[VS] Monkey D. Luffy vs Charlotte Katakuri who will own the future?

Who wins?

• Luffy

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on the attacks we've seen him perform. His jellybean attack covered the most ground in the most time. And did you not see the word appears? It may be his fastest it may not but from what we've seen it seems to be.

We don't know it's his weakest and I'm sure it's not weaker than his trapping techniques.
You think he has an attack weaker than an attack that got blocked by someone 5+ tiers below him?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol the logic....so fuucking toxic
A brilliant and well thought retort. No wonder you're so well respected on the boards. The jellybean attack is probably his fastest attack because of all the attacks we've seen him use so far it's been the fastest. but I get it, it's easier to revert to childish insults when you can't actually refute a point.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I noticed that the mirror world is barely close to oval I mean the wall(s). What I'm trying to say is that Luffy in G4 will go Jattling hitting the wall, and his punches will bounce everywhere, leads to Katakuri not knowing from which way the attack will come. Just like how it happened to Enel on the flying ship, Maxim. It might happen again.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A brilliant and well thought retort. No wonder you're so well respected on the boards. The jellybean attack is probably his fastest attack because of all the attacks we've seen him use so far it's been the fastest. but I get it, it's easier to revert to childish insults when you can't actually refute a point.
wait my respect on this board???? wow really deep....glad to see you practice what you preach
@bold wasn't an insult...your logic is bad....because it is full of fallacies...e.g. Burden of proof and Argument from silence

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy will win. Sanji was able to avoid what appears to be Katakuri's fastest attack and Luffy is faster than him so he should have him beat in the speed department. He's fought people with mantra which is essentially the same as Katakuri so he should have the edge there. Then there's the biggest reason, the way this last chapter ended;
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
Katakuri says You're right I can't do anything about that and Luffy says understanding what's about to happen won't help him avoid it. The tone is on Luffy's side though it will be a hard fight.
Luffy is only faster tben sanji via gear 4th