Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Rank: C
Objective: Perform a moderate workout routine

With his recruitment done Magnus left the room and headed down into the temple to find an empty training room. He removed his clothing from his top half leaving his sword at his hip. With that he would passively activate his three tomoe sharingan. This would increase his perception and tracking, not only that, he would memorise movements and technique which would come to be important:

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

With his sharingan active it was now time to start his training. With a single hand seal he would for a clone in front of him, his sharingan also active, 2m in front of him facing him. The clone had Magnus thoughts, he knew what this was and he smiled. Both Magnus and his clone smiled, placing their hand's on the hilt of their blades and then burst into action.

Clone:

The clone stepped forwards drawing his sword from his left hip with his right hand performing an upward diagonal slash aiming to strike Magnus across the chest, stepping forward into the slash to give him minimal moving space.

Magnus:

With his clone stepping forwards using the drawing of his blade as a slash, Magnus read his movements with his sharingan. He would step back with his left foot a alone taking a stance while half drawing his own sword from his sheath on his left hip. His blade will meet his clones in an X shape, while Magnus's sheath braced his blade for him, his left foot back supporting him.

With his left hand free, Magnus drew a kunai from his pouch behind. He wound swing his left hand around like a punch, in the form of a right hook, using his arm to hide the blade of the kunai. The punch would narrowly miss his clone's face as the blade came around slicing across his face.

Clone:

The blades would clash as the clone saw Magnus's Left hand coming around like a punch. With it's sharingan, the clone could perceive the blade with his sharingan as it came around. He would fall backwards in an unpredictable manor, leaning on his left hand as he did so. This would cause the swing of the blade to go straight over him.

As he fell back onto his left hand, he would twist his body, so his left side was facing the ground, bringing his right leg around, using his foot to kick/hook, Magnus's left leg, hitting him causing his knee to buckle under the hit.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

Magnus:

Could see the leg coming around aiming to take his left leg from under him, he could see it with his sharingan as his blade missed his clone's face. With his balance as it was he can't help put let his leg be hit, but he would use this to his advantage. As his left leg buckled he would twist his body as he fell coming around to the side swinging down his left hand with his kunai in hand, aiming to stab his clone in the chest. as his body fell sideways next to his clone, as he watched.

Stabbing his own clone in the chest caused it disperse leaving Magnus on the floor as the smoke from his clone filled the air. It was interesting that his was his own moves but he still managed to learn something. He had much to ponder now. It was a simple interaction but over so quickly. It wasn't about the big attacks and drawn out fights with a big conclusions, it was as simple as winning by any means. Something he would have to work on. He would regain some of his chakra from his clone but now he needed to prepare himself. He needed to be ready at any time.

With that he would Meditate to gain the rest of his chakra. Then he would release his chakra through his body, creating his most powerful technique. The Truth seeking balls. It was time he acted like a true kage.
(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

(Gudōdama) - Truth-Seeking Ball
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 80 (-15 per turn once activated)
Damage: 140 each
Description: Truth-Seeking Balls are spheres of malleable black chakra composed of all five nature transformations and Yin-Yang Release. Each is about the size of a fist and hides within it the power to complete obliterate a forest. The Truth-Seeking Balls function as a technique that is always on standby once activated. The technique creates a fixed number of orbs; no more or no less can be created. If they are somehow destroyed or otherwise not retrieved by the user, they become permanently lost. Once created the user can manipulate each of the individual balls at will. The balls can be shaped into a variety of forms, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to produce various effects. They are able to serve a variety of functions, such as forming shields and weapons, platforms, launching as high-speed projectiles, and rapidly expanding to produce massive explosions (mid-range in diameter). Users are able to combine orbs to enhance individual damage. At most only two Truth-Seeking Orbs can be controlled for offensive use at any given time; but any number of orbs can be used for defensive purposes to protect the user. Using the orbs outside of reshaping them requires one of the user's three moves per turn.

As the chakra comprising them is highly durable, the balls can serve as an effective defense. Due to the nature of possessing Yin-Yang Release the Truth-Seeking Balls have the ability to nullify any ninjutsu they come into contact with, making them impervious to Ninjutsu techniques. Only Senjutsu techniques that exceed an individual ball in damage are capable of harming and neutralizing an orb. When wielded by a user of Six Paths Senjutsu, the Truth-Seeking Balls become a potent weapon against invisible enemies in the world of Limbo, as well as other spiritual techniques such as Yin Release’s Hands of Sloth, able to interact with techniques of this type as normal. The user’s ability to control the Truth-Seeking Balls diminishes as it goes further from them and thus an effective way of combating them is to transport them away with certain types of Spacetime or teleportation jutsu.

Note: Can only be used by biographies that were shown using it.
Note: Acquisition of the Truth-Seeking Balls occurs through one possessing Six Paths Sage Mode, becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Ten-Tails, or Yin-Yang Release.
Note: Tenseigan users who have mastered Yin-Yang Release and enter Tenseigan Chakra Mode acquire the orbs which are cyan green in color instead of black. Hamura is the only exception to this rule, possessing the black orbs without requiring his chakra mode to use the power.
Note: The negation effect of the orbs works on all forms of ninjutsu but does not work on techniques that are enhanced with Senjutsu or natural energy.
Note: Wielders gain six orbs that can be used up to long-range. Beyond mid-range, however, the user loses the ability to actively manipulate the orbs, only being able to call them back. However, if the orbs go beyond 40 meters from the user they will be lost until the user comes within range to manipulate them again.
Note: Once activated the orbs remain on standby until destroyed or the user dies. The user can manipulate an orb for two turns before they are unable to control it, returning to standby for the same amount of time.

Mission end.

Magnus would now place his clothes back on and with that he would feel a scroll in his pocket. But what was this scroll? Interesting, it would seem it was the scroll he gained from when he was appointed as the leader of this... village. Well now wouldn't this be an interesting little thing to play with. He wondered who would be on the other end of it. He decided it would be in his interest to try and play the game.

"Dear Kage,

I, Magnus, Kage of Shimogakure, feel it's time we finally spoke. Issues have arisen that have been causing many problems, these issues being done in my name. As any of you may be aware, since the events of Tiamat, the former leader fell to sea of life in a battle that claimed a large amount of land in the process.

I won't pretend to know the end of these events, but i must admit i appreciate any and all who had a hand in this as it means that Shimogakure can continue to live. We aren't the largest village nor will be pretend to be the most powerful. We are simply a village looking to grow, to prosper.

It came to my attention that deep in southern lands on an Island there, a man claiming to be myself made threats to a single shinobi. Since then all the inhabitants of the island seem to be missing, presumed dead i assume. The issue in itself i that my identity is being used to do such acts and quite frankly it's disturbing.

Due to limited resources it's hard to find the source of all of this, though i'm trying. Though my time is limited with trying to rebuild which as collapsed with certain events.

Any information regarding the above would be much appreciated so i can put an end to it myself."

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission rank; D
Mission element; Finish a chore using Ninjutsu
-------
Byakuya started walking down the hallway looking for a room he seed fit for him. Every room had something he didn't like, To small, to windy, no windows.

Until he came up to a staircase, it looked like no one had been in this part of the temple in ages. The floorboards where all dusty, cobwebs hanging everywhere like a curtain masking what's at the other side.

Byakuya wasn't fond of spiders, neither of dust so he released a big breath clearing all the dust and cobwebs from the stairs. This took him some time as he didn't know it was 3 sets of stairs before he reached the top of the staircase.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy
You must be registered for see images

When he looked up he faced dark corridor with a single door, the door was beautifully engraved. it contained a drawing of a tree, the door held some magic as the branches lit up a light blue color when he walked near.

He opened the door, as he walked in he felt a surge of relaxation. The room was spacious, it had a beautiful fire place made out of ebony wood.
It had a single big window looking over the mountains. The room itself was in a bad shape, most of the furniture was gone except a table and some old ornaments.

Byakuya decided this was his room now. The room found him and he found the room.

"Alright, time to clean this place out." he said in a calm voice.

He opened the window and started to blow all the dust off the ground up in the air out of the window, he did the same with all the cobwebs.
Some of them wouldn't move just with air so he went back outside and made a small stick out of earth to poke at em.

Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy

Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid (if thrown)
Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

That took some work but Byakuya was satisfied with the end result. The only thing missing was some personal items to make the room stand out more. But those things will come naturally he thought. There will be many occasions to buy some things on my travels.

Mission end

Chakra 245 - 30 = 215

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/alexandros’-bluff-185.756200/post-21981034 Coming from here

The reaper arrives back in the land of his master knowing exactly where the temple was and where his master was. With the mental link in place he knew of the new comer. The Reaper passed into the temple and found Magnus sat in his throne with 6 black balls floating around him. His master had gotten serious, here to make a statement. The reaper stopped before him.

"I have returned... master...."

Mission rank: C

- Do something in the interest of your clan.

Magnus opened his eyes. With his mental link he knew his creation had returned, he also knew of the fort he'd created claiming a new location on what Magnus saw as the "Main land". Shimo wasn't exactly in the most fitting location for building a prosperous village.

"I appreciate you returning. It would seem as though there have been whispers throughout the lands of our little trip to the moon isle and well it's drawn some attention we don't want just yet. Not with rebuilding what was lost. Seems they wanted to reap the benefits of crushing the 'leader' of the Hellsing clan, so that was taken from me. So now it's time for plan B.

I've sent all the zombies out around this land mark and they are going to start attacking the villagers just before you get there, and some will even come here. I'm afraid they have served their purpose and it's time to end their existence for the well being of the clan. If you head north and start on your way round, become the saviour of each outpost.

While you do that i'll have a little target practice here and even call on Byakuya to help."

With that he hailed Byakuya from his room and explained the situation. What he'd done, what his aim was and why he'd done it. Following that he continued to explain why he was changing his plans...

"... You're a man of honour, i can see that and i respect that... so you must understand that the pride of the nation is at stake. So with this we are going to do a little bit of practice destroying some zombies. This time it's no test. I have faith in you and i want to see you prosper along with my village. Can i trust you to side with me on this?"

With that the plan was set in motion. The zombies were already gone, spread through the land. Some had surrounded the temple ready to strike. They had back tracked through the snow, making it seem as though they had all come from the south to invade, leading a trail that way for deception purposes. With that the event would begin.

The zombies would try to invade the temple, explosions would go off around as the fuuin traps blew up in the entrances, causing them all to cave in but the main one... then the masses would swarm the entrance. It was time to cut them all down... the story must look convincing.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Mission element - Do something in the interest of your clan.

"I see the urgency and importance of this, we cannot have eyes on us just yet, and I could use the practice for when times come"

A loud series of blasts have gone off, "well you sure made haste, where do you want me?"
Byakuya asked.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mission element - Do something in the interest of your clan.

"I see the urgency and importance of this, we cannot have eyes on us just yet, and I could use the practice for when times come"

A loud series of blasts have gone off, "well you sure made haste, where do you want me?" Byakuya asked.

Magnus knew now, this man before him was someone of importance for the clan. He understood the situation and well, it was time to have some tag team action.

"Excellent. I'm glad you understand and well, lets start with giving you a little extra power."

With that he place his hand on his ally and infused him with a portion of yang chakra, surging through him. Rather than changing his body, he infuses him with stronger arms, better tracking, stronger legs, increasing all his physical attributes putting him on a new level of speed and power in the process.

"Now, lets destroy these abominations that dare attack out temple.... and attack the dear monks inside that tried to help us..."

( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his apprentice being set to work it was now time for Magnus to get to work. First off he had his caramel dragon sweep forwards. forwards knocking over several zombies in the process and heading outside the temple and began to sweep at the zombie hordes outside. It's claws crushing, destroying, destroying bodies with ease. It's tail whipping around knocking zombies off the side of the mountain, destroying them in mass while the few made through charged into the main entrance.

Now it was Magnus's turn to have a little fun. While he allowed his new member to fight some. He use hand gestures causing the carbon to shoot from the walls and and ceiling coming down and around, impaling many of them. Yet more came through. He'd step forth taking hold of his sword and began to blitz forwards with his blade with precision strikes taking heads off an cutting others clean in half.

It was in that moment he decide to let one zombie attack his leg, causing it to bleed in the process. This was to give the impression of a struggle. Then he went to town attacking them, it was quite fun to let loose.

Type: attack/defence
Range: short - mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to bend and control carbon (through body movements) that they have already created or taken control off, to bend it into different shapes or forms by controlling the carbon's atomic structure. The user can use this jutsu to bend carbon and control it's movement much like Gaara can with his sand. For example if the user were to throw a carbon kunai they could change it's trajectory in the air.

Chakra: 3000
TSB - 15
Carbon - 15 (YY benefit)
Total: 2970

Meanwhile, some of the zombies went to each individual village and began their attacks but slower. The outposts didn't have any warriors. They appeared to create the scare, group my group and just when they were about to kill, the Reaper would sweep in cutting them down. One by one in each village, the Reaper would do this. Then issue a warning. Every villager was warned the same way:

"Someone is impersonating their leader and sent these hordes to cause chaos. It wasn't safe and they should leave these lands while being targeted. When it's safe to return word will be sent to them."

Everyone in the land was loyal and after the Zombies had been destroyed they all believed it. Everyone in the landmark packed up their things and left as soon as possible with the same thoughts.

Everything would be going to plan. With his apprentice wiping out the last of the zombies in the base. He would end his control so there were no traces of his chakra in the zombies. Every clue pointed to an attack and with it every single witness saw it the way Magnus wanted to. They had been attacked and their Kage had saved them. No zombies remained, They were all destroyed and word would spread through the world now on the backs of the refugees.

With that Magnus would cause his dragon and reaper to fly above the clouds and leave the land out of sight. Thanks to the snowy conditions and the terrain itself no one actually saw how the Zombies entered the Lm, playing to Magnus's ploy. With that he would wait for his Apprentice to finish up before leaving.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Byakuya proceeded towards one of the entrances that got hit by the blast, It was a big open space where 3 corridors met.

To make sure he wouldn't be attacked from all angles he blocked 2 out of the 3 exists with a 2 layer thick eath wall with the handseals Ram → Tiger → Snake → Dog → Snake
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description: The Earth Release Enclosing Wall is a technique where the user performs the Ram → Tiger → Snake → Dog → Snake hand seals and creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence, manipulating a pre-existing ground to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. Though weak, the walls can serve as a makeshift blockade when formed by several users, slowing down large, powerful attacks. Not only that but while being describe as simple and basic, the truth is that the technique itself has rather a large scale.

then as a follow up he used the seal tiger to create a mud river in the middle of the room where he then created a dragon like head beast that will be able to shoot the zombies in the head.

Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.
Type: Offensive
Damage: 30
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

He then waited for the zombies to storm in. He could smell them from miles away, it was a putrid smell of rotting flesh. The first ones were moving towards him, bumping into each other with only one goal. brains.

The dragon head started shooting mud bullets at the zombies hitting a fair amount in the head, they dropped like a bag of potatoes. A few zombies came through Byakuya stepped back threw a kunai in of of the zombies head while low kicking another one next to him. He stabbed the fallen zombie right in the eye socket. It shrieked whilst it died. He stood up looking at the chaos

There was many but for now his plan seemed to work. he kept stabbing at them while constantly moving making sure he wouldn't get trapped. A few of the zombies got stuck in the mud. This made way for the other undead, they walked over them like a bridge made of bones. the dragon head got overwhelmed by all the zombies and perished. Byakuya made spikes portrude behind the first wave of zombies, spiking all the zombies through their heads.

He made a sidestep forming the hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake. The zombies in front of him flew backwards, they fell on the spikes their bodies were so rotten they split apart, blood was everywhere. Byakuya wiped his face, refocusing, analyzing the situation. most of the zombies now where dead apart from a few stragglers with missing legs arms and some even just a head with no body.

Suddenly the walls started to break under the sheer weight of zombies pushing against it. byakuya tripped over one of the corpses scattered around the room. the zombies circling around him, gnawing at him. Trying to put their filthy mouths in his juicy flesh. he quickly jumped in the air spinning around releasing a barrage of kunai dispersing most of the zombies close to him.

(Ninpo: Bōseki Enbu no mai) - Ninja Art: Spinning Walts Dance
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will jump into the air and begin spinning around rapidly whislt releasing a continous amount of kunai converging in all directions around them.

whilst mid air he he propelled him backwards away from the horde. He counted the remaining zombies, there was about 8 left. the undead started running, Byakuya crouched with his elbow forward striking the first one in the stomach making him flip over his shoulder. With his other hand he thrusted his kunai in the one standing next it. With a clean swivel to the left he used the body to make the next one trip. he slashed the back of its head in one seemliness motion. "4 left" he thought while killing the one he leaped over his shoulder.

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Note: The user must already be airborne to use

The other four where making their way towards him he threw a kunai in the first ones head, his foot placed firmly on the ground he raised his other in a fast motion kicking the next one in the jaw, the zombies jaw ripped off flying in the air. One of the zombies grabbed him by the foot. he tried to wiggle his foot out, another zombie lashed out nearly hitting him in the face. He managed to force his foot out of the grasp and proceeded by round house kicking the one lashing at him. The zombie staggered making time to stab the one on the floor.

Only one zombie remaining now. Time to have some fun with you!"
Byakuya yelled. he gestured at the zombie to come at him. the zombie lunged forward, he grabbed him at the back of it's neck using its force to throw him face forward on the ground an thrusting his boot in the back of its head.

Jesus who's gonna clean all of that up? He laughed whilst panting. He made his way back to the main hall meeting back up where Magnus was already waiting for him.

What's our next move magnus? I've dealt with them on my side. I could use a moment to rest. I used a fair bit of chakra there was more then I expected..

Mission End

The pervy sage has control of my bio.

Chakra 215-70 = 145

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With their work done. Magnus would would leave the sanctuary with his apprentice, heading south west. He would head down to the docks there that had been abandoned. One boat remained with no witnesses. Magnus and his apprentice got into the boat and would from the south west docks they would head around to the east. The trail left for any that came would leave them thinking they had gone another location. It was late at night by this point. Mist had set in around the docks hiding their departure. It was time to go back to his original plans now.

Leaving Landmark

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Golden Sabbath: War Were Declared Rank: S Description: You are tasked with occupying a landmark in Shimogakure. This can be done with your main biography or a clone as a representative. You are tasked with either destroying and causing problems in Shimogakure or convincing those in the LM to switch sides or leave the village. You do not have to minimize casualties though if you wish to completely eradicate a land you may do that.
Coming from here https://animebase.me/threads/blaubaume-179.756194/#post-21981328

The clone of Skarlet would arrive at the land and immediately summon a giant snake (100 meters long) that terrorizes the lands and destroys everything. Skarlet would be on top of the snake and terrorize and occupy the space till told otherwise.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.

Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Chakra 333 - 20 = 313

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note to korra. Your clone is technically already destroyed. A clone can't do a summon due to when you go to draw blood, you'd injure yourself and as soon as a clone takes damage it would disperse, they don't bleed. Unless you have some way to summon that doesn't require blood then it's my bad, but you don't actually mention anything in this post? I'll reply as though you're still at this location.

[Coming from here] - Clone 4, Clone 5, Clone 6, Clone 7, Clone 8

I've been to this location this arc, so my second portal can be opened here according to the rules, see link from last location for space/time reference

The five clones of Magnus step out of the portal created for them in the Moon sanctuary. Magnus had been here before his move to make a treaty so he knew where to open the portal. Upon arriving all the clones with yin/yang sensory could sense the two beings in the landmark noting the damage, and so it was time for a counter attack:

Clone 4 and 5 have their EMS active, this will be turn 2 of 10 for both of them. Clone 4 would start by creating a shining water dragon that would form behind you, while being made sentient, infusing it's chakra into you, smashing into you on top of your snake from behind, destroying the clone while also forcing the snake to disperse. At the exact same time as this, clone 5 will place both of you in an illusion putting you both to sleep in the process. He only needs to look at you both for this illusion due to his EMS. With his Yin affinity, he will use it to make it so you can't break the illusion with any form of surge. You'll fall to sleep as the dragon finishes you off:

Clone 4 jutsu:
(Shainingumizu: Ryuu Assaimou) Shinning Water Release: Dragon Crushing Fury
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40-15=25
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will create a volume of water in the shape of a dragon that shoots out of the ground and can be sent to crash down into the enemy and smashing them into the ground. This technique can create a large amount of shinning water to cover the field to be used for future shinning water jutsu.
Note: This Jutsu doesn’t require a water source

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Clone 5 jutsu:
( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Chakra Cost: 30-15=15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

Chakra levels:
Clone 4:
2930 - 25 - 50 - 300 - 5 = 2550
Shining water dragon: 300
Clone 5: 2930 - 15 - 20 - 5 = 2890

This includes all jutsu and doujutsu with my yy affinity for less chakra use.

Clone 6, Clone 7, clone 8 All LLM separately
These clones have 2930 - 5 = 2925 chakra.

Official challenge to korra here.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note to korra. Your clone is technically already destroyed. A clone can't do a summon due to when you go to draw blood, you'd injure yourself and as soon as a clone takes damage it would disperse, they don't bleed. Unless you have some way to summon that doesn't require blood then it's my bad, but you don't actually mention anything in this post? I'll reply as though you're still at this location.

[Coming from here] - Clone 4, Clone 5, Clone 6, Clone 7, Clone 8

I've been to this location this arc, so my second portal can be opened here according to the rules, see link from last location for space/time reference

The five clones of Magnus step out of the portal created for them in the Moon sanctuary. Magnus had been here before his move to make a treaty so he knew where to open the portal. Upon arriving all the clones with yin/yang sensory could sense the two beings in the landmark noting the damage, and so it was time for a counter attack:

Clone 4 and 5 have their EMS active, this will be turn 2 of 10 for both of them. Clone 4 would start by creating a shining water dragon that would form behind you, while being made sentient, infusing it's chakra into you, smashing into you on top of your snake from behind, destroying the clone while also forcing the snake to disperse. At the exact same time as this, clone 5 will place both of you in an illusion putting you both to sleep in the process. He only needs to look at you both for this illusion due to his EMS. With his Yin affinity, he will use it to make it so you can't break the illusion with any form of surge. You'll fall to sleep as the dragon finishes you off:

Clone 4 jutsu:
(Shainingumizu: Ryuu Assaimou) Shinning Water Release: Dragon Crushing Fury
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40-15=25
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will create a volume of water in the shape of a dragon that shoots out of the ground and can be sent to crash down into the enemy and smashing them into the ground. This technique can create a large amount of shinning water to cover the field to be used for future shinning water jutsu.
Note: This Jutsu doesn’t require a water source

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Clone 5 jutsu:
( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
Chakra Cost: 30-15=15
Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.

Chakra levels:
Clone 4:
2930 - 25 - 50 - 300 - 5 = 2550
Shining water dragon: 300
Clone 5: 2930 - 15 - 20 - 5 = 2890

This includes all jutsu and doujutsu with my yy affinity for less chakra use.

Clone 6, Clone 7, clone 8 All LLM separately
These clones have 2930 - 5 = 2925 chakra.

Official challenge to korra here.
Korra has had three days to reply at this point. He has been active enough to post a new bio and was informed of the fight. With that i'm calling the standard 3 day TL.

With that the clone is destroyed by the dragon and i'm reclaiming this landmark in the name of my village.

Reactions: Serpent

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Mission rank: D

Mission element - Take part in local festivities or a cultural ritual
(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Jonathan awakens in the main hall of the monk's temple, he had travelled here many moons ago to live in peace and learn the ways of these people, but today was the day he went back out into the world.

The young muscle bound man walked towards the exit of the temple as he reminisced on his time here, he had arrived seeking to learn the powers of yang release, the power of healing and positive energy.

Time had passed rapidly once the monk's allowed his entry, day by day Jonathan learned to still his mind, to accept things for what they were when he must and to act when required. The young man always had a strong sense of justice but his time here had refined it, for years he fought for family, for honor, for revenge, for his village and his kage, but that wasn't what he fought for anymore.

The monks had shown him a different path, his fists were raised no more for selfish reasons, instead they would be raised to protect people, to protect the innocent and vulnerable, those who could not protect themselves against the evils of the world. Peace was why he fought now, Jonathan had spent so long away from the village, it was hard to say how they would react to his new beliefs, Nana had always been reasonable however.

Jonathan had learned a lot about yang techniques through his meditations and physical practice, taking the building blocks of what he learned and applying them in practical experiments had given him experience that simply theory crafting could not, he had learned to imbue life in to the lifeless, to cure wounds even the most talented medic could not.

Though this was but the tip of the iceberg, the young man knew he would need the experience only the wide world could offer now, that was why he was leaving after all. Making a string of handseals as the cold arctic wind hit his face, the veins around his eyes bulged, his dojutsu activating allowing him incredible clarity of vision.

His tremendous telescopic vision scanned the surrounding area, he could make out a bustling marketplace in the distance, he would need supplies to make the trip back to the village. Of course he could have asked the monks, but that seemed disingenuous especially given their kind act of taking him in, no he would travel to market and procure his own supplies.

As he walked he recalled the way the monks lived in harmony and relative quiet, they rarely spoke or socialised instead choosing to pursue meditation alone. Only meeting up for meals, it was an odd culture to adapt to especially for the social Jonathan, but given time he learned to appreciate why they do what they do.

LLM

Reactions: Vegeta

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the start of a mission using the following elements:
- Survive a near-death situation
- Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself

Strix and Lena had arrived at the Moon Sanctuary just as night was falling, as Strix had planned, their journey reaching its pinnacle. Ahead of them stood a large cathedral, made from dark grey brick, almost a black in colour like a silhouette in the light of the moon. Over its walls and doors were images and symbolism of the Lunari, crescent shaped moons with the sun behind it, the picture of a solar eclipse. Strix felt a shiver run down her spine as she approached, an ominous warning of what was to come as the landscape began to feel familiar, the shape of the snowy drifts, the smell of the flora and the crunch of footsteps as she approached the front door. The moonlight shone down, a central window above the doors acting like a guide to those wandering, which happened to be Lena and Strix. Turning to Lena before entering Strix spoke a word of caution.

It seems like this is our journey, where it is destined for me to fight this black threaded beast. Its all feeling familiar, like a memory that I havent had, a dream that I cannot remember. Whether we fight later, whether its a creature inside I fight, thank you for coming with me. You are an.....interesting...person.

Strix had trouble finding the right words, she had never really been good at giving compliments or affection, her mind mostly filled with rituals, prayers and the necessity to worship the Moon Goddess.

@Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This post marks the start of a mission using the following elements:
- Survive a near-death situation
- Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself

Strix and Lena had arrived at the Moon Sanctuary just as night was falling, as Strix had planned, their journey reaching its pinnacle. Ahead of them stood a large cathedral, made from dark grey brick, almost a black in colour like a silhouette in the light of the moon. Over its walls and doors were images and symbolism of the Lunari, crescent shaped moons with the sun behind it, the picture of a solar eclipse. Strix felt a shiver run down her spine as she approached, an ominous warning of what was to come as the landscape began to feel familiar, the shape of the snowy drifts, the smell of the flora and the crunch of footsteps as she approached the front door. The moonlight shone down, a central window above the doors acting like a guide to those wandering, which happened to be Lena and Strix. Turning to Lena before entering Strix spoke a word of caution.

It seems like this is our journey, where it is destined for me to fight this black threaded beast. Its all feeling familiar, like a memory that I havent had, a dream that I cannot remember. Whether we fight later, whether its a creature inside I fight, thank you for coming with me. You are an.....interesting...person.

Strix had trouble finding the right words, she had never really been good at giving compliments or affection, her mind mostly filled with rituals, prayers and the necessity to worship the Moon Goddess.

@Never
Lena had come all this way and up this mountain at Strix's request, the Temple was in a nice solitary location and reached a lovely peak. Built expertly into a Mountain. She looked at it with a respectful awe and stepped carefully in the presence of it. Lena turned to Strix as she addressed her. A sincere amount of gratitude for joining her, Lena nods assuming Strix had very little friends.

"There is something I must do first."

She performs a cross hand seal and forms a Perfect Clone of herself beside her, she looks at it and they both nod before it leaves the Landmark. The Threaded beast reaches into her Ninja pouch and consumes a Military Ration Pill to get her Chakra back up, feeling slightly drained.

"Got to make sure I'm ready to potentially murder you, I guess." Trying to make at least some light of the Situation, Lena smirks. She then gestures forward, "Lead the way Strix, We've come this far I'm too curious to not see what happens next."

Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

- Clone leaving Landmark.

Chakra: (1010 -20) /2 = 495
Lena: 495 +800 =1295
Clone: 495

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
They both entered the temple, an ominous eerie organ note playing as they walked through the doorway as a fog puffed through around their feet. Within they saw 4 hooded figures, tattered robes dangling with pale white exposed flesh underneath, white as the moon itself. they turned their heads, breaking their formation around a stone carving on the floor of the Lunari symbol, moonlight that flooded the window above spilling into the centre of the symbol, causing it to light up like it was glowing.

You... are not supposed... to be here...

The closest one pointed with a gnarled finger, dropping its hood to reveal a grizzly face, bald with yellow teeth.

We...are the chosen. We...will revive... Diana..

His voice echoed through the empty temple, raspy and heavy breathing.

Turning towards Lena, there was no longer a sly smile or a look of curiosity that was on her face, only a serious look of sheer anger and rage, upon finding the cultists.

These....things, cultists, taint the ways of my people, believing the Moon Goddess to bring about the end of the world, to cleanse it. These figures are the ones we must destroy.

With a turn, Strix tapped her sword turning the temple itself to sand and dirt, causing stones to crumble, walls to shake and tear away. The Lunari symbol was broken, its glow fading and turning back to the circle, Demosis who was the leader that spoke prior, turned to hiss at the crumbling.

Nooo! You will dieeee....

With that Demosis waved his have, a blast of flaming energy coming towards Strix and Lena, created from chakra. It tore up the stone and dirt that was formerly the temple. It was sudden, but Strix plunged her sword into the ground, creating a large thick wall of earth to rise up. Infusing it with dense earth chakra, the wall turned almost dark grey, as the while flaming wave crashed into it, causing a large explosion that threw Strix backwards past Lena.

(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80+30=110
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.
(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage: N/A (+40 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Mission;

- Guard someone very important (5)
- Assassinate the enemy leader and his Minions (5)

Lena was creeped out by these Cult weirdos, she made a disturbed face when they turned towards them and looked at the pair. She took a little step back, but remained within the vicinity behind Strix as she stepped up and explained to Lena that these were her enemy. It seemed like a problem that these two had with each other, two sides of a different perspective of this Moon Goddess that Lena didn't really affiliate with. She didn't act aggressively towards them just yet, in her eyes they did not deserve to die. Though just in case she converted her chakra into dark chakra for use.

Strix did something however, that annoyed the Cultists and rightly so with the destruction of the Temple. Though it confused Lena, wouldn't Strix want to preserve it too? Questions were for later, the Cultist attacked sending a Wave of Fire towards both of them. Lena growled, she didn't appreciate being collateral - she empowered the Dark Chakra that she'd spread around her arm and raise it, watching as Strix was sent flying back her arm would easily eat up the Fire Chakra even at such power.

"Shit, Don't die on me so quickly."

Lena consumes the Fire then sticks out her other arm towards the Witch and surrounds her body in a Dark Shroud to protect her from any other incoming energy attacks. She couldn't let her new companion die either, even though she tried not to feel connected to this woman - she couldn't just let her be killed. The Threaded Monster would narrow her eyes at her new enemies, slowly stepping forward.

"You shouldn't have brought me into this."

Chakra Cost: 20 (-10) (+20 Chakra) 30
Description: The usage of this technique lies with the user activating one of their Dark Marks, on either of his hands. Upon the activation, it will stay active for four turns. The functional Dark Mark will take the manifestation of dark purple chakra surrounding the user's arm, and will serve as an active Inhaling Maw which automatically absorbs Lightning, Wind and Fire up to A rank, (also other elements depending on the Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses of Dark Release Absorption ability) without the user needing to. Simply put, the user won't bother directing his arm outwards to absorb, but the vivid dark chakra around his arm will do the job for him. Should any absorbable technique come within the short range of the user, it will immediately get absorbed by the dark chakra. This ability can also extract the physical and spiritual energy from chakra infused weapons. The user, however, won't be able to use his releasing ability on the chosen Dark Mark, but the other Dark Mark can still be used.

With the sacrifice of chakra each turn, the user will only be able to absorb up to A rank techniques per turn. The technique will not stop once it has absorbed an A rank technique, but it will simply not be able to absorb anymore during that turn. Can be deactivated at will.

Restrictions
-Lasts for four turns
-No Dark techniques used when this is activated
-Can only be taught by Klad

Range: N/A
Chakra: 20 (+20 for double usage)
Description: Masochistic Tendency is an invention by a Dark user in need to be more resourceful of his Dark Release chakra in certain cases. This is considered a passive technique and does not affect the time frame. The process of this technique unfolds like the following. Borrowing a small portion of his original raw chakra inside his body (exactly 20 chakra points), the user will deliver it into either of his dark marks. The mark will absorb this chakra and automatically convert it into dark chakra, which is then stored inside of the mark, unaffected. The user can alternatively send his chakra into both of his dark marks simultaneously, thus he spends 40 chakra points. The absorption of 20 chakra points will enable the user to perform one dark technique (up to A rank) which requires it and whereas 40 chakra points will allow the user to perform one S rank technique.

- Can only be taught by Klad

Range: N/A (Same as the jutsu it is used on)
Chakra: N/A (+20 to applied jutsu)
Damage: N/A (+20 to applied jutsu)
Description: A technique dependent on earlier Dark Released used techniques, Foul Play comes into play with the user making use of it to empower his own Meiton techniques. This technique is always used in the same time frame of a dark technique and needs to meet two requirements. Them being the user needing to string together two hand-seals (in addition of any hand-seals the original technique has), and making sure that he has absorbed two or more techniques first. Even if the user has absorbed one it's fine as long as he uses it on dark techniques which do not require to absorb something beforehand. So, with the sacrifice of one dark "fuel", the user adds +20 damage to any dark technique used. The boost's aesthetic manifestation depends on the nature of the technique. If it is used on release-type techniques, it will make the flames darker in colour, or if used on a technique like Dark Release: Revival Fist, it will make the shock-wave's purple color more vivid. Of course, the user also spends +20 more chakra in addition to that of the technique he uses Foul Play on. The range of Foul Play is also the same as the technique's it's used on. The user, however, needs a one turn cool down before he uses this technique again, so it cannot be used consecutively.

- Can only be taught by Albel

Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 (30)
Damage Points : 40 (60)
Description: The user can apply this to themselves or thrust their arm towards a target and apply it to them, this can be applied to summons, clones or singular entities like Stone Golem. The user forms a dark shroud of chakra around the target, and this armor adapts to the target's own frame pattern. The Dark armor is B-Rank in strength and will absorb elements according to the Strength and Weaknesses of Dark Release Absorption.

When and if the armor absorbs a jutsu the dark properties naturally take away the physical and spiritual energies and expels it stronger, expelling it in the form of A-Rank blue flames which cover the target's frame. The armor will burn and cause internal damage if it comes into contact with an enemy. With the use of a single hand seal the user is able to have the flames shoot forward as a horizontal tornado of flames crash into the opponent or a separate target - setting it alight.

Restrictions
- Has a two turn cooldown
- Must have absorbed a jutsu beforehand
- Lasts four turns until absorbed. Adds another two turns to countdown when it absorbs a technique
- Can only be taught by Klad

Chakra: 1295 -20 -40 -20 -20 =1195

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Strix gritted her teeth through the pain of being blown back, these zealots were a lot stronger than she had thought, they must have been ex-Solari to have fire techniques this strong. Solari noticibly have a stronger connection to fire and lightning releases after worshipping and studying the Sun Goddess for so long. However something turned them into Lunari, and it was curious to Strix as to why. However they had the misbelief that Diana was the Moon Goddess it seemed, instead of just the Aspect, the manifestation of the Goddesses will. Strix wouldn't let this go unpunished, after destroying the temple that was wrongly built to capture the Moons essence instead of worshipping it.

As Lena made her comment, it stung but Strix shrugged it off. Strix wasn't about to be taken down so easily, and as she got back up she spat out some blood and tried to speak calmly, hiding the anger in her voice to no success.

They...will...pay...and die. False Lunari, mad cultists. What ever it takes, they die.

Strix felt a surge of chakra surround herself, aided by Lena and with a nod she plunged her sword into the ground as a dragon began to erupt from infront of her, growing in size and length. The Stone dragon gave a roar as it threw itself towards Demosis, only as he raised his hand once again to strike it down with a lightning spear, his mastery of Fire and Lightning now evident that he had ex Solari teaching to wield it that strongly. The Dragon screeched as it shattered into rubble, Strix growing more furious by the minute facing this heretic.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Damage: 80+15
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage: 80+30
Descripton: The user, after performing the Snake handseal, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands or mouth which then pierces the enemy. Kakuzu, the original user, shoots the technique from his Lightning mask's mouth. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies by branching the main spear. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

You dark desecrate the house of the Goddess? You both with meet her in the afterlife!

Demosis eyes began to twist and turn red as as they turned into the legendary Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, a unique pattern forming. Surrounding him a dark purple ethereal guardian began to form with a bow. Black flames on its arrow, it launched a shot towards Strix and Lena, and only by quickly twisting her sword did Strix throw its aim off balance, by moving the earth around it to throw it upwards.

( Doujutsu: Susano'o ) - Eye Technique: Sasuke's Tempestuous God of Valor
Chakra: 120 ( +30 per additional turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user per turn )
Description: a gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which manifests around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default, Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it: in its less developed forms it will move around with the user; in its more completed forms the user will be suspended within Susanoo, being brought with it as it moves. This connection allows Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, becoming more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully.
Standard:
In its initial form (requires EMS), Sasuke's Susanoo has S-rank durability and for combat, employs either a sabre or a bow (S-rank constructs). With regards to the latter, it is able to produce arrows of chakra to use in tandem with said bow via an orb held by its third hand. Up to two arrows can be shot per turn with each retaining the same damage output and traveling quickly (2x Sage base speed). Alternatively, the arrows can be used as makeshift melee weapons. More notably, its own abilities can be used in conjunction with Blaze Release, which occurs passively. At this level, it becomes able to use Yasaka Magatama as well.

Complete Body:
Two turns after it initially manifests, the user (with Rinnegan) stabilizes their chakra and hence induces their Susanoo to advance to its final form. In its final form, Susanoo acquires new traits including a tengu-esque nose, wings for flight, and robes with ornate armor. But more importantly, it gains power akin to a biju. Once stabilized, the Complete Body form can protect its user from all but the strongest of attacks (100 damage). And with regards to its offense, its weapons can inflict F-rank damage up to long-range no matter the weapon being used, with the sword having been shown able to cleave mountains.

Note: Counts as a move each turn it is active; moreover, Izanagi and Izanami cannot be used.
Note: For Sasuke with EMS, Susanoo is usable twice and lasts up to six turns, with a three-turn cooldown after EMS is reactivated.
Note: For Sasuke with Rinnegan, Susanoo is usable twice and lasts up to eight turns, with a three-turn cooldown.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.

The arrow however was fast, and while it flew overhead, Strix hadn't notice the free arm that was weilding a spirit katana, come flying in from her blind side, catching her right in the ribs. Her body was thrown to the side, tumbling away as it left Lena to face the Susano on its own.

The light began to fade from Strix' eyes as she rolled over to face up at the sky, the moon slowly fading as the last light in the sky as her vision went black. Strix felt as if she were floating, submerged in water but still able to breathe. She felt the pain leave her, and as she opened her eyes, all she could see was black, turning around, there was the moon, full, in her face, its beautiful pale white light blessing her and shining on her. There was a comfort, a warmth, something that told her to hang on, to go into the darkness away from the moon. It was a strange feeling, to have her body act on its own accord as if she could see her body moving, but she wasn't controlling it. Step by step it took, before one step too far and she fell, down down into the darkness, the black nothing and void swallowing her up. And with a cold flash through her body, a sharp pain coming across her body starting from her ribs, Strix' eyes flew wide open as she gulped down a breath of cold winter air, determined to come back. Standing back up, from her medical expertise she knew there were broken ribs, some internal bleeding that needed to be stopped before she passed out. Flooding her body with Yang Chakra, it began to heal, the ribs rolling back into place, steam coming from her pores as the chakra knitted organs back together and sealed up fractures in the bones.

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun
Chakra cost:70 per use
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

As the Yang energy coursed through her body, she would change its property to grow demonic looking wings from her back, bat like with a whipply tail, horns as her demonic side was unleashed.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

The next thing that went through her mind was to decide whether to keep fighting, to to pull back, if Lena and Strix combined couldn't take out Demosis.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena was stunned, not by the power of the man no. But by what he was showing off, maybe this was the right track - a Mangekyou Sharingan like hers. She stared at this strange man who had genes of an Uchiha, she did not know what to do right away. Even more so when the Guardian was created around him, she felt a connection - not with this one in particular, but the idea of the Ethereal Guardian. She felt like it was apart of her too. Her eyes switched on, 3 Tomoe spinning into view as she stared up at the Susano'o.

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Lena still manages to manipulate her Wood Release, through the ground it tears up the earth and reaches for the three cultists that were watching their leader do everything, grabbing and wrapping around all of them the wooden columns squeeze and crush them, pulling them into the ground, their bones crunching and bodies warping so that they can fit into the graves the Wood had made way for them. She shook her head, her widened eyes narrowing as the blade hits Strix and sends her tumbling. She needed to concentrate.

Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

The Susano'o was about to proceed to finish Strix off but Lena intervened, summoning an entity of her own to aid her it slams down from the sky onto the blade, knocking it off course. The entity whirrs and creaks, opening up into a large mobile suit wielding a sword and an arsenal of weapons. It locks onto it's target and shoots forward, spinning forward as Lena utilizes her knowledge through the walking Armour whilst it itself empowers it's arms and legs. It cuts through the Ethereal Guardian's very form and slaps Demosis from the center of it towards the ground.

Spoiler
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Summoned in Short
Chakra Cost: 20 - 40 (-10 to sustain)
Damage Points: 40 - 80 (if summoned as an attack)
Description:
The "Defensive Environmental Vitality Armour" is a specialized suit also known as a mecha made from many different types of Thoracica barnacle to keep it together and also working actively. The user of this technique can choose to ride within the mech or to simply have it as a fighting companion; It's a clever piece of equipment designed by "Moyashi" and a contract signer of the scroll, Hana Song. The Mechas can be summoned either through the ordinary summoning technique or by swiping blood on the tattoo, the Suit will either be summoned directly in front of the user or can be summoned above and smash down in front, acting as a shield or even a really powerful attack - (Corresponds to the Rank of the Mech). The Suit will seemingly be curled up in a ball and will stand up and open for the user - who can either be the Contract user or another Barnacle Summon (as long as that summon is smaller than the mech). Mechas cannot be summoned by Barnacle Summons, but they can still ride within it adopting the abilities of the mech they are inside whilst sacrificing their own. The user can summon D.E.V.A directly around their summon so that it protects them from an attack. When a Mech is summoned it can be customized and up to the user what it looks like, but only cosmetically; the abilities have to be chosen. Depending on the rank of the Mecha summoned they can choose a number of abilities from below; B-Rank can choose only one, A-Rank can choose two and S-Rank can choose 3.

Defense Matrix - 防衛 - Bōei
A Strong Shield Defence which has a group of barnacles shaped around the wrist that can expel a large wide frontal shield that can cover the whole Mecha plus anyone standing directly on eitherside of them. The wielders of the shield can move their arm to point the shield in different directions, but the shield itself is basically just a wall made of chakra and so can only block from one direction at a time. The shield is one rank below the Mech's actual rank, can defend against techniques up to that rank and is activated at the cost of a turn; however, if a mech is summoned it can be automatically activated upon summon. The shield is strong and has chakra flowed through it so that it keeps that vitality; meaning anything less than the actual rank of the shield and cannot break it on the first hit will have no effect at all - however if it is hit by something of the same rank it will break, something of higher rank than the shield will go through and hurt the mech. The shield once active however disallows the mech to perform any offensive actions and can only move around - once they begin an attack the shield will deactivate, it also only lasts 2 turns. If the shield is broken or deactivated it has a five turn cooldown.

Beam Rifle - 線 - Sen
A Powerful long device which takes both hands of the mech to be able to hold, they can put it on their back to be used for later if they need to switch weapon, but it can never be used with just one hand. This device made of Thoracica Barnacles has a very long range and looks like a thick staff, at the cost of a turn the Mech can point it at a target and fire an offensive beam of Lightning that matches the rank of the mech; this beam travels extremely fast like most ordinary lightning techniques but is still trackable by ordinary shinobi with a 4 turn cooldown, lightning beam can also only be used 3 times if mecha is S-Rank with a one-turn cooldown (at this rank). This device is capable of firing ordinary Kunai or any ninja tools like shuriken from it (If the user gives them a certain tool on their person, this can be used to be fired). The fired weapon will match the speed referenced for the offensive beam, but still be capable of being defended against through freeform; however they can overpower ordinary opposing thrown tools. These can only be fired one after another.

King Katana - 剣 - Ken
Even though the name of this Technique is King Katana, it can be any kind of sword custom to the Mech; the user can even summon two swords however it is split between the rank (which is one below the Mech's actual rank) - the Sword is attached to the Mech's back or waist upon summon. The Sword is made of steel buffered by Barnacle Shell making it strong and durable, with reasonable force it can be destroyed. If a sword is destroyed the Mech can summon another after one whole turn and at the cost of a move. The user can channel their own Sword or Weapon Techniques through this blade with a +1 Rank boost (S-Ranks gain +10) and can be any that the user knows since it's them performing the technique, though this means they have to be able to fit this within their timeframe; but also allows the Mech to do something in the mean time.

Propelled Body - 体 - Tai
The Mech will be outfitted with Barnacles capable of expelling fire chakra with every movement they make, increasing their speed so that they move just a couple of levels faster than the user's base speed. The mech is capable of performing Strong-Fist Taijutsu and any Taijutsu that the user knows (minus Elemental infused Tai unless the Mech is couple with Organs of the Thoracica or if the user is riding within the Mech). Using one of the three moves Mechs can perform a 10 meter dash in any direction with a 2 turn cooldown, they also get a +10 damage boost to any Taijutsu based attacks during the window of time it is propelled.

Versatility - 多才な - Tasaina
The Mech is capable of creating Ninja Tools proportionate to it's size via the Barnacle Arts : Body of the Thoracica Technique. This selected ability also allows the Mech to be able to use fighting Styles that the user knows, he can replicate weapons or body structure needed through this ability and can perfectly replicate any kind of fighting style the user knows. They gain the same specialist boosts of the fighting style depending on what the user specializes in ONLY if he is riding within it, ordinarily they do not gain the specialist boosts and can infuse the wearer's elemental chakra if they need to for fighting style techniques but only through the use of these styles.

The Eject Mechanism is an effective means of escape, if the D.E.V.A takes enough damage rendering it destroyed it will effectively shoot any rider that is within it outwards and backwards passively, allowing them to escape any additional damage as the Mech takes the whole hit. This allows the user to defend against any remaining damage OR to escape it as it shoots them a good 5 meters away. Users usually name Mechs based on the abilities chosen, for example if an S-Rank mech can easily be called a Bōeisentai Mecha. Or for B-Ranks just a simple Ken Mecha.

- Two B-Ranks can be created at the same time, but will cost two moves.
- If the user is riding in the mech they are only allowed to perform moves that The Chosen Mech is allowed and perform their Primary Elemental Specialty.
- Mechs can reach great heights depending on their rank : B-Rank are 3 meters min and max, A-Rank 6 Meters, S-Rank 9 Meters
- B-Ranks have a 2 turn cooldown, and a 4 turn coouldown if two are summoned simultaneously.
- A-Rank can only be created 4 times and has a 4 turn cooldown
- S-Ranks can only be created 2 times and has a 6 turn cooldown, no barnacle arts on the same turn or next.
- Total number of Mechas permitted on the field cannot collectively exceed S-rank.
- Must have signed the Barnacle Contract
- Must have been taught by LonelyAssassin
- Mechs can utilize all Barnacle Art Techniques up to and including their own rank.
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage: 80 (100)
Description: This technique is a powerful utilization of the user's sword and their quick movement speed, by channeling chakra into their blade(s) and spinning rapidly in a circular motion, the user is capable of covering a 360 degree area around himself due to their spinning motion and the constant slashing of their sword(s). If used in close range against an opponent, it would be difficult for those without a form of enhanced perception to follow the wild swings of the blade, and would likely end with them being cut down before they understood the direction an attack was coming from. When used in a defensive capacity this technique is capable of slicing through tangible techniques up to it’s own rank, leaving the user completely unharmed. However it won’t block energy based techniques such as lightning and fire. The speed of the whirling blades is such that it can cause violent aftershocks of wind pressure as the user moves, effectively creating something akin to a razor wire shell of air pressure around their body. Recognizable by what appear to be afterimages of the sword slashes.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.
Note: Needs two turns between uses.
Note: User can't use Kenjutsu techniques above A rank in the next turn.
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A (+1 rank to A-Rank and below Tai/Ken | +10 to S-Rank Tai/Ken)
Description:
A Thoracica Barnacle or even a Acrothoracica type Barnacle will focus chakra into their tendrils, fuelling them with strength and making them much longer and stronger. The tendrils will then coil around the Barnacle’s limbs, specifically the parts that function as “muscles” increasing their physical prowess. However, because this is the fleshy part of the barnacle, it isn't as durable as the shells but because of the chakra put into the coiled tendrils it becomes thick and almost like solid muscle (Not making it any less versatile), also functioning as armor capable of standing up to the elements. Due to the increased physical prowess all taijutsu or kenjutsu used increases in power by one rank, however S-Rank techniques gain +10.

- Any Thoracica, Acrothoracica or Rhizocephala type barnacles can use this
- No Barnacle arts S-Rank and above in the same turn
- This Technique has a three turn cooldown

The Summoned Warrior lands, Demosis recovering the ground slightly wounded from the assault. The Armour begins to walk forward but Demosis begins to manifest lightning, the Armour stops and bows, crouching in front of Demosis as he fires lightning at it. Lena jumps up from behind the D.E.V.A. leaping off it's back absorbing the lightning chakra into her outstretched palm. She lands and the Armour steps over her towards Demosis again as he tries to back up, mumbling some shit.

Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

The Sword swings at him but he creates a Wall of flames which the blade hits and, black flames consume the blade. Lena recognises the flames, she used them herself not too long ago. She growls as the Armour throws the blade away and takes out two Sai from it's Arsenal of weapons upon it. It shoots forward with a burst of flames from it's legs and as Demosis tries to raise it's arm to call forth something the Armour bats it out of the way with one Sai and then Impales him with the other straight through the Gut into a Large Boulder of the Mountain behind him. The Sai was large because of the Mecha that wielded it.

Type: Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: N/A (+20 Lightning)
Damage: 40
Description:
The User utilizes the Way of the Sai fighting style and switches from their ordinary grip to a grip where they hold the rounded part of the blade (also known as the Monouchi), and more adept users of this style can switch the grip instantly by spinning it on their finger in between the Yoku and Monouchi. The user can then counter a Kenjutsu/Weapon attack by hooking the 'Yoku' of the Sai around the blade and yanking it out of the way leaving them free to strike with the other Sai OR even disarming them by twisting it out of the opponent's grip and catching it for them self with a free hand (if they are only using one Sai) leaving their enemy completely defenseless.
This Grip can also be used to counter Taijutsu moves, the tips of the Yoku on the Sai are point and can easily pierce the human skin with enough force - and so by stabbing it into the attacking limb the user can move it out the way, putting their opponents in awkward unbalanced positions and leaving them open to being struck with the other Sai. This way of using the can be accompanied by lightning, it doesn't add any damaging properties and only comes into effect once the limb has been stabbed, it paralyzes whatever limb is stabbed and makes it useless for a number of turns (one).
~ Must Know Way of the Sai
~ Can only be taught by -Shino-
~ Can only be used 4 times

Lena jumped down from the Tall armoured entity. Landing on the Large Sai's Yoku. Crouched upon it she looks down at Demosis as he looks up at her, his mouth gargling blood as he tried to stay alive. She tilted her head and watched closely before opening her mouth and a bunch of Dark Threads shoot out latching onto his face; they expertly and delicately begin to penetrate his face and surgically remove the eyes from his socket and retracting. Storing the Eternal eyes in her body. His body falls limp and his head rolls down. Lena stands and looks around, hopping down off the Large Sai.

"Strix?"

Type: Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: The basic technique of Kakuzu's unique Kinjutsu Earth Grudge Fear it allows the user to manipulate the threads that compose his body freely with each use. The user can not only alter his own body form and structure but also use the threads to attack or defend from incoming techniques. As Kakuzu's skin is still stitched to keep his humanoid form when not used, he can take advantage of this technique to propel his hands or limbs at great distances and grab a target. Its also this technique that allows Kakuzu to detach his masks from his own body to form the "animals" which he uses in combat.
Note: Can only be used by Kakuzu

Chakra: 1195 -30 -30 -40 -40 -20 -15 =1020

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
As Strix turned back to face the fight, she was greeted by an unexpected sight, watching as Lena enveloped Demosis with a huge amount of black threads, covering up the scene of what was happening. Strix tilted her head, as Lena stood back, the body of the cultist dropping down unmoving, his eyes now empty sockets as Strix raised an eyebrow. What ever Lena did, Strix had no comment, she was thankful that Lena was there, the aid of the woman the very reason she was alive.

I...Thank you...

She was at a loss for words, unfamiliar with the concept of thanking someone for their help. Strix often had pushed and survived on her own, and in all honesty had no idea if Lena was going to stick around to help.

You..I owe you a lot...

Strix looked away, a light tint of red flushing her cheeks, a slight embarrassment and flood of emotion coming over her. What was she suddenly feeling very warm on this very cool night. It certainly wasn't the Yang energy that was flooding her body. Strix had said to the woman that she would give her a reward, but all that Strix could offer was the money she was given for collecting bounties and looted from the people she had killed. She didnt have much use for it outside of buying supplies, she lived on the lands and had accumulated more than she needed. Figuring it was probably the best she could give, she looked into her bag to find the money, also a convenient excuse to hide her blushing face.

I dont know if this is enough but I think you could use it more than me.

(Giving Lena 4000 Ryo)
Passing a roll of Ryo over to Lena, she avoided looking at her, choosing instead to stare at the ground, now illuminated by the small fires and cinders around the place. This was embarrassing for Strix, developing a crush on another person, when all her life Strix had lived alone and only had the comfort of the wild and her summons. She wasn't good at showing affection. Trying her best to keep her voice steady, Strix pulled out a small sealed scroll and gave it to Lena, before stammering out;

I dont know if its enough but h- here. If you need help, just message me.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique

Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.
Before Lena could open her mouth or reply, Strix flapped her wings and flew off, cupping her hands to her face as she flew away.

LLM.

• Love
Reactions: Never