Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yoooyoyoyoyoyo~~

Alright then, to start it off simple and easy; Why Mokuton? In its core, what are its properties and its strength/weaknesses?

tsuchikage-sama pls

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good luck dude, I heard Kerrah sucks ass. >_> <_<
Sounds like you :p

Yoooyoyoyoyoyo~~

Alright then, to start it off simple and easy; Why Mokuton? In its core, what are its properties and its strength/weaknesses?

tsuchikage-sama pls
Hiiiiiiii~

Why mokuton? Versatility. Mokuton is a KG created by combining earth and water elemental chakra natures, it allows the user to create wood structures, trees/forests and even seeds and flowers as an alternative release. A mokuton user can create Mokuton from the earth and his own body. It's tangible similar to earth (not sure which is denser between the two, so you may need to fill me in with this :p) and can be used to defend against physical attacks, grab/ensnare targets, etc. What makes Mokuton different to earth is that it is a much more versatile element as in comparison to earth techniques, mokuton seems to be much more flexible and less rigid. In terms of elemental strengths, Im not actually sure D: (nooooobbb) - but if I had to guess I would say water (definitely) and earth. Elemental weaknesses would include lightning and fire. So yeah =/

Edit: Ah, so I wasnt completely right according to this: . Oh well, at least I know now.

Last edited:

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiiiiiiii~

Why mokuton? Versatility. Mokuton is a KG created by combining earth and water elemental chakra natures, it allows the user to create wood structures, trees/forests and even seeds and flowers as an alternative release. A mokuton user can create Mokuton from the earth and his own body. It's tangible similar to earth (not sure which is denser between the two, so you may need to fill me in with this :p) and can be used to defend against physical attacks, grab/ensnare targets, etc. What makes Mokuton different to earth is that it is a much more versatile element as in comparison to earth techniques, mokuton seems to be much more flexible and less rigid. In terms of elemental strengths, Im not actually sure D: (nooooobbb) - but if I had to guess I would say water (definitely) and earth. Elemental weaknesses would include lightning and fire. So yeah =/

Edit: Ah, so I wasnt completely right according to this: . Oh well, at least I know now.
Brilliant xD

In most cases it could even be considered the most versatile KG in the entire RP. Because it allows so much room for creativity; where in cases you can both defend from your opponents move, and go on the offensive whilst this all being part of your own move. You can even alter the terrain, change the way you all fight, which is why I like to think Wood is compared with the nature of our real life, having the beauty and innocence, yet the destructive power that mother nature carries.

LOL yeah xD it is strong to both Water and Earth, it is indeed more dense than Earth, carrying the capability of simply tearing through the ground with ease, and strong to water as you stated. Weak to lightning, a weakness carried on from Earth pretty much, it will simply be cut to shreds by it, and it is neutral to fire. In the sense that if a Wooden pillar is going towards the enemy, and he uses a Fire jutsu of the same rank on the pillar, it would ignite upon flames, but still continue towards the opponent. After some time, the pillar would fully oxidize from the air, turning into ashes, but at the same time extinguishing the fire.

Now, extend both your hands forward, palms open and facing the sky. Then begin to slowly concentrate on the Doton and Suiton chakra in your body. Send your Doton chakra towards your left hand, gathering it in the palm, and do the same with your right palm, but with Suiton. Once you have gathered a substantial quantity of each, slap both of your hands together forming the snake hand sign, and in doing so mix the two elemental chakras together, utilizing them which would then form the newly found Moku chakra. Channel this new found chakra throughout your entire body and into the ground beneath you, where you finish it off by turning it into a physical property, forcefully raising a single pillar made out of Wood in the space in front of you.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Brilliant xD

In most cases it could even be considered the most versatile KG in the entire RP. Because it allows so much room for creativity; where in cases you can both defend from your opponents move, and go on the offensive whilst this all being part of your own move. You can even alter the terrain, change the way you all fight, which is why I like to think Wood is compared with the nature of our real life, having the beauty and innocence, yet the destructive power that mother nature carries.

LOL yeah xD it is strong to both Water and Earth, it is indeed more dense than Earth, carrying the capability of simply tearing through the ground with ease, and strong to water as you stated. Weak to lightning, a weakness carried on from Earth pretty much, it will simply be cut to shreds by it, and it is neutral to fire. In the sense that if a Wooden pillar is going towards the enemy, and he uses a Fire jutsu of the same rank on the pillar, it would ignite upon flames, but still continue towards the opponent. After some time, the pillar would fully oxidize from the air, turning into ashes, but at the same time extinguishing the fire.

Now, extend both your hands forward, palms open and facing the sky. Then begin to slowly concentrate on the Doton and Suiton chakra in your body. Send your Doton chakra towards your left hand, gathering it in the palm, and do the same with your right palm, but with Suiton. Once you have gathered a substantial quantity of each, slap both of your hands together forming the snake hand sign, and in doing so mix the two elemental chakras together, utilizing them which would then form the newly found Moku chakra. Channel this new found chakra throughout your entire body and into the ground beneath you, where you finish it off by turning it into a physical property, forcefully raising a single pillar made out of Wood in the space in front of you.
Ah, awesome. Dat analogy.

*I start off by concentrating Doton chakra into my left hand, slowly building it up to a considerable amount. I then do the same with my right hand but with Suiton chakra - with a considerable amount of chakra built up in both hands, I then slam them together forming the snake handseal combining the two chakras together into a new chakra which I then proceed to spread throughout my entire body. After a while, I then concentrate this Mokuton chakra into the ground beneath me, using shape manipulation to manipulate the chakra to manifest physically in the form a small wooden pillar which rises from the ground in front of me vertically.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YGM THOOOO
Well done xD
(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.
I mean this is like the foundation upon which all other Mokuton jutsus are based on, this one in it's own right is extremely adaptive/versatile, you can make a sharp pillar underneath the feet of your opponent and pierce him, you can make a elongated pillar that suffocates him from his neck, you can make a pillar underneath your own feet to help you evade an incoming attack; don't get me started on making pillars from yourself as well, you can protrude pillars out of your own body to help with close combat, to act as a shell/casing which could push other attacks away or change their trajectory paths, you get the overall point. xD

ANYWAYS, place your more dominant palm onto the top of the pole, and by using your Moku charka decrease its density, allowing you to further manipulate its shape to elongate it, making it become thinner though longer at the same time, effectively turning it into a pole made out of Wood.

After that *summons a dummy* Take the pole and beat the dummy's ass with it. u.u

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YGM THOOOO
Well done xD
(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.
I mean this is like the foundation upon which all other Mokuton jutsus are based on, this one in it's own right is extremely adaptive/versatile, you can make a sharp pillar underneath the feet of your opponent and pierce him, you can make a elongated pillar that suffocates him from his neck, you can make a pillar underneath your own feet to help you evade an incoming attack; don't get me started on making pillars from yourself as well, you can protrude pillars out of your own body to help with close combat, to act as a shell/casing which could push other attacks away or change their trajectory paths, you get the overall point. xD

ANYWAYS, place your more dominant palm onto the top of the pole, and by using your Moku charka decrease its density, allowing you to further manipulate its shape to elongate it, making it become thinner though longer at the same time, effectively turning it into a pole made out of Wood.

After that *summons a dummy* Take the pole and beat the dummy's ass with it. u.u
Awesome :3

*I start off by placing my right hand on top of the wooden pillar I made earlier, concentrating my Mokuton chakr into the pillar to decrease the density of the pillar in such a way as to allow me to manipulate the pillar to become longer and thinner at the same time. Using my shape manipulation I manipulate the wooden pillar to slowly form into a thinner wooden pole. As the wooden pole is created, I grab it and walk up to your dummy and proceed to slap him on the ass o_o

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naughty boy
>_>
(Mokuton: Moku no Goku Rendan) - Wood Release: Wood Pole Combo
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a thin pole of wood from either the ground or himself. The pole itself can be used as a hand to hand weapon to strike opponents or as a support tool.
So let's pick the pace up a bit xD You've dealt with direct manipulation of an existing source of Wood as well as protruding a simple pillar of wood from the ground itself. What I want you to do this time is concentrate on your Moku chakra, kneading it throughout your body and channelling it dominantly towards both of your arms, holding your hands out with your palms facing skywards; your Moku chakra should take the form of simple branches growing out of your hands. From there, by using shape manipulation compress and form the branches of Wood into that of a simple projectile, about the same size of a kunai, make 3 or 4 of those; your choice.

Having done that, simply throw them towards your opponent, the projectiles follow Wood's elemental weaknesses and can reach up to long range. It's a pretty useless technique but it's nice because you can laugh at your opponent for the fact that your projectiles are made out of Wood and his ones aren't.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naughty boy
>_>
(Mokuton: Moku no Goku Rendan) - Wood Release: Wood Pole Combo
Description: The user creates a thin pole of wood from either the ground or himself. The pole itself can be used as a hand to hand weapon to strike opponents or as a support tool.
So let's pick the pace up a bit xD You've dealt with direct manipulation of an existing source of Wood as well as protruding a simple pillar of wood from the ground itself. What I want you to do this time is concentrate on your Moku chakra, kneading it throughout your body and channelling it dominantly towards both of your arms, holding your hands out with your palms facing skywards; your Moku chakra should take the form of simple branches growing out of your hands. From there, by using shape manipulation compress and form the branches of Wood into that of a simple projectile, about the same size of a kunai, make 3 or 4 of those; your choice.

Having done that, simply throw them towards your opponent, the projectiles follow Wood's elemental weaknesses and can reach up to long range. It's a pretty useless technique but it's nice because you can laugh at your opponent for the fact that your projectiles are made out of Wood and his ones aren't.
Alrighty, Ill try to pick it up xD

*I start off by concentrating my Mkou chakra throughout my body in order to create simple branches to form from my right hand, I then concentrate more chakra into the branches in order to manipulate them in to the shape of kunais - I create 4 kunais. I then throw the wooden kunais at the target.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome u.u
(Mokuton: Moku Hasshi no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wood Projectiles Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: Focusing chakra into his hands or the ground, the user will make 3 to 4 small (kunai sized) projectiles of wood and propel them against the enemy.

So now, as you've seen me do before *Calls dummy over* Let's name him Joey. Joey is just like any ordinary dummy made out of Mokuton, he can be a great sparring partner. He is essentially made from your Moku chakra, covered in thick layers of dense wood thus enabling him to pack quite a great punch, his movements and actions can all be manipulated by yourself; albeit he can't actually perform techniques, he just engages in hand-to-hand combat. Again, not great for battles but if you were to find yourself sitting by a corner crying over how lonely you are, you can always whip your own dummy out and have some good fun u.u

Trouble is, he's quite complex, to create him you first have to feel like him. Clap both of your hands together and create pillars to erupt out of the ground besides you, and by using shape manipulation manipulate the pillars so that they have fully cascaded you, effectively creating a shell that covers you all angles from head to toe. Make the pillars compress down upon you and form a simple layer around the outline of your body, and once that's done break free from their grasp.

After that it should be simple, now that you've felt how it is to be a dummy, make a dummy. Grow pillars out of the ground in front of you, use shape manipulation and form a simple dummy, let's say 6' in height and a simple build, don't give him any features though he's still just a dummy. <_<

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome u.u
(Mokuton: Moku Hasshi no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Wood Projectiles Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: Focusing chakra into his hands or the ground, the user will make 3 to 4 small (kunai sized) projectiles of wood and propel them against the enemy.

So now, as you've seen me do before *Calls dummy over* Let's name him Joey. Joey is just like any ordinary dummy made out of Mokuton, he can be a great sparring partner. He is essentially made from your Moku chakra, covered in thick layers of dense wood thus enabling him to pack quite a great punch, his movements and actions can all be manipulated by yourself; albeit he can't actually perform techniques, he just engages in hand-to-hand combat. Again, not great for battles but if you were to find yourself sitting by a corner crying over how lonely you are, you can always whip your own dummy out and have some good fun u.u

Trouble is, he's quite complex, to create him you first have to feel like him. Clap both of your hands together and create pillars to erupt out of the ground besides you, and by using shape manipulation manipulate the pillars so that they have fully cascaded you, effectively creating a shell that covers you all angles from head to toe. Make the pillars compress down upon you and form a simple layer around the outline of your body, and once that's done break free from their grasp.

After that it should be simple, now that you've felt how it is to be a dummy, make a dummy. Grow pillars out of the ground in front of you, use shape manipulation and form a simple dummy, let's say 6' in height and a simple build, don't give him any features though he's still just a dummy. <_<
Alright o_o

*I start off by concentrating my Moku chakra in the ground to my right in order to create a wooden pillar that erupts vertically from the ground, then by using my chakra I manipulate the wooden pillar in such a way as to encase and cover my entire body effectively creating a wooden shell with the outline of my body - making me appear and feel whats its like to be a dummy o_o. Now that I know his emotion and psyche, I proceed to erupt another wooden pillar that erupts from the ground on my left and using shape manipulation, I manipulate the wooden pillar's form in such a way to form a simple dummy/manikin roughly the same height as me with a rather average slim build. Although Im tempted to give him boobs.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weirdo >_>
(Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A(+5 for any hits landed by the dummy)
Description: The user creates a training wooden dummy to help him train or to fight against an opponent.

(Mokuton: Moku Henge) - Wood Style: Wood Transformation
Chakra cost: 10 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By focusing chakra and performing the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, the user makes wood pillars sprout from the ground and cover his whole body, while using chakra to cover it with precision to produce the desired effect. By covering the wood with his chakra the user is able to transform it into another shape or form with increased detail, by using his wood chakra. This is used to create an effect similar to the transformation technique but to a higher degree of detail and realism.

Alright, the next one is really simple and shouldn't really be a jutsu on its own as it's easily a feat capable of being done by the generic D rank wood technique. But we have to cover it anyways. Concentrate on your Moku chakra, channelling it throughout your entire body as you slap both of your palms together, and into the Earth, targeting the patch of ground right beneath you. From there, force a single pillar, of width enough to cover both feet of your opponents, to erupt out of the ground. The pillar itself causes minuscule damage, the top is a simple flat, blunt surface which is used simply to move and deter your opponent's actions. Whilst yes it is good for what it does, the range is only short and the action can be performed by ''(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique'' Which has a range extending up to mid, thus why in comparison it is the inferior one in my opinion.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weirdo >_>
(Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man
Damage Points: N/A(+5 for any hits landed by the dummy)
Description: The user creates a training wooden dummy to help him train or to fight against an opponent.

(Mokuton: Moku Henge) - Wood Style: Wood Transformation
Chakra cost: 10 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: By focusing chakra and performing the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, the user makes wood pillars sprout from the ground and cover his whole body, while using chakra to cover it with precision to produce the desired effect. By covering the wood with his chakra the user is able to transform it into another shape or form with increased detail, by using his wood chakra. This is used to create an effect similar to the transformation technique but to a higher degree of detail and realism.

Alright, the next one is really simple and shouldn't really be a jutsu on its own as it's easily a feat capable of being done by the generic D rank wood technique. But we have to cover it anyways. Concentrate on your Moku chakra, channelling it throughout your entire body as you slap both of your palms together, and into the Earth, targeting the patch of ground right beneath you. From there, force a single pillar, of width enough to cover both feet of your opponents, to erupt out of the ground. The pillar itself causes minuscule damage, the top is a simple flat, blunt surface which is used simply to move and deter your opponent's actions. Whilst yes it is good for what it does, the range is only short and the action can be performed by ''(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique'' Which has a range extending up to mid, thus why in comparison it is the inferior one in my opinion.
Says Kerrah lol

*I start off by concentrating my Moku chakra throughout my body and then proceed to channel it into the ground beneath the target in order to create a wooden pillar which erupts beneath his feet in order to lift them abruptly into the air causing minor blunt trauma.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not that bad am I ;_;
( Mokuton: Mokuchū Noboru ) - Wood Release: Wood Pillar Climb
Damage points: 30
Description: The user manipulates their wood natured chakra to create a pillar of wood rise up beneath the opponent lifting them into the air.

Iteeeee, final D rank. Begin by releasing a barrages of attacks towards your opponent, be it kicks, punches, palms, elbows etc. Your choice, then follow on by utilizing Mokuton to aid you with the Taijutsu. Wave your left arm through the air whilst kneading Moku chakra throughout the whole arm, effectively cascading it so that you can use the aspect of making wood grow from you, I want you to turn said arm into that of a single, small pillar which, dictated by your earlier wave, is pointed downwards to the ground. The pillar has a blunt surface and upon impact with the ground doesn't carry any influential damage, but rather can be used as a pole vault, to shift your centre of gravity, as it will easily be able to hold you up due to its density, and can enable you to gain momentum for your next attack. So send the pillar down onto the ground, and jump up into the air delivering a simple kick to your opponent's chin, knocking him into the air, using the pillar as a support to add exert extra force into the kick.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not that bad am I ;_;
( Mokuton: Mokuchū Noboru ) - Wood Release: Wood Pillar Climb
Damage points: 30
Description: The user manipulates their wood natured chakra to create a pillar of wood rise up beneath the opponent lifting them into the air.

Iteeeee, final D rank. Begin by releasing a barrages of attacks towards your opponent, be it kicks, punches, palms, elbows etc. Your choice, then follow on by utilizing Mokuton to aid you with the Taijutsu. Wave your left arm through the air whilst kneading Moku chakra throughout the whole arm, effectively cascading it so that you can use the aspect of making wood grow from you, I want you to turn said arm into that of a single, small pillar which, dictated by your earlier wave, is pointed downwards to the ground. The pillar has a blunt surface and upon impact with the ground doesn't carry any influential damage, but rather can be used as a pole vault, to shift your centre of gravity, as it will easily be able to hold you up due to its density, and can enable you to gain momentum for your next attack. So send the pillar down onto the ground, and jump up into the air delivering a simple kick to your opponent's chin, knocking him into the air, using the pillar as a support to add exert extra force into the kick.
In a good way doe :p

*YEYE, 983827423 jutsus to go. I start off by throwing severall quick jabs and crosses each time alternating between my left and right hand. On my last jab with my left hand, I finish off by delivering a swift roundhouse kick with my right leg connecting on the target's chin with my shin. Using the momentum of the kick as I turn counter-clockwise, I point my left arm towards the ground beneath me while I concentrate my Moku chakra into it thereby causing a single wooden pillar to erupt from my arm which elongates towards the ground and consequently pushes me, similar to a pole vaulter, towards my target. In doing so, I complete the rotation of my body and swiftly deliver a 'dynamic kick' or sorts with my left leg using the momentum from my pole vaulting.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WOooohooO!OOOOOOO!O!O!Onwoeoneo
( Mokuton: Mokuchū Sora Kikku ) - Wood Release: Wood Sky Kick
Description: The user will attack the opponent multiple times with several punches and kicks before turning their left arm into wood that extends out into a small pillar and pointing towards the ground and then lifting them towards the opponent where they finish them with a kick to the chin lifting them into the air.

Right! next one is simple and I don't think I've ever used it but now that I come to think of it, it's actually quite interesting. LOL, Without the usage of any hand signs, simply channel Moku chakra towards whichever arm you desire, and from there let three individual branches of wood to grow out of your hand and arm down to the elbow. The branches will spin around themselves, forming a sort of spiral circle from each branch. These three then act as a shield, being extremely durable and each single circle within the shield is an E-rank defence, the three combined act as a C-rank defence, quite a solid defence against a weak short ranged attack being sent towards you, but in itself it obviously does no damage towards the opponent.
You must be registered for see images

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WOooohooO!OOOOOOO!O!O!Onwoeoneo
( Mokuton: Mokuchū Sora Kikku ) - Wood Release: Wood Sky Kick
Description: The user will attack the opponent multiple times with several punches and kicks before turning their left arm into wood that extends out into a small pillar and pointing towards the ground and then lifting them towards the opponent where they finish them with a kick to the chin lifting them into the air.

Right! next one is simple and I don't think I've ever used it but now that I come to think of it, it's actually quite interesting. LOL, Without the usage of any hand signs, simply channel Moku chakra towards whichever arm you desire, and from there let three individual branches of wood to grow out of your hand and arm down to the elbow. The branches will spin around themselves, forming a sort of spiral circle from each branch. These three then act as a shield, being extremely durable and each single circle within the shield is an E-rank defence, the three combined act as a C-rank defence, quite a solid defence against a weak short ranged attack being sent towards you, but in itself it obviously does no damage towards the opponent.
Alrighty

*I start off by concentrating my Moku chakra into my right hand and then proceed to use that chakra to create three separate wooden branches to form out from my forearm, which I then manipulate to then spin on themselves forming a sort of spiral thereby creating three circular wooden structures on my arm which I use to fend off projectiles, taijutsu etc.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CRIKEY MATE
( Mokuton: Sanoru Moku Tate ) - Wood release: Threefolds Wood Shield
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user forms a shield of wood, which consists of three round parts out of his hand. The shield is very durable and can be removed and reconditioned any time the user wants to.

Righty-ooo, perform the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand signs *shows* whilst channelling your Moku chakra throughout your body and into the ground, and from there, the roots from your Moku chakra are converted into minerals and protrude out of the ground. By using shape manipulation, literally shape the minerals into that of a house, the size, detail and construction is limited only to your imagination. While yes it doesn't really do much (I mean it's just a house >_>) You can spend the night there or something idk make a motel in the middle of the NW LOL xD

But nah for real it acts as a defence since it can be easily made within seconds, so it has the capability of defending from incoming techniques, also by placing various explosive/sealing tags around it you can make your own little cool trap.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CRIKEY MATE
( Mokuton: Sanoru Moku Tate ) - Wood release: Threefolds Wood Shield
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user forms a shield of wood, which consists of three round parts out of his hand. The shield is very durable and can be removed and reconditioned any time the user wants to.

Righty-ooo, perform the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand signs *shows* whilst channelling your Moku chakra throughout your body and into the ground, and from there, the roots from your Moku chakra are converted into minerals and protrude out of the ground. By using shape manipulation, literally shape the minerals into that of a house, the size, detail and construction is limited only to your imagination. While yes it doesn't really do much (I mean it's just a house >_>) You can spend the night there or something idk make a motel in the middle of the NW LOL xD

But nah for real it acts as a defence since it can be easily made within seconds, so it has the capability of defending from incoming techniques, also by placing various explosive/sealing tags around it you can make your own little cool trap.

Alrighty.

*I perform the required handseals while I concentrate my Moku chakra into the ground and use that chakra to create multiple wooden pillars which rise up in a rectangular formation at first, and from there even more wooden structures emerge from the ground around me effectively creating multiple wooden walls, staircases, windows etc which eventually form into a nice little wooden house which is made to surround me.

Question: So, can I create a wooden house with explosive/sealing tags already on it? If not, how do I place the tags on/around the house? via physical touch? or?