[VS] Monkey D. Luffy vs Charlotte Katakuri who will own the future?

Who wins?

• Luffy

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An epic battle is upon us guys, let me know how you personally think this fight will play out.

Who wins and why?

Its easy to say Luffy shouldn't stand a chance, but I don't see the point in them fighting if Luffys just going to get owned mid diff. This fight could also be a huge stepping stone for Luffy, considering he's going to be facing Kaido in the next big arc. He also can't really afford to lose here since there's no one who can help.

I personally feel a stalemate is best for the both of them.

Thoughts?

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy should/will get his awakening....there has to be a reason why Oda made Katakuri's DF a para and similar to Luffys.....but Katakuri should take it in the end....mid-diff

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An epic battle is upon us guys, let me know how you personally think this fight will play out.

Who wins and why?

Its easy to say Luffy shouldn't stand a chance, but I don't see the point in them fighting if Luffys just going to get owned mid diff. This fight could also be a huge stepping stone for Luffy, considering he's going to be facing Kaido in the next big arc. He also can't really afford to lose here since there's no one who can help.

Thoughts?
Luffy will win. Sanji was able to avoid what appears to be Katakuri's fastest attack and Luffy is faster than him so he should have him beat in the speed department. He's fought people with mantra which is essentially the same as Katakuri so he should have the edge there. Then there's the biggest reason, the way this last chapter ended;
You must be registered for see images
Katakuri says You're right I can't do anything about that and Luffy says understanding what's about to happen won't help him avoid it. The tone is on Luffy's side though it will be a hard fight.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I think it'll be a stalemate tbh, maybe Luffy will awaken/reveal another form of Gear 4th (it's implied that there are more besides bound man and tank man iirc).

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy will win. Sanji was able to avoid what appears to be Katakuri's fastest attack and Luffy is faster than him so he should have him beat in the speed department. He's fought people with mantra which is essentially the same as Katakuri so he should have the edge there. Then there's the biggest reason, the way this last chapter ended;
Katakuri says You're right I can't do anything about that and Luffy says understanding what's about to happen won't help him avoid it. The tone is on Luffy's side though it will be a hard fight.
Idk man, I feel like Katakuri let Luffy grab him because he felt like he could beat him no matter what. He also was aware he was dragging him into the mirror world, which I why he said, '' I see, you're right if you do that I won't be able to do anything else."

That jelly bean might be his fastest attack but its definitely not his strongest plus he's versatile so he can figure out other ways to attack if you are faster than him.

I feel like Luffy can learn a lot about his own capabilities in this fight.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He struggled against cracker. Gear 4 is not really what it was against Doffy. ANd hell, even Doflamingo took two rounds of gear 4. PK Luffy will need much more than he's shown against jelly bean man tbh.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mochi is a lot easier to eat than Cracker's hard Haki biscuits so I think his stamina will drag out longer. In terms of physique Luffy is stronger considering that gear 3rd held in place.
If luffy wins (which he will) it would be a big step for him.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk man, I feel like Katakuri let Luffy grab him because he felt like he could beat him no matter what. He also was aware he was dragging him into the mirror world, which I why he said, '' I see, you're right if you do that I won't be able to do anything else."

That jelly bean might be his fastest attack but its definitely not his strongest plus he's versatile so he can figure out other ways to attack if you are faster than him.

I feel like Luffy can learn a lot about his own capabilities in this fight.
He may have but I'm more focused on Luffy's line anyway "It doesn't matter if you know what's coming" It would kind of suck to have Luffy falter after making a claim like that while in the processes of isolating the person for a 1 on 1.

Well yeah it's not his strongest but if it is in fact his fastest then Luffy should get a few good openings on him.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@b Based on what??? Did I miss Katakuri saying that Sanji dodged his fastest attack???
Also the dodge wasn't so much based on speed as it was a testament to how good Sanji's observation haki is which is hinted to be better than Luffy's....also Luffy has not yet faced anyone with this great level of observation haki...Enel could not predict Luffy's movement since Luffy's fighting style is so unorthodox while Katakuri can see the future.....he also didn't even detect him while he were in the snake
First big mom now katakuri lol luffy fanboys....

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That jellybean attack is Kata's weakest attack. It's a fodder level attack that even the likes of Gotti could block it.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who wins and why?

Thoughts?
The future king of pirates is going to win. But a stalemate would be most likely. Luffy just declared a battle and when he does he anit going down untill he dies. And sanji is making a cake to chill out big mom. So i guess next few chapter will be a big battle between these to. Most like going to end with big moms crew joinsing SH

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
probably an interrupted fight. Katakuri has to stay relevant for when Mama returns.
Probably this indeed, perhaps the cake Sanji helps bake will please Big Mom enough to let her pardon the SH crew.. could be pulled off I think. Otherwise Luffy losing isn't an option, plot will protect him regardless of whether or not Katakuri is stronger than him.

Quindale22

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Luffy locked himself with katakuri on purpose to get a better idea on the next step of his DF, we all know Luffy is a battle genius. This might just be another akoji vs Luffy situation where he gets hints after/during the fight. Who needs a time skip when your about to get "trained" by I would say a yonko's right hand.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@b Based on what??? Did I miss Katakuri saying that Sanji dodged his fastest attack???
Also the dodge wasn't so much based on speed as it was a testament to how good Sanji's observation haki is which is hinted to be better than Luffy's....also Luffy has not yet faced anyone with this great level of observation haki...Enel could not predict Luffy's movement since Luffy's fighting style is so unorthodox while Katakuri can see the future.....he also didn't even detect him while he were in the snake
First big mom now katakuri lol luffy fanboys....
Based on the attacks we've seen him perform. His jellybean attack covered the most ground in the most time. And did you not see the word appears? It may be his fastest it may not but from what we've seen it seems to be.

That jellybean attack is Kata's weakest attack. It's a fodder level attack that even the likes of Gotti could block it.
We don't know it's his weakest and I'm sure it's not weaker than his trapping techniques.