pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Versuvio found something that might be cool it adds moods to the site heres the link for the link you gave use to look at.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, it would make the list under the avatar even longer than it is..
And most of the ppl dont even look at it..
And you got that from another site.. Do you want this site to copy other sites?
To lose its originality?

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can already make that clear..
Under your username..
If your angry just write pissed.. Evryone knows by now your rank..
But thats not point..
Then the site will lose originality. As you said, you got that from another site

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are very narrow minded arent you?So what I got it from another site I have added great Ideas to this site and have hekped as mnay peolpe (even you)with avatars and how to`s on the site just because someone else does it does not make it unoriginal.And as far as people dont check there avatar how mnay times have you changed your avatar and sig?Thats my point you dont like it and wanna turn this into a fight its not a big deal dude.I`m just posting my suggestions you act like its law or something.Its just my opinioj on how the site could be better your the only one who disagree.My ideas are site as a whole both users and admin/mods

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you have a problem with me not agreeing?
Isnt that what this thread is for?
Because people could give their opinions..
If that isnt the goal.. Then you just want this to your likings.. Not to the ppls likings..

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
notice your only attacking my ideas hello are you serious you cant even be a great senapi look how you treated poor hinata.Whats wrong with having a missions page? has it and it works fine there check the link and see for yourself.The threads are kinda boring but misions are ok and site related.

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
notice your only attacking my ideas hello are you serious you cant even be a great senapi look how you treated poor hinata.Whats wrong with having a missions page? has it and it works fine there check the link and see for yourself.The threads are kinda boring but misions are ok and site related.
Don't get my student involved in my decisions...

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is another link, wich means these arent your ideas..
They are other sites ideas, and that makes the originalty level go down

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if every one followed your way of thinking then the wolrld wouldnt get any better you take an idea and make it better.if thats the case then this site is vbulletin`s but you dont have a porblem posting here do you ok then whats wrong with making and idea better?

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop acting like youre the leader.
Youre NOT the leader.
And people can give negative comments on something.. that is allowed.. i hope

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Negative commenst are allowed but demeaning others and downgrading there ideas isnt.You just will not get it will you.What your doing isnt helping if you made a demeaning comment.If i said he neji your battle suicke but didnt give input on how to make it better thats the same as what your doing to me