer? That's essentially what you're asking and the answer is no one. It's not some unsolvable riddle.
gotaammit u all dont get it...

u r looking at tis riddle from realistic experimentive view..

try view it matematikally pldz :

in a village ,barber cut hair of ALL pipole who can't cut their hairs by themselves...ok???..

barber is B and all pipole are AP

B has kwality of cutting hair wich is refered to as >>>

and TEH HAIRS BEING CUTTED ARE refered to as <<<

thus B>>> AP

but B has also kwality of AP becuz of teh <<<

thus we get :B>>> <<<<AP = WTF??????????!!!!..

got it now????..

B>>> ( empty puzzling space ) <<< AP = WTF????!!!

thus :

B>>> EPS <<< AP = ???

in tis equation we have two uknown tings :

EPS and ????

EPS is teh metapizik riddle u need to unlock

and ???? are teh logic result u seek to find

EPS has more value and importance then ????..

tis fenomenon is called teh uncontradicted contradiction if u solve it ur brain and spirit will get a otomatik upgrade..

god will be very very little bit upset cuz u solved it..in my humble explanations its like u r threatning his existence....

so good luck in solving it..

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I get it now

All people (AP) can not cut their own hair
Barber (B) cuts the hairs of all people who cant cut their own, besides himself, because he, also, is all people
Therefore the barber can not cut his own hair
However, barber also has to cut their own hair, because otherwise he is not 'all people', and all people get their haircut by the barber

B >>> can cut hair of everyone in village/cant get haircut by barber <<< AP