The Mockingjay

Legendary
Kin
484💸
Kumi
2,483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ah it's okay, Lena is what I chose since there was nothing else. I like Lena. And I'm open to learning of my name from before, I was trying to find out who I was but that sort of had to take a back seat since the world decided to end and all that. I have other things a bit more important to deal with in the present than to go distracting myself with distant history. One day though, wouldn't mind revisiting - just to see. I'm not going to let it define me - whatever it is."

Lena followed Cheryl, the two shared stories and Lena liked this Cheryl that was opening up to her. Lena spoke momentarily about her adopted sister Alicia, but didn't elaborate too much about her, becoming a little sad when mentioned but shook it off. Lena didn't do much shopping but she did buy some swimwear, 3 sets even. Why? Maybe Lena was just stocking up.

Upon reaching the spa, Lena would spend a little longer in the changing room, eventually leaving wearing a light purple bikini - it was plain otherwise, Lena didn't really care for the detail. Without her jacket and pants, there was even more stitching of hers visible across her back, stomach, chest, legs. She dipped in and submerged, closing her eyes as she allowed the sensations to embrace her skin and relax her muscles. Lena sits beside Cheryl, looking pretty content.

"How long do you reckon you'll stay on the road?"
Cheryl felt truly relaxed for the first time since she had left her home a week or so ago, the bubbles drowned out those sounds that she didn’t want to hear whilst leaving room for those she did, the warmth of the water had her muscles spasming in the best possible way as she felt the tension releasing from every point in her body.
Lena’s question surprised Cheryl, it wasn’t something she ever considered really, hadn’t really crossed her mind that she’d eventually stop this adventure. No thought had been thought of what came next.

“Well, if that ever changes I have a few lined up that I think would suit you brilliantly”

Cheryl said with a smile and a wink before turning to the question.

“I have absolutely no idea. Maybe I should have come out here with a bit more of a plan but honestly I never had an end point or an end goal in mind and I quite like that fact. I guess I’ll just stay on the road until I’m given a good enough reason not too… whatever that may be. Who knows, maybe this crystal will give me some clue as to where that final destination may lie.”

Cheryl often didn’t think before she asked things, social etiquette was something she was having to learn as she lived in present and so what happened next might have been insensitive but she did not know. Sliding herself closer to Lena she grabbed the Stitched ones arm and lifted it out of the water holding it in her right hand whilst she ran the fingers of her left hand along the stitching.

“Does it hurt?”

Cheryl spoke with equal amounts curiosity and sorrow, she hoped the answer was no but expected the opposite and wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheryl felt truly relaxed for the first time since she had left her home a week or so ago, the bubbles drowned out those sounds that she didn’t want to hear whilst leaving room for those she did, the warmth of the water had her muscles spasming in the best possible way as she felt the tension releasing from every point in her body.
Lena’s question surprised Cheryl, it wasn’t something she ever considered really, hadn’t really crossed her mind that she’d eventually stop this adventure. No thought had been thought of what came next.

“Well, if that ever changes I have a few lined up that I think would suit you brilliantly”

Cheryl said with a smile and a wink before turning to the question.

“I have absolutely no idea. Maybe I should have come out here with a bit more of a plan but honestly I never had an end point or an end goal in mind and I quite like that fact. I guess I’ll just stay on the road until I’m given a good enough reason not too… whatever that may be. Who knows, maybe this crystal will give me some clue as to where that final destination may lie.”

Cheryl often didn’t think before she asked things, social etiquette was something she was having to learn as she lived in present and so what happened next might have been insensitive but she did not know. Sliding herself closer to Lena she grabbed the Stitched ones arm and lifted it out of the water holding it in her right hand whilst she ran the fingers of her left hand along the stitching.

“Does it hurt?”

Cheryl spoke with equal amounts curiosity and sorrow, she hoped the answer was no but expected the opposite and wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

Lena was actually very interested in what names Cheryl had in store for her, smirking back at her ally's wink. She went on to answer her question.

"Sometimes you just have to do, planning is only an excuse to delay."

The Crystal was a curious thing, she thought about it when Cheryl brought attention back to it - it was quite coincidental how she had met someone with the ability to manipulate crystal and then a giant one thrusts its way out of the ground. Maybe Yae had a point, Lena did like to meet some of the most interesting and suitable folk. Suddenly her arm was taken from her as she was lost in thought, turning her attention to it in the hands of another. The sensation was always a sensitive one, a slight constant tickle as Cheryl gave attention to her stitching, like tracing along the inside of your elbow.

"Not really, not anymore. I've gotten to the point where I'm used to it, even when it all comes apart, it doesn't bother me - it will never not feel strange though when I have to re-stitch it up. Honestly it kind of tickles."

Lena looked at Cheryl, watching the interest on her face. It was very rare that someone wouldn't be too put off by her appearance so early in knowing them. Lena didn't mind this at all.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Servant, The Order of Golden Amputation

What better way to gather information that pretending to be one of these novices searching for answers. The scene that had unfolded drew many unique characters. Some looking unhuman, though not in the same sense as the Arali scum. The servant walked around the land pretending to search for something, picking up a crystal pretending to observe it while all the while listening, observing and analysing each person that entered these lands.
People arrived alone and in groups clearly searching for these crystals, trying to unlock hidden secrets within them. The servant remained with their cloak around them, hiding their form and appearance. Should any look at them, they would seem a beggar or someone searching for something to sell. The servant kept their distance from anyone arriving while keeping an ear open to anything that may reveal the true nature here.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena and Cheryl's relaxation was quickly interrupted by other guests, one was Mila who happily relaxed in one of the 3 sets of swimwear Lena had bought - in blue. And the other was Angela who was wearing black. Lena decided to release them from her body to allow them some time to enjoy as well. As the days came and went, Lena, Mila, Angela spent their time on the Moon Isle doing completely different things and they all eventually linked up with Yae.

Lena sealed her companions away as her and Cheryl went travelling once again. Leaving the Moon Isle by Boat and proceeding back to the Badlands of Earth on a more seafaring return, using the same crew she had worked with before - Lena was accepted back on the boat quite happily.

Auto Travel with Cheryl - Permission given: Here.

Travel Itinerary: #188 -> #260 -> #259 -> #258 -> #006 ->#131 -> #130 -> #125 -> #116
Departing #188 Moon Isle at 12:45 (10/09/23)
#188: 12:45 - 13:45
#260: 13:45 - 14:45
#259: 14:45 - 15:45
#258: 15:45 - 16:45
#006: 16:45 - 17:45
#131: 17:45 - 18:45
#130: 18:45 - 19:45
#125: 19:45 (3/3/19)
Arriving at #116 Motoi Drylands at 20:45 (10/09/23)

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Following his clanmates, Arjuna departs on the vessel Dante had chartered.

LLM.
Main Quest Storyline: Examine the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard (C-Rank Mission).

With Gilgamesh and Dantes seemingly idling about at the docks, and the captain in no mood to set sail, Arjuna retreated below the decks to examine the shard in his possession. He had a few theories he wanted to test, like where did it come from, and what effects does it have on living things? He found a small cubicle tucked away between rows of barrels stacked on each other. It was quiet back there: perfect. Arjuna raised the shard in its Arctic Earth sphere above his head as he shimmied between the rows toward the spot. There was a small table inside with one chair and one window looking to the sea. In the left corner was a stack ledgers mostly tattered and rotting from years of exposure to the briny air. This must be where the captain counts his stock, Arjuna thought as he settled down into the chair, How quaint.

He placed the sphere on the table and then released it while using his enhanced hearing to listen for any unique frequencies that came from the shard falling onto the wood surface: nothing. He might as well have tapped his own finger on the table. Ignoring this, Arjuna tentatively reached out and rotated it clockwise: nothing. He frowned and leaned back into the chair, watching as a beam of light from the window danced across the crystal's violet surface. It was pretty, Arjuna would give it that, as it shared a color similar to his Prana. He glanced at his hand in the light as well and saw that nothing had changed on them. He then picked up the shard and gripped it fully in his palm. It was warm, but probably from the sun shining on it. Other than that it felt like a perfectly normal crude gem--But it couldn't be, Arjuna stopped himself. What natural force pushes giant crystals out of the ground with seemingly no sign or reason? No one had ever seen anything like it before, either, he could tell by the way the locals talked about the crystals, like they were some alien debris that fell from the sky instead of rising up from beneath them. So then, seemingly for the first time in the island's history this crystal appears yet shows no signs of reactivity apart from what one would expect of a regular gem, a rock.

Arjuna smiled to himself and returned the shard to the table. He simply didn't know enough about rocks to discern anything from this gem, as unnatural as its appearance may be. Perhaps there could be some expert on the mainland who does, but still the Berserker doubted anyone would be able to explain how and where the giant crystal came from in the first place. Perhaps there were greater forces at play here and him, being the ant that just stumbled upon the crumbs, should be wary of them, even if he couldn't perceive the bigger picture. In time he would, he didn't doubt that, but for now he would place the shard into the seam of his right sleeve, out of mind and sight. It was either inert or inept, he concluded, with the real answer being he just didn't enough yet.

A bird called out from across the sea, breaking his thoughts. Arjuna looked the window and wondered if his clanmates had decided what they wanted to do yet. He thought about going back up to the deck too, but why do that, when down here was so comfortable...

Mission End.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Permission from both NK and Matt to move their bios on my profile.

After spending some time alone, even getting a nap, Arjuna returned to the deck to find both Gilgamesh and Dantes waiting for him. They had finally decided on whereto, and it had to do with a lengthy trip across the sea. When Arjuna heard the plan totally the only thing he asked for was an hour or two to get some extra supplies. After which they headed out on a trip that could take days...

LLM

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Mission start:

Recover a Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard from the Moon Isle (188), site of a gigantic violet crystal emerging from the earth (C-Rank Mission).

Arriving at the one port to the island, Horus departed thanking his the crew as he entered the island. It had taken some days of travel but he finally arrived to the place about the rumoured crystals that had spawned from the ground. He placed his hand in his pocket feeling the unique sapphire wondering what it's true potential could be. Without delay he made his way out of the port through the city and into the known zones of where these crystals had been forming with the help and directions of the locals.

Reaching the outer lands of the Isle, Horus found just what he was looking for, the unique formations of a purple crystal unlike any substance he'd ever laid his eyes on. With his rinnegan still active he looked on at the crystal and could clearly see the formations contained no chakra. These weren't the works of a shinobi, so where could they have come from? He walked closer to a larger formation, reaching out with his hand, placing it on it. Moments passed as he waited. He felt no motion, no warmth, just a formation of purple wonder that remained a mystery. He would need a portion of this to examine so he could compare it to the crystal he'd already acquired from that unique rift.

Walking around the formation, he looked for any that might be separate, a small piece for him to take but it seemed to be one large solid structure. He couldn't simply carry this around. Before he knew it, Salamander leapt off his shoulder onto the crystal and started pulling on one of the spires. It was quite the scene. A tiny lizard like creature pulling on something thrice it's size with all it's might to no avail. Horus picked Salamander up placing him on his shoulder taking a small piece of meat out of his pack feeding him.

"I appreciate you trying to help but I think it's a but much for you buddy."

Salamander hissed turning his head away like he was pouting, clearly not happy about his master interfering with his mighty efforts which caused Horus to laugh. He placed the meat on his shoulder waiting for his creation to get hunger before returning his gaze to the formation. He thought about using his ninjutsu to break a piece from it, it would be easy enough, though what if he was missing something? What if it was a trap? I mean, not 2 days ago he walked through a portal to a bandaged man assaulting him. Anything was possible. He took a few steps back and decided to let someone else risk it for him, and he knew just the one to do it. He performed a few hand seals activating his Animal Path to summon probably one his most durable summons, Snorlax.

Appearing in a puff of smoke, a large bear like creature now stood with blue fur. Looking around it sniffed before letting outa yawn. He dropped down to the ground causing it to shake. Maybe summoning him wasn't such a great idea to break the cystal.

"Hey Snorlax, break off some of that crystal for me, I need it for some experimenting!" Horus asked nicely. He knew how temperamental Snorlax could be."

Snorlax tilted his head looking at Horus before turning his head towards the purple crystal. He sniffed it, leaned forwards, licked it... then shook his head. He fell backways lying down and was instantly falling asleep.

You must be registered for see images

"You've got to be kidding me?" Horus facepalmed before shouting at Snorlax. "Get your fat ass up and do as your told for once god dammit!!!!". In that moment there was a puff of smoke and Snorlax was gone. "Are... you.... KIDDING ME!!!". He couldn't believe it. Would that summon ever listen to him? He should of known better. At this point he was ready to give up. He was about the punch the crystal formation in a frustration when something pulled on his leg. It was Salamander. There he sat with a crystal piece half the size of him with a smile on his face.

"You found this?" Horus asked. Salamander nodded. Horus leaned down petting Salamander, picking him up and the crystal. "Well, I guess it's time to go and figure out what this even does." With that he left the fields of crystals going to the shoreline away from all to see what he could find out about this purple crystal.
Jutsu used

( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Snorlax) -Summoning Technique: Snorlax
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform a summoning jutsu summoning Snorlax. Snorlax is a summon unique to the rinnegan's animal path. Like all the other summons, it has the chakra rods throughout it and shares vision with the user. What's unique about his summon is much like the dog summon it was altered for a specific purpose of taking hits. Unlike the dog summon though, instead of splitting when being hit with an attack, Snorlax power is Shock Absorption. He is a large fat looking summoning almost like a bear with blue fur. On contact with physical attacks, his fat will take the full shock negating any matter-based damage to 0 as the shock of impact would just flow through his fat and be released into the air or ground around snorlax. This only works for physical impacts, it will have no effect on energy based attack or sharp attacks such as through a sword as their will piece his fat. To these attack he immune to A rank and below jutsu thanks to the layers of fat protecting him.

Note: Can be summoned once, lasting 4 turn, no summons in the following turn after.
Note: Can only be summoned by rinnegan bios.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(s):

• Extract a depleted apothetic crystalline shard from Moon Isle (2 - C-rank)
They had come back to the place where it all had started. Alucard’s true home, changed into something that looked to be a huge crystaline structure. Was it a divine infection perhaps or was it something that was directly related to the cataclysm set in motion years ago. None of them had returned since and their expressions upon arrival showed they hadn’t been.

What the hell happened to my Island?

Wait is this..

Lilith had vague memories of this place, as fragile as an infants dreams. This was the place she was born, although not exactly on the surface which was now riddled with purple crystals, but rather the caves where the Vampire Squid once dwelled. The citizenry seemed to be intact however and in order to start investigating these shards there was no better place to start than asking the locals of what was up. It wasn’t as easy to just take one with them it seemed. Alucard made an effort to examine a cluster of crystals before they would head into the town in order to get help examining it. Applying brute pressure into the cluster in order to extract it wasn’t going to solve anything it seemed and instead he managed to cut his hand on it’s sharp surface as the skin on his hand slid across it’s edges. Not reacting to blood, it seemed like the crystals were atleast not something of an un-orthodox origin. In the meantime, Lilith went on ahead to see if she could rekindle some lost memories.

Son of a..!

Alucard would have to resort into using chakra tools instead. His Dust release would make an easy spell cutting solid matter from other. He weaved three handseals and formed a small pyramidic form of the intense element.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it..

Manipulating it with hand-gestures, Alucard pinned his Dust shape into the crystalline formation in an attempt to carve it out of it’s roots that were embedded in the rocks. He first attempted to simply slice off a portion of the crystal itself but it proved to be insanely resistant, even towards Dust release which was Alucard’s most powerful element. This concerned him, not only did it prove to be resilient to his Dust release but how the hell was he now supposed to extract the damn thing? He pondered over the idea to try and find an underground cluster that might’ve have some easier time extracting the crystals from. Even if the crystals themselves couldn’t be cut with the element, atleast in the level he attempted, there might be clusters that where less bundled together like this one. He began searching for nearby caves and found one not too far away from his location, he went in and in the darkness he relied on his Yin/Yang chakra sensory to alert him of any potential bullshit coming his way. However this didn’t really help him in finding any crystals. Instead he torched his finger using basic fire chakra.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

The light produced by the technique provided him the means to search for the ideal crystal that was separated from a massive cluster. That way, he could atleast cut around the crystal and excavate it from the silica that it surrounded. Well in the cave he sensed nothing. Several clusters of the crystals were seen but nothing like he was looking for yet and so he soldiered on further into the cave, hoping to find a singular crystal. He was surprised by the depth of the cave and the fact he had never noticed it in all his years being on this island in the first place. Perhaps this cave had been formed by the formations of the crystals, alas, they were extremely common down here. Even more so than on the surface. A few minutes later after examining the walls and the ceiling, he eventually found just was he was looking for and weaved a few handseals again only to produce the same pyramidic shape of Dust release in order to extract the single crystal that was jagged into the walls of the cave.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Chakra: 15-40
Damage: 30-80
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it..

He aimed the pyramid to simply saw it out of it’s frame and it was a success. The shard fell to the floor caused a huge thump that rattled the silence and the dust that was ambient in there. Alucard picked up the piece from the floor, it was heavier than he had predicted but not so heavy that he couldn’t carry it with him. Several chakra signs were starting to ping his attention, all of which were located much more deeper inside the darkness. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it, as each chakra signature seemed to be nothing but a wild animal, Alucard ceased his chakra flow to his finger torch and moved in silence out of the cave. Well out on the surface he inspected the shard thoroughly. It didn’t seem that special but knowing how durable it was, it had to be. The chakra signatures that he had picked up inside the darkness had all rooted themselves back again and gone dormant. With a sign of relief he went on ahead to meet up with Lilith and carried the shard with him, hopefully to learn more about it.

*Mission End*

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/kanashii-ocean-261.757195/page-4#post-22129184

Mission start:

Recover a Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard from the Moon Isle (188), site of a gigantic violet crystal emerging from the earth (C-Rank Mission).

Akhwera, a lone traveler of distant lands and a seeker of ancient mysteries, had embarked on a journey that led him to the Moon Isle. Legends and whispers had guided his steps to this enigmatic place, where the very earth birthed mysterious purple crystals. After days of arduous travel, he stood at the island's lone port, bidding farewell to the seafaring crew who had brought him to this realm of intrigue.

As he ventured further into the island's untamed wilderness, leaving behind the bustling city, his senses were filled with the lush sights and sounds of this remote haven. The locals had spoken of the legend, guiding him to the place where these mythical crystals had emerged.

Before him, amidst the pristine beauty of the Moon Isle, Akhwera found what he had been seeking. A colossal violet crystal, void of any noticeable glow or energy, rose from the ground. Its imposing presence stirred his curiosity, a challenge to unravel the enigma of its existence.

As he touched the crystal's surface, his thoughts delved into the reasons that had propelled him on this arduous journey. The world was replete with enigmas, a tapestry of unanswered questions and hidden knowledge. Akhwera, driven by an insatiable thirst for understanding, sought to uncover the mysteries that shrouded existence itself.

For years, haunting questions had tormented him:

• The Nature of the Cosmos: What were the true origins of the universe? Were there other realms, dimensions, or worlds beyond the one he knew, waiting to be discovered?
  • The Lost Civilizations: What had become of the ancient civilizations that had vanished from history? Their knowledge and wisdom seemed to have evaporated, leaving behind only fragments and enigmatic ruins.
  • The Essence of Life: What was the essence of life itself? Was it merely a series of biological processes, or did it hold a deeper, more profound meaning?
  • The Unseen Forces: What forces and energies lay beyond the comprehension of mortals? Were there powers yet undiscovered that could shape the course of existence?
  • The Purpose of Existence: What was the purpose of human existence and consciousness? Was there a grand design, or was it all a cosmic accident?
These questions had driven Akhwera relentlessly, compelling him to traverse the world in search of answers. He believed that in the secrets of these crystalline formations on the Moon Isle, there lay a piece of the puzzle, a fragment of knowledge that could help him unravel the profound mysteries that had eluded him for years.

Akhwera knew that to unravel the mysteries concealed within this celestial gem, he needed to take a piece of it with him for further examination. However, the crystal presented a challenge; it formed a single, monolithic structure, seemingly unbreakable. His frustration began to mount as he pondered how to overcome this seemingly insurmountable obstacle.

In his moment of contemplation, he noticed something extraordinary. The crystal, though solid and imposing, bore fine hairline fractures along its surface. It was as if, over time, the immense pressure from within the Earth had caused the crystal to crack ever so slightly.

In his moment of contemplation, Akhwera noticed something extraordinary. The crystal, though solid and imposing, bore fine hairline fractures along its surface. It was as if, over time, the immense pressure from within the Earth had caused the crystal to crack ever so slightly. An idea sparked in his mind, a technique that he had learned in his travels—a ninjutsu known as "Blow This."

"Blow This" was a unique gunpowder-based ninjutsu that allowed him to manipulate substances like sand and create controlled explosions. In this remote and pristine environment, Akhwera's mastery of this technique would be put to the test.

With precision and care, he gathered black sand from the Moon Isle's shores, the fine grains glinting darkly against his palm. Positioning himself beside the colossal crystal, he used his chakra to manipulate the sand, directing it into the hairline fractures that marred the crystal's surface.

Once the sand filled the cracks to his satisfaction, Akhwera took a step back, knowing the delicate balance he had to maintain. With a focused chakra release, he ignited the gunpowder within the black sand. The result was a controlled explosion, a concussive force that rippled through the crystal's weakened structure.

Kayakuton: Kono burō | Gunpowder: Blow This
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 15/40
Damage: 30/80
Description: The most rudimentary technique of the element. By focusing Gunpowder chakra throughout their body, into the surrounding ground, the user is able to create tools and constructs made of Gunpowder. These can range from kunais to full length swords and spears for close combat. It may also include different traps such as rising gunpowder from beneath the enemy similarly to the water imprisonment technique. This also includes pillars, walls and other complex constructs. Whenever the user is in physical contact with his creations, he can at will make it change its shape and form; from a sword to a spear or a pillar to an orb etc. (this does not include rank of the jutsu which remains the same no matter what the technique morphs into). The techniques vary in size and power depending on the amount of chakra utilized, where the S-rank version of this technique allows someone to make jutsus as big as the canon ‘Destructive Earth Rising Pillars’. However when these constructs come into contact with any form of fire or an element that can create heat or a flame, these constructs explode immediately. The user can at will cause a weapon in his hand or any construct on the field, which he has made through this jutsu, to immediately explode (costing 5 chakra). The user can make multiple objects but the power is divided between them, for example if the user makes two swords with the A rank use, each sword will be B rank in power.

When these constructs explode, with the explosive power of gunpowder, the release shockwaves around proportional to the size of the technique that was detonated. These shockwaves contain no chakra and are just a result of the detonation, carrying the same rank as the jutsu used. Techniques B rank and below release a shockwave 5m around the gunpowder. A ranks release an shockwave up to 10m around the blast. S ranks and above release a blast 15m around the explosion.Should the user create an A rank construct, when it's detonated but the user or another means, the blast will release a shockwave 10m around, which is a double edge blade, as the user will be struck if within range.

Note:
- S-rank versions can be used 3 times per match. With 2 turns between uses. No gunpowder above A rank in the following turn. A-rank can be used 4 times per battle.
- C-rank can be done with hand gestures. B-ranks require a single hand seal. A-ranks require 2 hand seals. S-ranks require 3 handseals.

Approved: https://animebase.me/threads/custom-element-jutsu-submission.764501/post-22117341

The violet monolith shuddered as the explosion took hold, and Akhwera watched with bated breath. With a resounding crack, a sizable portion of the crystal broke free, propelled by the force of the explosion. It was a triumph of both his ingenuity and ninjutsu prowess.

As the crystalline fragment tumbled to the ground, Akhwera swiftly moved to collect it. Holding the piece in his hand, he marveled at its beauty, now separated from the immense whole. He knew that this fragment held the secrets he sought, and he had harnessed the power of his skills to obtain it.

With the crystalline shard in his possession, Akhwera knew that he needed to contain its mysterious properties. Drawing upon a well-known sealing technique, he unrolled a scroll intricately adorned with sealing markings. With meticulous precision, he placed the crystal shard upon the scroll and began the sealing process.

The generic sealing technique, simple yet effective, allowed him to encapsulate the crystal's essence within the scroll, ensuring that it would remain dormant and safe from accidental activation. This was a necessary precaution, for Akhwera understood that the secrets this crystal held were not to be trifled with.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

With the sealed scroll safely tucked away, Akhwera continued onward, venturing deeper into the Moon Isle's untamed wilderness. He sought a place of solitude, far from prying eyes, where he could examine the crystalline fragment and unlock the mysteries it held. His journey was far from over, for he was determined to find the answers to the questions that had haunted him for years.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

This post marks the beginning of my mission:
-Recover a Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard(C Rank)

Arya arrives at the location to learn that shards of violet crystals have emerged from the ground. She learned about this when she was at the marketplace. This place has been polluted with these crystals. What these crystals are for is a mystery. Since she has started to find a new way of life she had to do everything to protect it. This even includes things like figuring out what is going on in the world. Besides the rift she had just attended and visiting the Dark Forest or really howling plains this was her step stop.

She goes around asking the locals about the crystal's whereabouts. They had pointed her in a specific direction and let her know there has been a lot of Poole lately wanting to see the crystal and that it’s very scary looking. Arya ignored the localist, maybe they were just paranoid. She reaches the location of the crystal the local told her about.

She looks at the crystal and notices it doesn’t have a chakra signature so it had to be made of natural means. Everything created with chakra has some form of chakra signature that mirrors that of the creator. She walks towards it and takes out the rock she had picked up on her journey here. They didn’t have anything in common, not even the shape nor color. This was puzzling, two different materials and they just so happen around the same time. Could they be connected together in another way possibly. The mystery starts to thicken. She puts up the rock and reaches out with her right hand trying to take a piece of it off. Nothing worked at all and she made sure she didn’t pierce her finger. She didn’t know what it would do to her body if it did pierce her. She figured it would cause any harm to her if she touched it overall because if so it would be closed off from the public.

A light bulb goes off in her head. She had to go off the rails a little bit. She takes out her dagger with her left hand and pokes her right index finger. She puts her finger over a piece of the crystal that was sticking out. She lets some blood drip on it to see if it reacts to it. She crystal didn’t do anything at all after waiting one minute. She kneels down while her finger heals. She sighs a little bit looking at her dagger. She ponders on if it could be just a simple crystal but could be worth some kumi. She raises her dagger up and with it she steps back creating one globe of liquid rubber. She solidifies it and has it push towards the crystal aiming to knock a piece off.

Level 1: Done passively, this allows the user to heal small to moderate injuries. These include things like small cuts to broken digits and bruises as well as bleeding. These involve injuries that result from taijutsu attacks to minor wounds such as stabs in limbs, some broken bones as well as internal bleeding, slight organ tears. This is for none life threatening wounds and heals up to 30 damage

(Yoton: Tamagomu) Lava Release: Bouncing Balls

The crystal cracked a little bit so she walked towards it and swung the dagger at it. It hits the crystal but still doesn’t fully break it. She sighs a little bit and puts it away but brings it back out a second later. She uses it again creating a maulet which she grabs with her other hand putting the dagger away she puts both hands on the maulet. She swings the maulet three times back to back to back with a vertical overhead swing. With the force of elastic she cracks the crystal even more in the same spot from earlier. The maulet vanishes into a blast of liquid rubber. This crystal was stubborn. She was close but not close enough for her taste because she still doesn’t have a piece of it. She yells out loud,

“Stupid crystal!!!”

Her anger flows but she controls it to her advantage. She takes the dagger out once again and lets out her anger. With each swing she uses it on the crystal aimed at the cracks of the crystal. Each swing she screams out, “STUPID”. She was referring to the crystal but also the Gods she hated. Each swing going at different angles finally the crystal snapped. It fell to the ground. Arya exhales and puts the dagger away. She reaches down with her right hand and picks it up. She heads over to somewhere she can be alone as a small bit of depression starts to sink in. She leans against a tree and slides down it making it to the ground with the crystal in her hand still. She drifts off to sleep without even noticing.

(Yoton: Ichi Ni San Shi) Lava Release: Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe

(Rasen-jō no kumonokayoiji) - Spiral Cloud Passage

1095 -20 -15 -20 =1040 Chakra Pool
160 Health Pool
MIND: 6
BODY: 3
SPRT: 5
AGL: 5
DEX: 5
VIT: 1 (400 Chakra)
Speed: 10
Tracking: 12 x4.4(2.5 Apex Tracking + 2 Chakra Sensory) =52.4

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Arya in her dream as she sleeps goes back into the past. She sees her father being behead multiples times back to back which wakes her up. Tears flow down her face as she opens her eyes with her Sharingan showing. The anger and revenge takes over her body as she tightens up her hand holding the crystal. She looks down at it as she opens up her hand. The crystal still looking the same as before. She gets up slowly from the ground putting the piece of crystal away. In the distance she can see the crystal and all its glory. It radiated with a glow that wasn’t easy to ignore. Such things doesn’t happen just out the blue. The lady walks towards the area of the crystal looking down at the ground.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

Using her Sharingan she looks to see if there are anything down put her eyes and chakra sensory together looking for anything. Nothing showed up nor “felt”.

“Tsk”

She clinched her teeth together. She was trying to get her mind off what she was dreaming about but she slips back in.

“Dad why? Why didn’t you fight back? You talked about praying to the Old and New Gods. Why didn’t you pray that day? These beings aren’t real or even if they are they don’t care about us. We are nothing but body suits to them probably. I have never felt as someone was protecting me but myself. I gained all this power because of me and I’ll gain more because of me. I have a new family and I’ll protect them but I still keep my distance because anyone could be lying for their own agenda. The truth is all I seek in this world and will use anyone or any method to gain it. Father I hope you are still here haunting those who wronged you.”

Arya walks towards the town of this landmark. She looked around noticing one thing about it. It didn’t have any of those rocks she found earlier and has past through. She had picked up on it where the crystal was but she really was paying attention this time. Could there be any other areas that didn’t have these moon rocks. Such a large chunk of the moon was gone and fell down from the sky. There should be something.

“Sir could I ask you something?”

She holds her left index finger out notifying the man that she was talking to her.

“I’m in a rush. I don’t have any time to talk.”

He had turn around towards her and back to the original direction he was going. The man was kind of rude. He rushed off leaving her in his dust. She puts down her hand and clinches it. She looks at another man and the lock eyes for a split second which was more than enough for her. With the usage of the Sharingan, she uses an unique ability of it and extract information from the lady.

The lady falls to the ground and gets up slowly holding her head a little bit with her left hand. She was wondering what happened but couldn’t figure it out. She continued her walk as Arya stands there and marches off a seat and sits down. She got some information out of her and shel was right. The place had no moon rocks know to fall here. She could be just thinking it’s because the shape of the landmark but she could be overthinking. She sits there looking out drifting into her head looking at people walk by.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion

1040 +5% -15 -5 -10 =1110 Chakra Pool
160 Health Pool

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Examine the depleted crystalline apotheotic shard (C-rank)
Having only studied the crystal visually, Alucard arrivedat the town where Lilith waited. They were greeted by the locals, who some recognized their saviour returning to them. It had been.. Too long.

The Alucard!?
A small group of people in mixed ages ran towards him and Lilith, the latter of who had no idea of the weight he carried on this Island. They surrounded them, all with a praising intent. One of them reached out to Lilith giving an indication of wanting to hug her.

Aww who’s this little cutie?
Lilith blushed but replied in a respectable way.

Eh, i am Lilith. Alucard’s daughter, you all seem to know him.. How come?

We-

There’s no time for this idle chit-chat.

Alucard’s voice was that of determination yet hinting of a childs eagerness. He raised his right hand, grabbing the crystal and held it above for the people to see.

What is this? Are you fucks growing crystal meth or some shit? I didn’t approve of this business, i won’t say i won’t judge you but..
The people looked at it and then looked all around them as if they were to tell him they hadn’t seen it before, ironically.

It is one of the unaccounted for crystals that started to rupture from the ground. They came not from the sky, like the many shards that rained down on the world during the cataclysm. We are the lucky ones, no doubt thanks to your heroism O’great Alucard. You did something to spare us didn’t you not?
Her reply didn’t provide much information other than they didn’t seem to be originating from the moon. If they had ruptured randomly from the ground it must be something in the depths of the underworld that were related to their origin, perhaps. While this was usefull he needed to know more.

Has anyone tried to make any use of them? Who knows the most of these things around here? Oh and... sure..
A man appeared from the masses, standing out with a very distinct appearance of that of a scientist. He wore a white apron and had large purple goggles covering almost his entire head.

The Alucard is looking for me, should he want to know more of these crystals. Come along to my house.
Lilith wasn’t interested in the debacle and instead decided to stay around with the villagers, perhaps she would learn more of her fathers impact over this Island while he went off to study the crystal with the oddball. Alucard studied the man in depth with his Tenseigan as if he was suspicious of something. His thoughts were kept to himself though as the man introduced him to his basement filled with optics and hardware that were designed for geology. Rock saws and diggers along with other equipment riddled the floor and the shelves. In the middle a polished table with some serious optic equipment with several crystal shards collected and analysed.

Impressive huh? Anyway, as your name carries weight around here i figured i would offer you a glimpse into what i’ve learned of these crystals. My name’s Orwin, but you can call me Oracle.

How long have you studied them and what have you learned.. Oracle?

The man reached for the crystal that Alucard had grabbed on a whim on their way to the town. He studied it briefly through his goggles.

You a geologist or something? This was quite a decent example you plucked there honestly. Maybe it’s because of your Tenseigan hoohoohoo.
Alucard looked at him with skepticism, but could his words actually be true. Was there something in Alucard’s dojutsu that made him able to dissect these shards better than the average man? It’s not like they were filled with chakra or anything though and while the Tenseigan carried the same telescopic traits of that of the Byuakugan it didn’t really help him in his pick of this particular shard. He just took the compliment and carried on.

About my question.. You were sayin?
The Oracle placed Alucard’s crystal underneath the optic instrument and began studying it firmly.

Unfortunately, i have not learned much. But i can tell you this. The crystals appeared from the earth, like Himawari out in the town square said. What is interesting though is their abiogenesis. Sure, they might not be ”alive” but they are more than just regular crystals found in the silica domains you common people call caves.. Anyway, each crystal is rooted into a cluster that can reach hundreds of meters below the surface. At first, i thought that they might’ve been a relative to fungi infused with silica and minerals. Afterall, life has already adapted and morphed with volcanic rocks in the depths of the oceans so i thought.. Why not? It was a pipe-dream.
He continued.

These crystals don’t feed on anything and don’t seem to care where they grove or spring out. Once they reach a certain height relative to their ”roots” they also stop growing. Now, the most interesting part of these crystals may not be their random appearance on our Island, and yes, i’ve asked colleagues around the globe if they have seen these elsewhere and.. Nada! Anyway, as i was saying. The most interesting part of these crystals is that they seem to carry pockets within themselves. When these pockets are filled with either air or water, the crystals seem to not act. However, should one conduct energy in the form of say.. Electricity through the crystals they do not simply shatter due to the dance of the electrons like your other common rocks. Instead they start to radiate and glow in a pale hue.
He went on..

I am no Shinobi carrying with me the five elements or whatever and all i’ve been able to test out is electricity and soundwaves. But you, you might be able to help in our research and charge these crystals up and fulfill whatever purpose they have. You of all people might have what it takes as a Chimera with your unparalleled arsenal of elements.
He handed the crystal back to Alucard, convincing him of trying to charge it up using chakra of different elements to see how it would react. Alucard sighed, another thing for him to do.. Why would things never just fucking work without any hassle. He grabbed the top and the bottom of his crystal and gathered up his chakra. He would try the raiton element first but he was quite delicate with the voltage. Crystals and lightning don’t usually mix well together, and if he would be pierced by thousands of shards as a result of his test, he would have the Oracle’s head. Starting off with the lowest rank he could produce, Alucard used the standard lightning release.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

This amount of chakra pierced through the crystal and as he had been told, the result would be of a slight pale hue radiating within the crystal. Soon as the chakra dispersed into it, there was nothing but a silent disappointment as the crystal’s charge vanished.

Come now Alucard, that’s toy levels of lightning chakra. You can do better than that can’t you?
Alucard looked at the Oracle with a grunt. He amped up but used a non-damaging non-focused charge of the lightning release and pumped it through the crystal. He would not go higher than this with his lightning style for security reasons. Should S-rank offensive lightning techniques backfire, it would result in the destruction of the whole damn town and he did not want another damn bounty on his ass.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Mid if channeled through a medium)
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+10 if used to boost weapon damage)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electricity from their body. It can be used as an omnidirectional attack or be channeled through weapons, the ground or other conductive mediums. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it has great numbing and paralyzing effects. To channel Nagashi through a medium, the user needs to focus the technique into one of his hands which will then be put in contact with the medium and can only choose to either do a widespread attack throughout his whole body or to channel it into something; he cannot achieve both usages at the same time. Despite not having much destructive or damaging properties, Nagashi can be used to destroy low rank earthen and wooden structures and even negate chakra on the ground to stop high ranked earth and wood techniques. It has also been noted that Lightning Specialists that have mastered Lightning to the highest degree can resist total paralyzation, although they still feel the pain and numbing effects.
Note: Paralyzation lasts 1 turn if sucessful but is ineffective against bios who have a primary Lightning Specialty

With the higher amount of chakra, Alucard predicted a better result but his disappointment was in due as the crystal acted just the same as his previous technique. It was as if responded to energy but lightning style just wasn’t it.

This shit is broken..
Alucard started to get frustrated, yet he tried once more but switched to his Dust release. An element that combined air, fire and earth into one resulting in the only known Kekkei Tota that exist. He channeled the element into the crystal in no different fashion than his previous trials.

(Jinton: Chūmon suru chikai | Dust Release: Oath to Order)
Range: N/A
Chakra: 30/40(-10/15 turn)
Damage: 60/80
Description: Oath to orde is a simple technique which combines dust release and advances chakra manipulation. The user touches any object they want to affect or weaves three seals to affect an object up to mid-range away from them this coating will originate from the users body and spread its way towards/around the object the user wants to use this technique on. The technique infuses a chosen object(as long as it has a physical structure, such as a solid or liquid, summonings, clones and the user themselves cannot) and coat it with a 3D barrier, only a mm thick. This barrier will disintigrate anything it touches and deal massive amount of damage following the S/W of dust release. This barrier can only coat one object at a time or if S-rank version is used, two objects can be coated at the same time but each coating will be of A-rank. The user can send additional chakra passively to fuel the technique, making it last longer at the cost of their chakra reserves.

Note: A-rank variation can only be used four times per battle while S-rank version can only be used twice.
Note: Requires a cooldown of two turns after usage for S-rank version but only one turn for A-rank version.
Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.

The crystal started to glow in a pale hue once more but with a different tone to it. It was either because it responded to the different chakra or it was because the chakra of Dust release itself was of a different color than that of lightning release. Whatever the cause, the end result was still the same as before. Although he was still pissed off, Alucard realized how strong this crystal actually was. It had survived being injected with both raiton and jinton, two elements that were intrinsically strong to earth-based materials. The Oracle observed the results in a more professional manner than Alucard and was astounded by the results while the former was disappointed. He would’ve honestly preferred the shit blowing up in his face than this boring results.

Got another one in you?

This is the final try.. If nothing happens here i will have to take it with me to study it further. Maybe to..

Best of luck. I will watch and examine.
In his final attempt, alucard weaved a single handseal and breathed a stream of liquid krypton upon the piece he was holding still with his two hands. The cryogenic fluid carried no means of hazard towards crystalline structures except the nature of super-cooling them in a rapid succession. This in turn made solid matter sturdier as their atoms clumped together more and also shrunk the piece ever so slightly.

(Kuriputon: Feruinta | Liquid Krypton Release: Felwinter)
Chakra: 10-40(-10 per turn when sustained)
Damage: 20-80
Description: Felwinter is a multi-ranked technique that serves as the basic, jack-of-all-trades technique of the Krypton release. It can be created from existing sources(air) or from the user directly. Depending on how much chakra he/she spends it amps the technique further and thus produces more liquid Krypton. The force of the torrent of the ultra cold liquid will also become greater the more chakra is spent into the technique. But even so, small amounts of liquid Krypton may be enough for some occasions too. Through this technique, the user will be able to create small or large torrents of the liquid Krypton, create a huge "sea" of the ultra cold liquid or manipulate pre-existing liquid Krypton to form into huge hands or small flying liquid bullets. Even though the possibilities are essentially endless, since the release is indeed liquid it cannot maintain any lasting functional structures unless chakra is used to sustain the releases state. Sort of like water which can be formed into a dragon but needs chakra to sustain its form in such case. D, C and B ranks can be used indefinitely while B-ranks will require one handseal; Hare. A rank variation can be used up to 4 times, but will start to require two handseals; Hare - Ox. S-rank variation requires three handseals; Hare - Ox - Rabbit - and can be used up to 3 times per battle.

Note: B-ranks require a single handseal, A ranks two handseals and S rank three handseals.
Note: A rank version can be used 4 times per battle, S rank 3.
Note: No Krypton Above A-rank after using S-rank version in the same turn and next.

This produced the most disappointing result of them all. The crystal neither radiated or created it’s pale hue. Instead it just became a frozen turd that was so cold that Alucard had to place it on the floor in order not to get frostbite. The Oracle laughed at the debacle as Alucard channeled fire chakra through his hands in order to re-heat them.

Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Alucard grabbed the crystal shard while giving the Oracle the finger as he exited his house upon which he saw Lilith making some conversation with the townsfolk. He approached her, clenching the crystal between his arm and his chest.

Come now little one, we’re leaving.
He readied himself for departure.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Examine the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard (C-Rank Mission).

Reaching the shoreline away from all that may be hurt, Horus took out the purple crystal acquired from the fields and felt it was time he experimented with it. He held it in up in front of him focussing on it with his rinnegan. He examined every detail closely. Even up close it showed no traces of chakra. Closing his eyes now, he focussed, reaching out feeling everything around him through his Yin/Yang sensory. With this he could feel the life forms and chakra of everything around him. His creation's life burned strong. The lives of all those that dwelled on the island he felt like a series of candles lit on a dark night, or like stars in the clear sky. Some shone brighter than others. Though where he knew the crystal should be, there was nothing. All's he felt was emptiness. What a curious thing.

From what he'd heard, these crystals hadn't been here before the Cataclysm. Something had caused them to form yet no one knew why. It would seem there had been many who had ventured here seeking these crystals, but what secrets had they found? Had they found anything? He then remembered the unique crystal that he found on the body of the man within that rift. Taking the blue sapphire from his pocked, he held it next to the purple crystal. They were clearly different. What would happen if they touched? Why else would someone else attack him on site if there wasn't some use to the sapphire he'd held. Horus was about to place the two together but hesitated, turning to look down at Salamander sat next to him.

"Maybe we should be move careful just in case?" He asked. Salamander simply tilted his head. Horus placed the crystals near each other, picking up Salamander and walking 10 meters away, thinking that was a safe enough distance to react should something go wrong. Salamander hid behind Horus's right leg, peering around waiting for something to go wrong. Horus reached out his hand, passively activating his Rinnegan, using the powers of gravity to pull the crystal into his Sapphire, slowly it moved before making contact....

Horus braced himself, standing on edge waiting for something to happen. Seconds passed turning in to a minutes. Nothing. Well that was a let down. He walked back over to the crystals picking them up to see if there was any changes as Salamander raced behind him trying to keep up. As they both looked at them, Salamander looked up and let out a tiny roar. "You're right maybe we should try that." Horus spoke. Though Salamander couldn't talk, through their mental connection he could communicate his ideas to Horus. He'd suggested seeing how the crystal reacted to the elements. He placed the sapphire back in his pocket as he sat down with the crystal placing it on the sand. Salamander hopped onto his shoulder.

First up was to test it's reaction to heat. The best way to do that was through the use of fire release. Horus held his hand over the crystal creating a small flame seeing how it reacted. He struggled to keep the flames from becoming too hot due to his natural chakra enhancements. After a few seconds, nothing seemed to change, so he increased the potency of his flames. The flames roared around his entire arm as he heated the crystal. After a few seconds nothing seemed to happen. It seemed all he'd done is made it hot to touch. Conjuring some water, he dropped it onto the crystal rapidly cooling it to see if it would shattered from the sudden change in temperature. Though, the only notable change was the steam given off from the water evaporating.

With temperature being out of the question, it was time to see if it could hold any form of static charge or electricity. He touched the crystal with the back of his hand, ensuring it had cooled enough for him to touch. Turning his hand over, placing it on the crystal, he began to release a static charge from his hand to see if the crystal reacted. He looked on with his rinnegan to see if any of his power was drawn into the crystal, though nothing happened. He channelled even more lightning to absolutely no avoid. The only thing happening was he was getting tired from his efforts. With a sigh, he placed the crystal in his pouch with his sapphire.

"Well, seems this was a dead end ay pal? Guess it is just a weird crystal that came from lord knows where." Horus thought for a moment. "Seems those rifts are just hostile portals. These crystals are a dead end, where else can we find answers to the state of the world?"

Jutsu used

( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The Deva Path grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These gravity manipulating techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, five seconds being the basic minimum. The Deva Path also grants another ability: Chibaku Tensei which allows the user to create a huge makeshift terrestrial body from all the surrounding matter that is attracted to a black sphere released by this technique.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies with access to the Six Paths Ability.

( Bensho Ten’in ) - Universal Pull
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user is able to use Deva Path's gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Unlike Shinra Tensei, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him. The technique follows the same nature of Shinra Tensei but used on a focused manner and instead of pushing, pulling the enemy.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan Bios with the (Tendō) - Deva Path active

Damage: 20+30

(Katon: kensei no doragon ) - Fire Release: Power of the Dragon
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: 40+30
Description: This technique is specialised for thought who have great control over their fire chakra. This is usually used in close combat where the user will release their fire chakra around a part of their body covering them in fire. Due to it being the users chakra and not that strong, it wont hurt the user, which can be quit painful if an opponent is hit by it. When someone/something is hit by these flames created be the user, it will great a burst of flames on impace from the user, to burn the target more and producing some additional concussive force.
Note: can stay active for 2 turns at a time
Note: Can't use water jutsu at the same time

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30+30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Damage: 20+30
Description: The user moves his palm unleashing a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Mid if channeled through a medium)
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+10 if used to boost weapon damage)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electricity from their body. It can be used as an omnidirectional attack or be channeled through weapons, the ground or other conductive mediums. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it has great numbing and paralyzing effects. To channel Nagashi through a medium, the user needs to focus the technique into one of his hands which will then be put in contact with the medium and can only choose to either do a widespread attack throughout his whole body or to channel it into something; he cannot achieve both usages at the same time. Despite not having much destructive or damaging properties, Nagashi can be used to destroy low rank earthen and wooden structures and even negate chakra on the ground to stop high ranked earth and wood techniques. It has also been noted that Lightning Specialists that have mastered Lightning to the highest degree can resist total paralyzation, although they still feel the pain and numbing effects.
Note: Paralyzation lasts 1 turn if sucessful but is ineffective against bios who have a primary Lightning Specialty

LLM

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Examine the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard (C-Rank Mission).

In the heart of an ancient, mystical forest, away from the bustling world of shinobi and their ceaseless battles, Akhwera stood on the shore of a tranquil lake. It was a serene sanctuary where the echoes of conflict could not reach, a place where the tranquil waters mirrored the tranquil depths of his thoughts. In his hand, he held the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard, a relic whose origins were shrouded in mystery, much like the very forest that cradled it.

As the first rays of dawn painted the sky in hues of orange and gold, Akhwera brought the crystal before his eyes, focusing his keen perception on it. He could feel the flow of natural energy, the essence of the forest itself, and he yearned to harness this power to unveil the crystal's secrets. With a deep breath, he entered Sage Mode, allowing the natural energy to permeate his being, enhancing his senses and perception.

( Kanpekinanin Gama Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Toad Sage Mode
Type: Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x3. Their strength increases, empowering Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. Lastly, the user gains access to toad anatomy, Sage Art: Frog Kata and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

His eyes, now imbued with the power of Sage Mode, gazed intently at the crystal. The Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard remained an enigma, its surface seemingly impervious to the flow of natural energy. It defied his attempts to discern its purpose or nature.

Closing his eyes, Akhwera delved deeper into the resonance of natural energy around him. He extended his senses, reaching out to the life force and chakra of all living things, from the tiniest insects to the ancient trees that towered overhead. The interconnected web of life on the island pulsated like a vibrant tapestry, with some life forms shining brighter than others. Yet, where the crystal should have resonated with the energies of existence, there was only emptiness—an absence that defied reason.

These crystals, he knew, had not existed prior to the Cataclysm, an event that had reshaped the world and its mysteries. They were newcomers to the realm of existence, enigmatic arrivals that raised questions yet answered none.

With Sage Mode enhancing his perception and connection to the natural world, Akhwera's determination to unravel the mysteries of the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard only grew stronger. He couldn't help but feel that the answers he sought lay within the heart of this enigmatic crystal.

Focusing his will and the profound knowledge of Sage Mode, Akhwera attempted to channel natural energy directly into the crystal. He believed that perhaps the infusion of this ancient, harmonious energy might unlock the secrets hidden within the shard. His hands moved with precision, and his senses reached out, attempting to bridge the gap between the living world and the crystal's impenetrable facade.

(Sutōnhikigaeru No Tatchi) Touch of the Stone Toad
Chakra cost: 20
Description: A highly advanced and dangerous technique which allows the user to manipulate his Senjutsu chakra to rush through the point of impact of a fist, finger, kick or anything that the user touches. The user will use the control over senjutsu chakra which is spread across his body, but this time not using it to increase the range and strength, but rather have the amounts of senjutsu chakra to travel inside the body of the opponent which he is currently battling. The amounts of chakra release and inserted to the opponent's body, will plant themselves on that specific part of the body, and due to the nature of senjutsu chakra being very difficult to control, the chakra will remain in a disbalanced state, and slowly petrify itself and the connected part of the body into stone. This effect is observed as the natural disbalance of senjutsu chakra inside the human body, will force itself into petrification, so turning into stone, if the user cannot correctly balance the amounts of chakra needed. As the amounts sent to the enemy’s body are fairly small, the petrification process will begin seconds after the impact with said body part is made. The trace amounts of chakra are low enough, and very separate from the enemy’s natural chakra flow, so placing it under control will be virtually impossible. The effects caused by this technique last for two turns in total before the Senjutsu chakra will slowly seep out of their body, making it functional again. The petrification process will stop the normal function of the part hit.
Note:
- The technique can be used 3 times per battle
- Must be in Toad Sage Mode
- Up to 5 areas can be petrified at once
- Each touch and petrification consumes 10 chakra points
Note: Reduces sage mode by one turn
Approved:

However, to his growing frustration, the crystal remained unresponsive. It refused to absorb the natural energy he offered, as if repelling his attempts to unveil its secrets. Each effort he made to coax the crystal into revealing its purpose yielded only a profound sense of futility.

As Akhwera's attempts to infuse the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard with natural energy yielded no results, a growing sense of frustration and determination welled up within him. He realized that a gentler touch might not be enough to unveil the crystal's secrets. With a heavy sigh, he reluctantly deactivated his Sage Mode, feeling the receding currents of natural energy that had heightened his senses.

Now, a more forceful approach beckoned him. As a shinobi well-versed in the art of combat, he understood that sometimes, unveiling mysteries required not just finesse but a willingness to confront the unknown head-on. Drawing upon his arsenal of jutsu, he decided to resort to a more direct and violent method.

Akhwera retrieved a pouch filled with fine black powder, an explosive substance that had served him well in various missions. He meticulously spread the powder around the crystal, creating a small ring that surrounded it like a halo of potential destruction. With his hands steady and resolve unwavering, he ignited the powder, causing a controlled explosion that sent fiery tendrils dancing around the crystal's surface.

Kayakuton: Kono burō | Gunpowder: Blow This
Chakra: 15/40
Damage: 30/80
Description: The most rudimentary technique of the element. By focusing Gunpowder chakra throughout their body, into the surrounding ground, the user is able to create tools and constructs made of Gunpowder. These can range from kunais to full length swords and spears for close combat. It may also include different traps such as rising gunpowder from beneath the enemy similarly to the water imprisonment technique. This also includes pillars, walls and other complex constructs. Whenever the user is in physical contact with his creations, he can at will make it change its shape and form; from a sword to a spear or a pillar to an orb etc. (this does not include rank of the jutsu which remains the same no matter what the technique morphs into). The techniques vary in size and power depending on the amount of chakra utilized, where the S-rank version of this technique allows someone to make jutsus as big as the canon ‘Destructive Earth Rising Pillars’. However when these constructs come into contact with any form of fire or an element that can create heat or a flame, these constructs explode immediately. The user can at will cause a weapon in his hand or any construct on the field, which he has made through this jutsu, to immediately explode (costing 5 chakra). The user can make multiple objects but the power is divided between them, for example if the user makes two swords with the A rank use, each sword will be B rank in power.

When these constructs explode, with the explosive power of gunpowder, the release shockwaves around proportional to the size of the technique that was detonated. These shockwaves contain no chakra and are just a result of the detonation, carrying the same rank as the jutsu used. Techniques B rank and below release a shockwave 5m around the gunpowder. A ranks release an shockwave up to 10m around the blast. S ranks and above release a blast 15m around the explosion.Should the user create an A rank construct, when it's detonated but the user or another means, the blast will release a shockwave 10m around, which is a double edge blade, as the user will be struck if within range.

Note:
- S-rank versions can be used 3 times per match. With 2 turns between uses. No gunpowder above A rank in the following turn. A-rank can be used 4 times per battle.
- C-rank can be done with hand gestures. B-ranks require a single hand seal. A-ranks require 2 hand seals. S-ranks require 3 handseals.

Approved: https://animebase.me/threads/custom-element-jutsu-submission.764501/post-22117341

The detonation echoed through the tranquil forest, briefly shattering the stillness that had enveloped the scene. Yet, as the acrid scent of smoke lingered in the air and the remnants of the explosion dissipated, Akhwera's hopes were once again dashed. The crystal remained unscathed, its surface as pristine and enigmatic as ever.

It was as if the crystal itself defied any attempts to alter its form or extract its secrets through brute force. Akhwera stood there, his gaze fixed upon the unyielding artifact, a testament to his relentless pursuit of knowledge and the enduring mysteries that cloaked the world.

With his attempts to unlock the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard's secrets yielding no results, Akhwera's determination remained unbroken. He knew that the crystal held answers, even if it refused to reveal them through conventional means. With a solemn acceptance of the crystal's defiance, he carefully collected the artifact, placing it securely within a protective pouch. The crystal was not merely an enigma; it was a challenge, one that he was determined to overcome.

Standing amidst the ancient forest, Akhwera contemplated his next move. The world had been in turmoil, with rifts tearing through the fabric of reality, creating chaos and uncertainty. These mysterious crystals, newcomers to the world, held a connection to the rifts, and Akhwera felt a growing urgency to uncover the truth.

As he pondered his options, he thought of the rifts themselves—those anomalies that had become a harbinger of chaos and instability. The rifts were a global phenomenon, appearing in various regions of the world. If there was any hope of unraveling the secrets of the crystals and their connection to the rifts, he needed to gather information from different sources.

Akhwera decided to embark on a journey, one that would take him to the far reaches of the shinobi world, seeking out knowledge, insights, and perhaps allies who could shed light on the mysteries that had consumed his thoughts. It was a quest that would lead him to confront the rifts head-on, to understand their origin, purpose, and the role these crystals played in the cataclysmic events that had befallen the world.

With a sense of purpose and an unyielding resolve, Akhwera set forth from the tranquil forest, the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard in his possession, a symbol of his unwavering pursuit of answers.

- Leaving Landmark

Travel Itinerary: #188 -> #261 -> #23 -> #22 -> #263 ->#70 -> #73 -> #75 -> #79 -> #83 -> #87 -> #93
Departing #188 Moon Isle at 7:30 (26/09/23)
#188: 7:30 - 8:30
#261: 8.30 - 9.30
#23: 9.30 - 10.30
#22: 10.30 - 11.30
#263: 11.30 - 12.30
#70: 12.30 - 13.30
#73: 13.30 - 14:30
#75: 14:30 - 15:30
#79: 15:30 - 16:30
#83: 16:30 - 17:30
#87: 17:30 - 18:30
#93: Arrival
Arriving at #93 at 18:30 (26/09/23)

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arya in her dream as she sleeps goes back into the past. She sees her father being behead multiples times back to back which wakes her up. Tears flow down her face as she opens her eyes with her Sharingan showing. The anger and revenge takes over her body as she tightens up her hand holding the crystal. She looks down at it as she opens up her hand. The crystal still looking the same as before. She gets up slowly from the ground putting the piece of crystal away. In the distance she can see the crystal and all its glory. It radiated with a glow that wasn’t easy to ignore. Such things doesn’t happen just out the blue. The lady walks towards the area of the crystal looking down at the ground.

Using her Sharingan she looks to see if there are anything down put her eyes and chakra sensory together looking for anything. Nothing showed up nor “felt”.

“Tsk”

She clinched her teeth together. She was trying to get her mind off what she was dreaming about but she slips back in.

“Dad why? Why didn’t you fight back? You talked about praying to the Old and New Gods. Why didn’t you pray that day? These beings aren’t real or even if they are they don’t care about us. We are nothing but body suits to them probably. I have never felt as someone was protecting me but myself. I gained all this power because of me and I’ll gain more because of me. I have a new family and I’ll protect them but I still keep my distance because anyone could be lying for their own agenda. The truth is all I seek in this world and will use anyone or any method to gain it. Father I hope you are still here haunting those who wronged you.”

Arya walks towards the town of this landmark. She looked around noticing one thing about it. It didn’t have any of those rocks she found earlier and has past through. She had picked up on it where the crystal was but she really was paying attention this time. Could there be any other areas that didn’t have these moon rocks. Such a large chunk of the moon was gone and fell down from the sky. There should be something.

“Sir could I ask you something?”

She holds her left index finger out notifying the man that she was talking to her.

“I’m in a rush. I don’t have any time to talk.”

He had turn around towards her and back to the original direction he was going. The man was kind of rude. He rushed off leaving her in his dust. She puts down her hand and clinches it. She looks at another man and the lock eyes for a split second which was more than enough for her. With the usage of the Sharingan, she uses an unique ability of it and extract information from the lady.

The lady falls to the ground and gets up slowly holding her head a little bit with her left hand. She was wondering what happened but couldn’t figure it out. She continued her walk as Arya stands there and marches off a seat and sits down. She got some information out of her and shel was right. The place had no moon rocks know to fall here. She could be just thinking it’s because the shape of the landmark but she could be overthinking. She sits there looking out drifting into her head looking at people walk by.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion

1040 +5% -15 -5 -10 =1110 Chakra Pool
160 Health Pool
Servant, Order of the Golden Amputation

The servant remained searching for their master, waiting at this location knowing it would draw many for different reasons. Overhearing the girl, they felt they had found their target, making it the ideal time to reveal themselves. Then slowly walked over with a crystal in hand, their hood still up hiding their identity completely. They held out the crystal to the girl as they spoke.

"They fall from the heavens to pollute our lands without care nor thought. Masses die and they claim the lands for themselves. It's almost unbelievable. Now this, these crystals that corrupt even this far island and for what...? What would it mean to rid the world of the divine, where humanity could take their rightful place in peace?"

The voice spoke in a distant manor as though lost in their own thoughts, baiting the little girl to reveal more of her ideals.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️

The servant remained searching for their master, waiting at this location knowing it would draw many for different reasons. Overhearing the girl, they felt they had found their target, making it the ideal time to reveal themselves. Then slowly walked over with a crystal in hand, their hood still up hiding their identity completely. They held out the crystal to the girl as they spoke.

"They fall from the heavens to pollute our lands without care nor thought. Masses die and they claim the lands for themselves. It's almost unbelievable. Now this, these crystals that corrupt even this far island and for what...? What would it mean to rid the world of the divine, where humanity could take their rightful place in peace?"

The voice spoke in a distant manor as though lost in their own thoughts, baiting the little girl to reveal more of her ideals.

Arya looks towards the person hiding behind their hood. Who was this person? Were they talking to her? She gets up in a quick manner putting her left hand on her gunbai on her back.

“Who are you?”

The Uchiha doesn’t know what the person heard but they must of heard everything. She said this in a manner where she wanted to be heard and afraid of. She notice the crystal in the person’s hand. She was asking herself did they know anything about this crystal, possibly. Maybe she could get some answers out of this person.

“What do you know about this crystal? What do you mean get rid of divine? They aren’t real.”

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arya looks towards the person hiding behind their hood. Who was this person? Were they talking to her? She gets up in a quick manner putting her left hand on her gunbai on her back.

“Who are you?”

The Uchiha doesn’t know what the person heard but they must of heard everything. She said this in a manner where she wanted to be heard and afraid of. She notice the crystal in the person’s hand. She was asking herself did they know anything about this crystal, possibly. Maybe she could get some answers out of this person.

“What do you know about this crystal? What do you mean get rid of divine? They aren’t real.”

It was that simple in getting the attention of those who clearly had their issues with that which they didn't understand. They were so locked in this moment questioning who they were talking to, rather than the grand stage of which the current events were playing out. It was time someone opened their eyes.
"You wish they weren't real. You can't hide from the truth. How could the heavens fall otherwise? How could these beings take hold of land that belonged to your forefathers? If you doubt my words, follow the signs, seek the underworld... you've heard the rumours. When your eyes are open to the truth... use this..."
With that, the servant passed a communication scroll to the girl. With that they left. It would be in the hands of the young girl to make up her mind.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️

It was that simple in getting the attention of those who clearly had their issues with that which they didn't understand. They were so locked in this moment questioning who they were talking to, rather than the grand stage of which the current events were playing out. It was time someone opened their eyes.

"You wish they weren't real. You can't hide from the truth. How could the heavens fall otherwise? How could these beings take hold of land that belonged to your forefathers? If you doubt my words, follow the signs, seek the underworld... you've heard the rumours. When your eyes are open to the truth... use this..."

With that, the servant passed a communication scroll to the girl. With that they left. It would be in the hands of the young girl to make up her mind.

Arya was puzzled with the person as she let her hand down from her gunbai. Could she actually be living in a fantasy world? The person got to her mentally. She still had her eyes on them. She remembered the rumors and did hear someone talking about the underworld.

“Hmm”

She sighs a little bit but did want to find answers. She reach her right hand out and took the scroll. She had seen one of these before and even knew how to make one. She knew exactly what this meant. She had to leave to go to the underworld. She sits back down putting the scroll away and taking the crystal out.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
-Examine the Depleted Crystalline Apotheotic Shard (C Rank)
_____
Arya sits down looking at the crystal and trying to figure out what that person from before was talking about. How could a crystal just appear out of nowhere? Arya's chakra sensory still active as always she still didn’t sense any form of chakra at all. It was natural from her understanding. Whatever this was she had to get answers and maybe that person can give them to her. They said go get the underworld but what for exactly? Arya still wonders as she moves the crystal through her hand. The young Uchiha activates her base Sharingan then advances. The advanced form turns into a pattern of circles one after another. Nothing changed from each advance.

She wanted to see if it could be some kind of special Genjutsu that even the most advanced of the Sharingan can’t escape but still had some kind of trace of chakra that the chakra sensory was being blocked from. Using her circle pattern eyes she didn’t even see a barrier surrounding the crystal. She has heard of barriers that could keep chakra signatures from being sensed from all forms of chakra sensors, be it doujutsu or natural chakra sensory abilities. Nothing was working and she still wasn’t even close to getting any answers. This crystal has to have some kind of answers for her.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye

Arya channels some earth chakra through the ground right in front of her. A hilt starts to rise and right after the hammer head starts to form at the piece of the hilt still connected to the ground. She placed the crystal right next to the newly formed hammer. She performs a hand seal and with it she grabs hold of the hammer increasing the weight and damage right along with it. She picks it up and brings it down on top of the crystals she just layer down on the ground. Nothing happened , not even a scratch. The hammer itself didn’t even crack under the pressure of the crystal. It was tougher than it was.

“What is this? What was that persona talking about How could the heavens fall?”

She leaned back down grabbing the crystal left hand as she put down the hammer right before picking it up.

(Doton: Rokkuhanmā) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique

“Such a stubborn object.”

She channels chakra directly into the crystal. The chakra doesn’t even insert itself into the crystal, it just surrounds it and has no effect on it. She advances the chakra even more, hoping to have it react to lightning. She sends jolts of lightning from her hand to the crystal. At the very least the crystal should have some form of glow. Nothing at all, not even the slightest.

“More”

She increases the chakra output by doubling it and holds the crystal out in front of him with both hands holding the crystal in the middle of them. The lightning comes from both hands from an orb of lightning. The crystal is the orb’s target releasing waves of crackling lightning down on it. The results were the same m, nothing happened at all. Arya tosses the crystal at a nearby tree in anger. She didn’t understand this at all. How can something just appear if it has no chakra signature nor reacts to chakra itself. The young Uchiha got angry at the results and just thought about the stupid crystal.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder

(Raiton: Sandāboruto) - Lightning Style: Thunderbolt

She walks over to the tree which has the imprint of the crystal where it smashed into it at. She instantly activates her special mode which grants her multiple different abilities but one of them she wanted to use was the ability to sense life force. She can sense all life force around her. Can sense the smallest of life forces which are insects and the largest being human beings. The crystal didn’t have a trace of life force. Crystal wasn’t alive as if it didn’t exist at all. It was as if it was just dirt itself. Nothing but nature but isn’t nature itself. Even this form was no help to her. She expels all the senjutsu chakra out into the world releasing the form giving the senjutsu chakra back to Mother Nature herself. She puts the crystal away. Nothing was helping but one thing went through her mind, the Underworld. The person talked about it so maybe she can get some answers there. She deactivated her eyes, also bringing them back to normal. The only thing still active is her chakra sensory which to her doesn’t use any chakra at all thanks to her speciality. She didn’t know this could be a trap but she didn’t have anything else to go off of besides that person and the rumors.

( Mokuton Sennin Modo ) - Wood Sage Mode

“Guess I have no choice in the matters at this point.”

Arya heads off to the Underworld but as she knows it by Irkalla. She remembered the rumors so she headed out.

1110 +5% chakra regeneration per day which a three days Chakra Pool =1410 -15 -35 -5 -15 -30 -15 -30 -200 =1065
160 Health Pool

Last edited: